Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? (985 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
WHY THIS POLITICAL ROAD SHOW?

It has come to my notice, the ongoing show of shame by cross section of members of the opposition PDP, who today, Monday, October 10th, 2016 paraded themselves along Ekeonunwa Market, Douglas road Owerri under the pretext that, they want to help evacuate the waste dumped by the deviant traders.

This is not only laughable, but also very comical. When did Imo people start enjoying such love and affection from a people who caused them pains, penury and punishment for the past sixteen years? Not only did Imo people voted them out in 2011 but they repeated the change in 2015.

However, the good people of Imo state are more knowledgeable to know who love them; be it in chastity or difficulty. They know who love their Children; be it in free education or free accommodation as in SNARP by Wife of the Governor, and the fact remains that, Governor Rochas Okorocha Loves Imo People more than anybody who would, today, pretend to do so.

Notwithstanding, there could be nothing wrong in evacuating the wastes at Douglas road by anybody, organization or political party, provided that is done in the quietness of corporate citizenship initiative, without noisy, unnecessary razzmatazz of the social media, after all, governance is a collective responsibility...rather, there is everything wrong, in trying to score cheap political point out of a self inflicted situation arising from the revolt of government policy on the relocation of the market to a more convenient and serene area. Before, how long will this new found love for the people at "political refuse dump" last?

Honestly, there is no doubt that, the Rescue Mission Government is very responsible to the task of cleaning up Imo environment, Douglas Road not excluded, a commitment Governor Rochas Okorochs has kept, for the past five years. Moreso, it is not in the characteristics of our government to neglect waste disposal, hence this "Ekeonunwa Political Parade" is uncalled for and untimely, too.

In the light of this, I will call on the "concerned" political elites to channel their energy and resources to a more meaningful investment of reorientation of Owerri people to see beyond today, instead, the big picture of the future embedded in the "Urban Renewal Programme" of the governor.

Finally, they should not hesitate in taking their "Road Show" to the 305 high rise school buildings,15Km roads in each of the 27 LGAs, 27 General hospitals, All the Higher Institutions currently on Free Education,Owerri-Orlu-Akokwa dualization, Ongoing expansion works in Orlu,Okigwe,Works layout etc.

Until then, there is no need for this "political road show".

Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong
Principal Officer to the Governor
Electronic Media.

Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by Immatex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rochas and his team are quite childish to be in Douglas house.

The much talked about Rescue mission has become torment mission.

If ordinary market people used a legal process to stop him from relocating the market, should that degenerate to a government still collecting dues and levels from that same market not to evacuate waste dumped on the road

A road used by all.

The Bible at Matthew 5:45 speak of God allowing rain fall on both the righteous and the wicked.

But Rochas is punishing both the good and bad people of Owerri over something so trivia as waste disposal. It's such a shame.

If Rochas were God.

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Immatex:
Rochas and his team are quite childish to be in Douglas house.

The much talked about Rescue mission has become torment mission.

If ordinary market people used a legal process to stop him from relocating the market, should that degenerate to a government still collecting dues and levels from that same market not to evacuate waste dumped on the road

A road used by all.

The Bible at Matthew 5:45 speak of God allowing rain fall on both the righteous and the wicked.

But Rochas is punishing both the good and bad people of Owerri over something so trivia as waste disposal. It's such a shame.

If Rochas were God.

You ended up saying nothing as regards to the critically raised.
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by Abeymills(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
End time rochas
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by Immatex(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:

You ended up saying nothing as regards to the critically raised.

What is there to say

PDP should not have gone to do their show
Will Rochas and his team not do worst shows I they were in opposition

Is Rochas right in subjecting the public to health hazard by this show of shame
Can there be a justification for rascality

What do you want to be said Say it yourself!
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Immatex:

What is there to say

PDP should not have gone to do their show
Will Rochas and his team not do worst shows I they were in opposition

Is Rochas right in subjecting the public to health hazard by this show of shame
Can there be a justification for rascality

What do you want to be said Say it yourself!

grin grin grin grin grin

UzuegbuProsper is paid to defend rascality

If there is no refuse there'll surely be no road shows grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by bonechamberlain(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
The same waste the govt of Rochas abandoned deliberately, so u want people to die from the heap of refuse because Rochas refused to clear the area, road show or not, that place should be cleared. The way we reason in this country is worrisome.
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by dunkem21(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The same waste the govt of Rochas abandoned deliberately, so u want people to die from the heap of refuse because Rochas refused to clear the area, road show or not, that place should be cleared. The way we reason in this country is worrisome.

Bros, I don wail tire.

PDP scored a jumbo mark with this act.

The way e dey pain dem, dey fit carry refuse go dump for Douglas road again to inconvenience the citizens you swore to protect.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by bonechamberlain(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
dunkem21:

Bros, I don wail tire.

PDP scored a jumbo mark with this act.

The way e dey pain dem, dey fit carry refuse go dump for Douglas road again to inconvenience the citizens you swore to protect.

Tufiakwa.
I don't understand how Nigerians reason in this country, if Rochas likes let him dump refuse in his house.
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by NaijaEfcc: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op it seems you don't understand politics, the opposition is meant to feed off the lapses of the ruling party, this is pure wickedness on the part of Rochas! what a shame! and u have the audacity to call it show, are you alright?
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by dunkem21(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I don't understand how Nigerians reason in this country, if Rochas likes let him dump refuse in his house.

You can imagine the eye sore angry

..and the state government do environmental sanitation every month.

Nauseating angry ..If the OP of this thread quote me, I go pour all my vex for him body.

angry
Re: Hon. Onyewuchi Clears Douglas Refuse Dump -Owerri. Why This Political Road Show? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
dunkem21:

You can imagine the eye sore angry

..and the state government do environmental sanitation every month.

Nauseating angry ..If the OP of this thread quote me, I go pour all my vex for him body.

angry

The OP is a kid grin grin grin grin please forgive him grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Emir’s Marriage To 14-year-old Irreversible – Katsina Emirate Council / Nigerians In Diaspora Praising Buhari / We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.