Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos (1151 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by CorrectBro: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Today, President Muhammadu Buhari receives former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at the State House in abuja.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/buhari-receives-obasanjo-at-the-state-house-abuja-photos

Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by todayboy: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jobless old afonjas
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
use less job less old rags sad
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Big men with big games!

Naija youths wake up.

Its time to take over!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by PRYCE01(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Association of ÍDIOTS!
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
visit OF THE JUDGE...
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by KINGMAKER001(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Every time he is receiving, you don't just receive, you also emulate...learn from them, ask them how they built the economy and made it strong ....Obasanjo I lack word to describe you, you no wan rest...Notice me or I die, trying to stay relevant... I no know wetin u forget for Aso rock wey make u dey always come there...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
f
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by CoolFreeday(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Big men with big games!

Naija youths wake up.

Its time to take over!

which youth, these once supporting corruption? The same corrupt individuals that they're defending will bring their children to come and rule them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by dra1987(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Always have something to talk about and Nigeria is still moving from bad to worse,may be this time one of the arrested judges is his boy.
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wety Baba dey find for Aso Rock every month? I believe say na him monthly return him dey go collect, delay is dangerous.
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by Xapio: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Probably to caution him on the dangers of harassing the judiciary..
Re: Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The State House Abuja - Photos by omejeo: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
two old wizard thunder fire una there cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Invites N-delta Leaders For Meeting October 29 In Abuja / Osibanjo Reveals Who Nominated Him As Vice President / God Told Me Buhari Will Be In Office For 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.