Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom (60790 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Shares Unclad Pic Of Lady, Blasts Ladies Over Unclothedness Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by MEGAWATCH: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why una the shout.. Buhari follow naa.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
The parents that released this pretty young girl for marriage need Jesus in their lives for losing their sense of dignity as parents . The malnourished looking husband needs some strokes of lashes on his buttocks as a shameless paedophile . The person that took the photograph also need series of deliverance for wack picture quality

this is not about the parents neither is about the husband (nigga seriously need to be tidied tho angry angry) it's more about culture, Nigeria has been cursed with some weird culture being passed down decades upon decades and so on, to the people in the north, this is normal, it's acceptable, it'd reasonable, it's like being brainwashed, more like a million people being brainwashed, whatever you tell them won't make sense or seem right but what they believe and always been the norm, Nigeria has so many problems, rape is still seen as a girl\s fault in a lot of parts of the country, child marriage is a norm, cheating, stealing and lying is a norm, everybody wants to scam everybody, some people are so religiously blinded and brainwashed that they believe all they are doing is right with Allah, the change we need is a serious one. sad cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by CltrAltDelicious(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MY MAN THE WAY SHE LATER CON INVOLVE ME EH, I NEVER STILL GET YARN TO REPLY GIVE HER.

I JUST DE HIDE UNDER COVER SMALL SMALL MAKE SHE NO SIGHT ME FROM AFAR BEGIN SQUEEZE ME AGAIN grin
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by billyG(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
how can this small gal go thru painful childbirth cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by econome(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
The groom wore APC wristband grin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by bahaushe1: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
It is quite unfortunate that"Nigerians" can not recognise fellow Nigerians from another region. These people are CERTAINLY not from Zamfara state.
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

this is not about the parents neither is about the husband (nigga seriously need to be tidied tho angry angry) it's more about culture, Nigeria has been cursed with some weird culture being passed down decades upon decades and so on, to the people in the north, this is normal, it's acceptable, it'd reasonable, it's like being brainwashed, more like a million people being brainwashed, whatever you tell them won't make sense or seem right but what they believe and always been the norm, Nigeria has so many problems, rape is still seen as a girl\s fault in a lot of parts of the country, child marriage is a norm, cheating, stealing and lying is a norm, everybody wants to scam everybody, some people are so religiously blinded and brainwashed that they believe all they are doing is right with Allah, the change we need is a serious one. sad cool
You're so on point Bros
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Mayflowa(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nightie:
Wetin d groom tie for hin forehead?
D girl is so pretty. Tiz a pity she gettin married to sum1 huz life span is already 'quarter to'

Is that what is wrong about the pix? That she is getting married to old man? Or that her life is about to be emotional, physically and psychologically distorted? I fear you o
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Nightie(f): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mayflowa:

Is that what is wrong about the pix? That she is getting married to old man? Or that her life is about to be emotional, physically and psychologically distorted? I fear you o
Fear God more

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by stubbornman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mskrisx:

Lwkmd grin grin grin... Mtcheeew if I catch u eh! I go drag u for blokos till u faint angry angry
Na there you bring out the evil spirit in me....you go later open thread like "how I almost lost my life after a hard gbeshing" cheesy grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by APCsupporter: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
annunaki2:
This is what happens when your religion teaches you that a tyrant who was a paedophile and sex manic is the "best of mankind" and good believers are expected to emulate him.

Cc: demmzy15 rilwayne001 udatso apcsupporter tongue

Your god is a bigger pedophile for rraping mary. What your god did with the 32 virgins he received from moses is still a mystery and you are here talking about Prophet Muhammed SAW. Isn't that hypocrisy?

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by LastProphet: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
islam religion of piss!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Your god is a bigger pedophile for rraping mary. What your god did with the 32 virgins he received from moses is still a mystery and you are here talking about Prophet Muhammed SAW. Isn't that hypocrisy?
It's not hypocrisy rather biggest hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Mayflowa(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Nightie:

Fear God more

Hahaha. How are you?
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Nightie(f): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hahaha. How are you?

Lol. M ok... hw are u?
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Mayflowa(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2016
Nightie:

Lol. M ok... hw are u?

Great!
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Useless pedopliles with a useless religion! I only pity the women from there! undecided
Who dey EPP? angry
Buhari married Aisha at the age of eight yet he didn't marry off his daughters even at age 16.
Useless fools! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by October1960: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Backwardness. Paedophiles claiming culture and religion.

Nigeria really should split into South and North. There are progressive values and backward values.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by tamertery(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2016
This is Niger not zamfara... Niger asin with dtheir capital as niyami... Ds is not Nigeriaat ol angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by chabol(f): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=50112945]The parents that handed this pretty young girl over for marriage to a paedophile need Jesus in their lives for losing their sense of dignity as parents . The malnourished looking husband needs some strokes of lashes on his buttocks as a shameless paedophile . The photographer that even took the photograph also need series of deliverance for wack picture quality. u r seriously right ooooo. dis is wickedness of d highest order.
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by chabol(f): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2016
u r right o. dis is wickedness of d highest order.
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by sunshineV(f): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2016
so they won't allow gay marriage but this wan is allowed undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=chabol post=50126023][/quote] Don't you think we should call this illiteracy?
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Obiwiz(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Okay. So, the other day here, an aboki was so busy referring to easterners as cavemen and backward people just because of the culture that says female children aren't entitled to inheritance from their fathers.
the truth is this, igbo women are fully entitled to every property and inheritance owned by their husbands, this somehow encourages the women to settle down responsibly, diacourages multiple inheritance(as may occur when she partakes from both her marital and paternal homes) and is further strengthened by the fact that igbos do not actively support polygamy.
Now, between the practices of restricting daughters from paternal inheritance and shipping them out as child brides/exposing them to reckless polygamy, which is more "cavemanish" or detrimental to their overall wellbeing?
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by queenpin: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
bbjummy:

Says who? Go ask the foolanis. They have been involved in this since the days of old
I am not saying I does not happen in Nigeria,but th picture wasn't taken in Nigeria.
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by justnnecky(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
It's d northern tradition. let them suffer it,shebi dia President. claims he knows too much, why is he not stopping them?
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by Seancypher: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
I will keep saying it
the reason while Nigeria is considered. a poor country is because of those foolish hausas..
they are too dirtu , illiterates.. imagine daylight legal child abuse and the stupid president with fake ordinary result is not saying anything .not his faults though, he has no education .I keep wondering why Nigeria. should be headed by the least people in the country (Hausa).. they need to be left alone. those people are really bringing Nigeria economy down.
.they need. to stay alone
I bet Somalia would be like London to their side.
crazy beings, castrated fools..only what they know is to train cows and bleeps little girls,bringing more cowards to Nigeria
thats why d so called president buhari is treating us like cows
that old man needs to be killed and sent to his ancestors before 2016 runs out.

Nigerians say No to Hausa-Fulani leadership again
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by alaskido(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chai, this Hausa and Fulani people self na wa o. See the ugly man self. Say NO to Girl Child marriage.
Re: Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nightie:
Wetin d groom tie for hin forehead?
D girl is so pretty. Tiz a pity she gettin married to sum1 huz life span is already 'quarter to'
hahahaha,but i can't agree less it's a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido / Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola / What Is Reekado Showing Lil Kesh In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.