Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone (512 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by arlomah: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command has arrested a robbery suspect for reportedly stealing a phone and N600 from a commercial bus driver and a passenger. The suspect, Emmanuel Oyewunmi, 41, who appears to have a history with prison terms, was arrested by the Police on Friday, October 7, 2016, at Ojodu-Berger Bus stop.
Prior to his arrest, Oyewunmi had served jail term seven times and twice in 2016 alone. He had been on the wanted list of the Police for stealing a Samsung Galaxy S4 belonging to one Mrs. Adesewa Oni from her car. On the said day, Oyewunmi was a park attendant outside Shoprite Shopping Mall, Ikeja, when Oni drove in to attend a ceremony at the Adeyemi Bero Auditorium in Alausa.
For keeping an eye on her car, Oni instead of offering Oyewunmi the N200 he requested decided to drive him to a nearby ATM to withdraw some money out of which she gave him N1000. Oyewunmi stole Oni’s phone before she returned to join him in the car and sold the Samsung phone for N8,000 expending the money on hard drugs.
Confessing upon his arrest, the suspect admitted stealing the phone and N600 from the bus driver and a passenger but pleaded he was under the influence of drug. “Hard drug has spoilt my life. It was the cause of my rejection by my wife and my father. I got hooked on drug while I was young and getting out of it has been extremely difficult for me”
“Some faith based non-governmental organisation have assisted me through rehabilitation in the past, I have always gotten back ..... read more here https:///VFMTRT

1 Share

Re: Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by HungerBAD: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is sad.

Only you ugly,only you be thief.

Life is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by APCLyingBastard: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Afonjas are typically repeated offenders of the same foolishness
Re: Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by hahn(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Junkie spotted.

Blame gbana undecided
Re: Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by CAPSLOCKED: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

Only you ugly,only you be thief.
Life is not fair.

grin

1 Like

Re: Incorrigible Thief To Be Jailed For The Third Time This Year Alone by petrov10: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
being a kleptomanic is a medical conditionn. that causes sufferers to steal things on impulse
he looks sick and malnourished. in sane countries his sanity will be evaluated before shipping him off to jail
alas he is in Nigeria poor man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Drivers Protest In Aba Over Police Collection Of N50 4rm Them(pix / Nigerian Pastor, Accomplices Jailed Over 50 Years For Fake Marriage Ring In UK / Photo: 6 Siblings Poisoned In Anambra To Be Laid To Rest Nov. 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.