Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna (6439 Views)

Who Rocked It Better??? Yvonne Nelson Vs Rihanna In Sexy Gladiator Heels / Who Wore It Better ? Trace Nwapa Vs Rihanna / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
It's the battle of the pop divas, the singing world's new blood, and two of the wackiest dressed celebrities around right now.

Rihanna, a 21-year-old Barbadian songstress, protégé of rapper Jay-Z and ex-girlfriend of singer Chris Brown who is seeking to steal Beyoncé's R&B queen crown.
Lady Gaga, born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (her stage name was inspired by Queen's Radio Ga Ga), who has sold three million copies of her debut album - The Fame, taking the music world by storm. But it's not just their music that has made people take notice, their sense of style hasn't been overlooked either. This pair don't really do understated and sport all the craziest looks from the catwalk that most other celebrities wouldn't dare to wear.
Rihanna, who has really upped her fashion game in the past year, is regularly seen pulling off looks by Balmain, Gareth Pugh and Christian Dior. This fashion risk-taker will give all the trends a go and seems to effortlessly make everything look fierce.
Lady Gaga, meanwhile, is a bonkers style maverick with a don't give a damn attitude who pushes the boundaries of fashion. The Poker Face songstress is loved and loathed in equal measure for her outrageous sense of style. She has been spotted wearing dresses with humongous shoulder pads, see-through lace bodysuits and fetish wear, accessorised with halo-like hairpieces, tea cups and Kermit The Frog puppets. Yes, really.

Who will win the fashion face-off?

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzU3MDI0ODUwZmE4OTQ4OWYwNjM4ZTY2YTc1YzAxZTFjLTZjN2RmZTZkMGU2ZDgyOGU4ODQxYjNhNTQxMGJkMTkzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
Kylie Minogue rocked a white hooded all-in-one in her iconic Can't Get You Out Of My Head video and pop's new blood appear to have followed suit.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkL2I0ZWMxOGE1ZmJlNGQ5MjM2ZWMxNTY1M2ZlYWE4N2JkLTZjN2RmZTZkMGU2ZDgyOGU4ODQxYjNhNTQxMGJkMTkzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
Thigh-high boots are this season's must-have footwear. Rihanna opted for a fringed suede pair to sit front row at Vivienne Westwood's spring/summer 2010 show, while Lady Gaga sported a lace-up style out and about in London.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzRhYzI3ZmNlNTYwZjRkMzAwMTI0YTIxZmQ0ZjUyMDUzLTZjN2RmZTZkMGU2ZDgyOGU4ODQxYjNhNTQxMGJkMTkzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
Both songstresses push the big shoulder look to the extreme in a power shoulder tux (Rihanna) and a silver space-age dress (Lady Gaga).

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzg0Y2NlYTQzYjViNmM1MzVmNGJjMmRiNTZiNzFiOGQ2LTZjN2RmZTZkMGU2ZDgyOGU4ODQxYjNhNTQxMGJkMTkzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
Both pop divas flaunt their bonkers fashion credentials in a sequinned jumpsuit and lace sunglasses (Rihanna) and a red lace bodysuit accessorised with a choker, eye mask and a halo-like blonde hairpiece (Lady Gaga).

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzViZThlYzE1YzRkNThhZTVkMWZmYmQwMzMyZjQzYTk2LTZjN2RmZTZkMGU2ZDgyOGU4ODQxYjNhNTQxMGJkMTkzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by shylladear(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
this is nice cheesy keep it coming
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by shylladear(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
but i still think lady Gaga is the craziest both in dress sense and her hair styles
*at times i think she's gone wacko* lipsrsealed grin
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by iice(f): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
Whilst i love Ga Ga, only a few people could pull off what she wears cheesy
I love rihanna's sense of style berra than the old days when she blended in with the rest of humanity grin
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by Shola2009(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Rihanna!! to hell with gaga!!
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by mohawkchic(f): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I duff my hat off to both of them!! They both have Unique Individualities!![/size]
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by Dclique(m): 1:42am On Oct 20, 2009
Lady gaga is Gaga, Riri is berra
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2009
I go with Rihanna jare. Its very easy to question Gaga's sanity.
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2009
I can not believe u spike, how can u compared weird Lady gaga to beautiful Rhianna shocked cooperation gone wrong right there.

Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by muffins(f): 2:26am On Oct 22, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by muffins(f): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by chika98: 2:34am On Oct 22, 2009
Lady Gaga does take it over the top sometimes. I mean WDF?
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2009
^^^ She dares to be different. I guess.
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by solsy(f): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2009
pop/rock stars are always crazy, love gaga
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by mcube(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Lady Gaga Rocks !!!!!!!!

Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by mcube(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2009
Gaga! Gaga! Gaga!

Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by mcube(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Actually i dont really fancy her fashion sense.

but i fancy her courage cos it takes a lot of courage to dress like dat
Re: Lady Gaga Vs Rihanna by Epi: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ree all the way, she is so 3008. lady gaga is so 2000 and late and trying to copy Ree swagger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timberland Boots Still Selling... .!! / Male Fashion - 70+ Cool Agbada Styles For Male / Lighten Up Your Skin Without Using Chemical + No Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.