Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour (40183 Views)

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After / Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by justy15: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
both dude will ever remain greatful to this guy. that is how to empower people n the society, imagine the level of greatness this guys have attained to just because he showed love n commitment. Kaycee God bless n keep u alife
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by timkeyihendu22: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahaha... Pls. watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVm7NoxeX8
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Toks2008(m): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2016
Sexytemi:
Is he thanking God in their lives, reminding them of what he did for them, or showing off

abi which one is "i paid for iyanyan first flight ever" again ehn?

It is better for a man to help a fellow man and announce it to the word rather than for same man to announce one's predicament to the world without rendering any single help.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by k4catch(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2016
I know KCee for his efforts in impacting lives positively but what I don't know is why Iyanya and Harrysong never mention it. cool
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by zudozz: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2016
I dont really like d way he is going about it. The other day he said he sponsored his younger brother E money's wedding n today this. The way he is saying it it is true that he discovered them. God Bless u Kaycee as I never knew. I used to see him as a=one self conscious AJ guy who was lucky to come to limelight. But seems am wrong.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by 400billionman: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2016
9iceboi:
Kecee, u just dey open mouth recently.. Maybe na new way of promoting ur self.

People keep rating his bro above him.

If E money were not Kcee's broda, nohody will know e money..

There are several Ibo goys below 40 as rich as E money but nobody knows them..

Kcee is in order.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by alaskido(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
This boy, you have a loud mouth. Why don't you just keep shut and let people find this out themselves instead of you blowing your own trumpet. Okay, who discover you?
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by LANREFORWA: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
God let my destiny helpers locate me. Fast for good in jesus name Amen because no matter how good you are, you need people to lift you up by apreciating your talent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.