Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story (7242 Views)

Must Read: Bra Boi [$uper Er0tic Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
A Story written by<b> Dan Chucks….</b>

“Where are you nau?!” called out the fat woman again from inside the changing cubicle.

“I will be there in a moment ma!” followed my reply, as I pulled shut the glass sliding front door to my elder brother’s lingerie shop! It was already past 9pm and from what I could see around, virtually all shops on the road had closed down for the day despite the festivities. Unfortunately, I had to delay a bit hoping this seemingly last customer, will quickly purchase a wear and leave; but she hadn’t and was still endlessly needing my attention.

“And please bring me a larger mirror o, this one can’t let me see a thing!” she suddenly yelled again from the cubicle! Her English was just too good for how she looked. A common trait with the average Lagos resident – you can never tell the learned from how they appeared.

“Okay ma.” was my own reply as I finally shut the door, leaving both of us locked in. We were going to leave from the service door behind anyways. After picking up the larger mirror from where it was hung on a high shelf, I began walking down the hall to go meet the customer.

My brother, Chime’s shop was that big. It was actually six shops collapsed into one! The largest in the vicinity. He was so lucky to have been told of the availability of all six of them, and as soon as he got the information, he quickly bought them up at once! Talk of the average Ibo man’s business acumen.

And it paid off handsomely! He became an instant rival to all the lingerie shop owners along that road and more like chased them out of business. He soon became the only dealer of brassieres, panties, undies and anything female lingerie! And many customers came from far and wide. His success was unprecedented and soon he began doing wonders back home at Onitsha, our hometown. I was still there as at then, and it was just after he bought his fifth landed property that he asked me come over to Lagos to join him. Not as a trader though, but to come school. I was always the brilliant one among us – we were three boys. And did continue with academics. It wasn’t really easy getting through Jamb initially, but I was quite surprised even though fortunate to eventually secure an admission finally at Lagos State University.
So this was how I moved to Lagos for study, even though I had to occasionally assist him at his shop, where he now had over 8 sales girls and boys.

This very day was one such days and I had moved straight from lectures to come assist in the trading for the day. It was a very busy day, basically because of the Xmas season, and despite his presence and mine alongside the 8 additional sales persons, we were continually overwhelmed by visiting costumers! It was just overtly hectic and we had to repeatedly ask some people to momentarily wait outside. That was how difficult it was for everyone. Yet it continued that way until sometime around 7pm, before we began having some respite. Chime dismissed the sales girls and boys earlier than normal just to allow them return home to rest. He also left me with some instructions and drove off with his car. He was obviously not done with the day as he needed to go pick up some of his wears that were moved to a nearby cloth factory for a bit of stitching here and there – they were shipped in with a few tears and needed amending. As for me, I was to close the shop by 9pm after attending to any other costumers that may still call in. It was just a few minutes to the said 9pm, when this very lady costumer walked in.

To Be Continued…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
f all my times and visits to my brother’s shop, I had never seen or met her before. She was evidently Ijaw given she was making a call in her dialect when she stepped in.

She was very plump and a bit obese. And about the same height as myself; I am not exactly tall at 5’5″, so she wasn’t tall. But she was beautiful. Openly so, with well defined cheekbones that gave her face a peculiar attraction to it.

This was so despite her looking early-forty and with a lot of flesh. I also noticed her hair was likely natural and the length was only going to always surprise given it comfortably reached her mid-back! Anyways, it wasn’t until she entirely faced me, that I got to know she had even more about herself than I had seen! Her Bosom were in simple words, mouth-watering! And they just sat on her chest like two succulent large melons! They weren’t just huge but equally broad and heavy-looking! In fact, when I finally did let my eyes tear away from the heaving mammarries to look down her legs, I noticed that the outrageous nature of her breasts had also caused her gown to climb higher up her thighs, than it should normally do! Before she would walk round the circular shelf just after the door, and then approach me, I had already been presented a glorious view of her legs, up into her mid-thighs! They were all exposed, unforgiving!

However, what Id didn’t notice still, was that she had her eyes on me as well, and when I finally looked up, our eyes met, before quickly looking our separate ways!

She would eventually tell me she wanted to shop for JJ-size brassieres! A size just a few women only asked for. She was undeniably busty and I found it hard painting any perfect picture of how big she was, under her gown! Ordinarily, I have never been the one to want to openly flirt with women, let alone when the lady is one who was likely nearly double my age; I was just 24. So as I wished and fantasized about her with a section of my head, I still remained focused knowing she was my brother’s costumer, thus dumping all the crazy fantasies to the side! After helping her make some selections, I pointed her to the changing cubicle where she could try out the new collection facing a mirror. She barely spent a full minute in there though, before asking me to come help her unhook a tough one so that she can try it out too. And that I should also get her a bigger mirror on my way. I was on the doors already and needed to close down for the evening. But as soon as I was done with that, I began walking up to the cubicle.

“I am still waiting bros.” called the woman again for the umpteenth time! I was already becoming peeved now.

Of course, I didn’t answer her again, as I was just a few distance from the door. On getting to it, I swung it open.

“Ehee…” she just begun saying on noticing me, “Please help me unhook these two, they seem too tight.” she was handing me the said brassieres but goodness knows I had no eye on what she was giving me because I was totally blown away by something else instead!

For right before me stood the woman, with just her bra and panty on! The gown she was wearing earlier on, was now hung over a chair at the corner of the cubicle! The fact that she behaved as though everything was still in the most normal of states, was equally just mindboggling!

“Did you hear me bros?” was her next question, bringing me to tear my eyes away from her glorious boobies which looked like they would overflow the cups of her admittedly undersized bra!

“Yea…yes ma” was my reply as I picked up the brassieres and began unhooking them. All the while, I ogled her beautiful body, starting from her panty-covered Buttocks which was facing me now, down to her thick fleshy thighs and then her legs! They were so tempting, and I wished I could just grab them with my itchy hands!

Unfortunately though, I was soon through with the brassieres and had to leave after giving them back to her. But then, the images of the lady’s luscious Bosom and Buttocks, wouldn’t leave my head, despite walking out of the cubicle!

To Be Continued…

http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/09/story-bra-boi-18-part-2/

Drop Comments If Your Enjoying The Story.
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by Josiah1150(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
nice story!!! I must say am totally glued here... kissnice story!!! I must say am totally glued here...
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Josiah1150:
nice story!!! I must say am totally glued here... kissnice story!!! I must say am totally glued here...

grin grin cool
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Watch Out For Part 3
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 1:24am On Oct 11, 2016

Continues...
Even while I was seated at the cashier’s desk a couple of minutes later, they still repeatedly crossed my mind! Of course Chime has always told me how some ladies loved to go completely Unclad even if it was just a pantyhose they were looking to try out, but this was the first time I was experiencing it myself! And it was already turning into a crazy night for me! I didn’t even know I was spotting a boner already until I shut her door behind me and began walking up to the cashier’s desk! As several thoughts of what the night could likely turn out to be kept bombarding my head, my modest 8inch Joystick kept being readjusted within my tight-fitting denim trouser! Funny enough, it wasn’t even as though I had seen anything outlandish. It was just her bra-covered Bosom and her panty-covered Buttocks. But yet, I couldn’t be at rest. A good indication of how much of a learner I was in this clime! I had no girl I could call a girlfriend, and the last time I tried keeping one for myself, it turned out a major disaster! Unlike your average guy, I have never had the habit of seeing X-rated on phones or magazines. They always looked a bit of a taboo for me. So I was an absolute green-horn, in matters of s*x. I wasn’t a virgin though, but I was worse than most virgins who only sought for the opportunity before they would gladly F**K their way out of virginity! Anyways, while I thought all these, a rather new side of concerns began setting in when it begun looking like the lady costumer was starting to take more time than anticipated. After waiting another 5 minutes, I had to stand and begin walking towards the cubicle.

“Bra Boy?!!” was the sudden call I got from inside the cubicle just about four steps into my trek. She was the one calling.

“Did she just call me ‘Brassiere Boy’?” I asked myself, feeling totally ridiculed by the name.

“Bra Boy?! Are you there?” she was absolutely referring to me for real, quite surprisingly

“I’m coming madam” was my response doing well to suppress the burgeoning anger I was already feeling
When I got to the cubicle door, I swung it open, but lo and behold, I was greeted with yet another neck-breaker! My woman-costumer was backing me and bent over the chair at the corner – probably in an attempt to sort the brassieres that were piled on there (she was now putting on one of ours) – and this brought her huge panty-covered Buttocks right in my face! Given she was bent over, the Buttocks looked much more rounder and bulkier! And her Buttocks cheeks seductively ‘overflowed’ from under the panty straps! The view was just awesome and was good enough to melt all my earlier anger away! And it brought me instant hard-on before I knew it! She began speaking on noticing my presence.

“Ehee… please I’ve been trying to test this very bra…” she was standing back erect now, “…but it is looking undersize even though the label says its double-J.” She suddenly turned to face me, thus nearly knocking me off my perch with her outrageous looking mammaries! They now looked even more colossal because of the admittedly undersized brassiere! The piece of clothe barely accommodated his areolas, let alone the swell of her fabulous Bosom! In fact, her Tips were only just kept in-place by the rings of the bra-cups!
“Ehmm…ok ma. But…ehh…” I just couldn’t get words out of my mouth all of a sudden as my apparently widened eyes remained fixed on the large shooters before me! “But…can..can’t you…can’t you pick another one?” I finally managed to complete

“Oh…I really like this one. Mostly because of these lacey groves” she ran a finger along some of the fancy lacey grooves that adorned the appreciably beautiful brassiere

“Oh…” I still preferred looking at the tip were her finger seemed to be forcing a Tip into a hide-and-seek game with the cup of the bra! I was so freaking hard now and just about then, she found out!

To Be Continued...

http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/10/story-bra-boi-18-part-3/

Read Part 4 @ http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/10/story-bra-boi-18-part-4/
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by Daeveed(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice Work Bro.... Bra Boy Is That You?? grin grin
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice Work Bro.... Bra Boy Is That You?? grin grin
tongue is you oh
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by Daeveed(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
WapTinza:
tongue is you oh
Lol...
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Part 4

“Or do you guys have another one like this that is a bit larger?” she began to say again, and when I looked up at her face, found out she had her eyes solely fixed on the front of my trousers! She was certainly surprised to see I was spotting a firm erection out of the blue.

“Not…really ma” I managed to say after swallowing hard. I could even feel the beads of perspiration appearing on my forehead already.

“Oh dear. Then please help me fit in this one. I can’t afford not to buy it” she was already partly backing me again and facing the mirror.

Did I just hear ‘help me fit in’? My Joystick markedly twitched in response! “I…did you…I mean, what did-you-say ma?” I heard my terrible nervous mouth ask. I was openly shaking.

“Help me fit in the bra. If my breasts can fit into it, then I am buying it.” she pressed down her succulent boobies as she mentioned ‘my breasts can fit into it’.

Meanwhile I was wondering how I was supposed to make an obviously undersized brassiere contain all those breasts I was seeing. But then, given this is was just few days to Xmas, and the price tag on the brassier we were talking about there was quite tangible, then I had little alternatives.

“Ok ma…” followed my response even though I still didn’t know where to start actually.

After getting myself to stand directly behind her, I began fiddling with the hook behind. I still can’t explain how she even managed to get the thing hooked-in in the first place. But then, I was only getting started when she began complaining all of a sudden.

“There is nothing to do there boy.
Please bring your hand to the front.” she said a bit rashly while nudging back a bit and thus pressing into my hard Joystick with her large bum unknowingly! I practically jumped! “Try to get the sides in first. If they can get in, then it will make it easier for you.”
I swallowed hard and only managed to nod my head. When I looked up to the mirror in front of us, I met her reflection looking at the floor. Meanwhile, my hands were now coming around to her front and how ridiculous we both looked in the mirror with my arms almost totally disappearing under the sides of her magnificent Bosom! She had nudged herself a bit forward, giving my erection a bit of respite. Barely a second later, she got a phone call.

Her phone was already on the dresser in front of us and the mirror so she just stretched an arm to pick it up thus forcing my hand further into her bustline!

I licked my lips at once. Sniffing hard and praying the plenty beads of perspiration in my face do not trickle into my eyes. I was stuck like F**K, literarily. And I could comfortably hear My heart pounding so so loudly! I still was fidgeting, and her strong admittedly intoxicating cologne was in itself driving me crazier! As she spoke in her dialect, waving an arm here and there, I was perched to her back like some kid would her mum! It was just awkward if not ridiculous how we looked in the mirror! Consequently, just after she dropped her phone and tried leaning up again, her butt inevitably pressed into my hard-on for yet a second time! And of course, I jerked once again!

“You no dey push the thing in again?” she asked in mixed Pidgin.

“I…I..am doing…it…” I could barely even breathe as I struggled to move my erection away from her backside as much as I could. It was even quite hard to tell if she hasn’t been feeling all the hard prodding from my Joystick given she barely reacted on each occasion. I had now grabbed the side of her left boob and began attempting to get it into the left cup of the bra. And she responded by slightly lifting her arm, to give me more room.

To Be Continued…
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2016

Part 5

However, as I continued with the fitting in of both Bosom, one thing started becoming already obvious, and that was the fact that I zealously and cautiously avoided her areolas! They were both almost entirely out and clearly visible from the mirror before us, but other than occasionally eye them up – and my Joystick pulsating on each single look – I made sure I carefully avoided them! Of course they were very charming, being outrageously large and spread out so widely across the end of her breasts! And so dark and thick-looking! But then, I was likely going to be thought to be out of my mind if my hands ever touched them despite being in a task that made it very unlikely. Or so I thought, because barely a minute into thinking this, she began rebuking me again!
“You are making this thing take too much time boy…” as she said so, she grabbed my right hand and heavily dropped it on her visibly heaving tits! “…push these breasts in. How can you do that by just remaining on one corner? Eh? Behave like a man or are you afraid of the breasts?!”

I was practically swept off my feet by that single charge!
Frankly though, I was undeniably afraid and very uncomfortable. Even the hand that was dropped on the right boob shook like a weightless tree-spine. But I had to proceed. The embarrassment had just gone too far. So I began pushing and pressing the plump flesh of the Bosom in, running my finger along the inside of the cup. She seemed to relax as soon as I did that, and even raised her arm a bit to create additional room. Thankfully, it looked like we were making progress because within a minute or two, a greater portion of her left boob was comfortably within the cup of the bra, leaving us with the tip where the areola and Tip were. At first, I tried ignoring it to quickly switch to the other Tip, but she instantly called my attention back to it using her own hands to grab the cup by way of explanation. That pushed the entire brassiere up and as a result, the Tip momentarily slipped out entirely, before slipping back in just as soon! My Joystick felt like bursting open!

“Ohk…okay ma” was my reply as I returned my hands to the said boob and began working to get the tip buried within the cup of the brassiere! My Joystick was harder than the Rock of Gibraltar now and even in an attempt to have a clearer view of what I was doing from her right hand side, I ‘unfortunately’ poked the stiff boner right into the lady’s fleshy Buttocks! Time stopped! And I even paused in my act! But she didn’t react! In fact, she quickly raised a hand instead, to support the brassiere. And that encouraged me to resume just as quickly as she did that. But then, when I cleverly tried pulling my pelvis back to terminate the contact my burning boner was making with her semi-Unclad Buttocks, she surprisingly fell back into me as quickly! And even made the contact much more elaborate! She was on panty quite alright, but my Joystick rather easily soon found itself nestled between both her Buttocks cheeks! When I tried expressing my ‘ worry’ with what was suddenly playing out, she timely interrupted by grabbing my hand again and ‘forcing’ it into the cup of her right Bosom and just under her Tips; which I found rather taut than normal!
“If we can fit them in then we are finished with this side” was her explanation as I also noticed her Buttocks bend further into me!
“Oh…” was all that could come out of my mouth as I began rolling Tip, flesh and areola between my fingers in an attempt to get them fit into the fancy brassier!

Predictably, my Joystick basically arched by now and I was even feeling a bit of moistness around the place it was nuzzled in my bum-pant. My costumer’s reaction wasn’t helping either as I was now beginning to wonder if she wasn’t even up to something herself! Moreover, each time my fingers flimsily grazed her Tip she either jerked slightly albeit abruptly or sighed! She had a sensitive Tip no doubt! But how that was supposed to matter or be exploited in a lingerie shop still bemused me. Between, she still hadn’t lifted her Buttocks off my crotch since then, and my Joystick was having a hell of a stimulation! When I tried pulling the rest of the tip of her Bosom in after succeeding with a portion of it, I inevitably grabbed her areola as well! She didn’t only hiss this time, but also let her head fall back a little! This was when I knew our business had taken a different track on the night! Of course, I still succeeded in getting the entire boob in, but she quickly adjusted herself to give me space to switch focus to the left boob. All without moving her Buttocks one inch away from my hard Joystick! When I slightly bent in to pick up the mound of heaving flesh, I was forced to drill my hardness further into her! And the mirror before us, showed her biting her lower lip just then!

To Be Continued…

Read Part 6 @
http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/11/story-bra-boi-18-part-6/
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by Daeveed(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Nice Work Bro... Pls Keep Updatin...
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016

Part 6

“I feel this one will definitely fit in too since the other one has.” I suddenly heard my mouth asking, “There may be no need to repeat it here again”. While I was well aroused beyond measure, I still haven’t been able to get myself settled into what was happening. I felt very tense, even though I had no idea what the reason might be.
“No bra…boy. Please try this…one too…” her speech was evidently laboured. And I saw her opening and shutting her eyes through the mirror. “Please we have to be…sure”
“Ok ma” was my final addition as I began pressing and seemingly kneading her overflowing Bosom meat!

It was while I was doing so that I noticed her right hand drop on my lap! It even also quickly briefly clutched on my jean trouser before eventually letting go. Of course, I reacted as though I didn’t notice it and went on with my ‘job’. I had just succeeded in pushing in the sides of the Bosom in question and just had my hand around the depths of her cleavage when she suddenly brought her hand on mine, picked it up and moved it towards the tip!

“Concentrate…here. My Tip isn’t entirely…fitting in” I was a bit thrown aback when she mentioned ‘Tip’ and she even went ahead to get me to curl my fingers around her areola! And after she had done so, curiously left her hand on mine!

“Ok ma” was all I could say after sniffing twice, as I began attempting to work the tip of her boob in. Her breathing had become considerably heavier now and as usual she reacted each time my fingers slightly felt up her obviously sensitive Tip! It was while still trying to entirely bury the large areola around it, that I felt her apply pressure on my own hand with hers, and using the same hand, unashamedly began encouraging me to fully handle her entire Bosom! Curiously though, I concurred!

And it only took few minutes before the thing would become really very aggressive and intense! She even began sniffling in her breathe, as it gradually began getting more certain what we were doing! My boner had now succeeded in boring an invisible hole in her panty after wickedly driving the cotton material deep into the crack of her Buttocks! As she sniffed and sobbed, I soon began making slow stabs that only drove my hard-on further into her Buttocks crack! She seemed to like it because for each thrust, she responded by hissing and pushing her large butt backwards! She had even lifted my other hand back onto her free right boob and got me to completely pull out the mammoth rack from the brassiere! And I didn’t waste time to begin massaging and working the giant masses of womanflesh! When I got hold of her apparently erect Tip, she sighed again, before letting her head fall back into my shoulders! And as soon as I brought my lips to her neck to kiss her (which took mighty guts to do anyways), she licked her lower lip and shut her eyes just as soon!

I was pretty much startled seconds later when I suddenly felt one of her hands between us! And it seemed like it was in search of my Joystick! Of course, I quite easily let her, pulling the hard rod from where I had drove it into! And as soon as she got hold of it, she began to stroke it from behind her, through my trouser! It felt so good and it only encouraged me to squeeze and knead her boobies even more! It was while I was still at it that she suddenly began making efforts to unzip my trouser. I assisted her and within moments freed my Joystick which was by now drooling precum all over the place! She cooed on feeling up my full size and quickly moved her hand to the head where she rubbed and smeared the clear fluid all over! It brought me little sparkles and I jolted at every rub! Then she brought her hand down to my balls, which she went on to grab in her palm, giving them tender squeezes that felt so exhilarating! I was equally reciprocating with my pulls and tugs on her stiff erect Tips! I was still at it when she suddenly pulled away and made a full turn! And as soon as we faced each other, we got locked in a long wet french kiss!

To Be Continued…

Read Part 7 Before I Post Here @ http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/12/story-bra-boi-18-part-7/
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Part 7

She kisses very well! And she practically ate me up! Her tongue swirled and twisted in my mouth and she let her right hand rub up and down my back as she did. When she managed to pull away from my mouth, she instantly replaced her lips with her left Tip! She hurriedly shoved it into my mouth, and kept forcing even her entire booby further in as though she wanted me to suck all of it! I choked and groaned, while she sighed repeatedly while licking and kissing my cheek! Meanwhile, I had already let a hand drop between her legs where I was lucky to seamlessly locate her rather damp crotch! She had been dripping all along, and as soon as I grabbed her perceptibly fat Kittycat through the material of the panty, she moaned out loudly, spreading her legs to give me room! That was instant encourage of course, so I went on to pull her panty to the side to reveal a very fresh looking Kittycat mound with no single strand of hair on it! It even glistened in the light, of Kittycat juice and when I ran a finger along her slit, her body gyrated a bit, while her Kittycat blessed me with another stream of fluids!

I had already switched to the other boob when she began attempting to bring the tip of my Joystick on her slippery Kittycat! All I had to do was move forward a bit and contact was made! And of course, it felt so good given she began to rub my dickhead up and down her slit! It got our fluids to mix, with my precum rubbing into her well moistened vulva! When the manmeat massaged her stubby stiff clit, she moaned out loudly again, before rocking her hip into my boner a few times! She was aroused beyond words and I could even literarily feel the fire on her very warm skin! Her Bosom had gone remarkably heavier while her areolas had grown very puffy in all their blackness! Needless to explain that her rubbery Tips felt like one-inch sized erect joysticks in the mouth! Their tips had shallow groves that transferred tingles down her body each time I let my tongue stroke them! I had just squashed both Bosom and began attempting to push both of them into my mouth at once, when my lady-costumer unexpectedly guided my boner onto her opening, and with just a gentle thrust, got it sliding into her Kittycat! I groaned!
Predictably, it felt like heaven! Her meaty Kittycat was inexplicably wet and my hard Joystick glided through the cushion-like feeling of her surprisingly tight corridors, all the way to the balls, before sliding out again to the tip! That was the first full thrust and we were still both on our feet! How good was she! And as we eventually began to F**K, she seemed to make sure she equally thrust herself to meet every of mine halfway! It only took a couple of minutes before our F**K would get feisty and loud! As we smashed away, we soon resumed our kissing again! And I never ceased to aggressively handle her large breasts, causing her to openly proclaim how wonderful I was and how much of a fabulous job I was doing! All while we banged away! We were literally on fire and the sweat on our bodies had now tripled! I groaned, moaned, grunted and even dirty-talked at some point as I kept being pushed to the edge and back! I wasn’t giving a F**K about her being my brother’s costumer anymore! Nor cared about the whole thing happening right in my brother’s lingerie shop! I just didn’t just Bleeping bother, in the mood I was in! In fact, when she suddenly turned around to quickly bend over the chair beside us, I needed no separate invitation before approaching her to penetrate her again from behind! When I reintroduced my Joystick into her Kittycat, she practically wailed my name! “Bra Boy!!!” she called!

To Be Continued…
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Part 8

I shut my eyes so tightly and held onto her wide hip so firmly and began drilling her sloppy Kittycat doggy, with all the strength I had got in me! “SUUUSH!! SUUUSH!!!….”

went the wet sound of her mercilessly soaked cunt as I banged her without pity! She was now screaming and calling me all manner of sweet names! The chair under us squeaked and rattled while the cubicle echoed and reechoed the screams, moans and the slapping sounds of my pelvis against her flapping Buttocks! I couldn’t see her huge hooters but I already imagined they were swinging so heavily but undoubtedly magnificently! The erotic thought of how amazing a view they were likely to be, only tempted me to stretch a hand – with eyes still closed – to grab one! And of course, it felt heavy as postulated and my decision to begin squeezing it, only caused my customer to yell even louder! When I bent into her, by way of leverage, she almost blew up, because my driving in further into her Kittycat drove her to another level altogether, and she quickly swung a hand behind to grab my Buttocks while asking me to pound her harder while still remaining in that position! So I did! I squeezed and massaged her boob while ferociously increasing my tempo until I hardly could see my Joystick on the mirror! It was completely blurred out ! I was still in the driving in and out of her in that furious speed when she let out a loud wail, before beginning to convulse so violently! Her orgasm!

It took a good four seconds or so before the orgasm will completely get through her body, and even when it did, she still occasionally jerked as smaller reverberations hit her in quick succession! I had equally felt up my own climax halfway through hers and just as she was stepping down from hers, mine kicked off! I growled like some wild animal as spurt after spurt of my semen began to shoot into her Kittycat! The hole was already full with all sorts of fluids so there was barely any room for mine! Expectedly, a good load sipped out just as it poured in, leaving both my crotch and her Buttocks cheeks in rather pleasant mess! By the time I would completely Pour and pull away from her, the floor under us had received a fair share of my sticky thick goo!

“Please help me package the bra…” was the woman’s sudden comment as she rose from the chair she had bent over on, as though nothing had happened, “…it’s already late.”
A quick glance at my watch said 11:17pm. Couldn’t believe we had been together that long already! Strange how she wasn’t even saying anything about the s*x.

“And how much is it?” she was putting on her gown; but without her bra! The way her Tips F***ed the material of the clothe made me want to grab them again!

I told her how much it was. Wished I could give her without her paying, but for my brother. She said nothing, but quickly pulled some notes from the side pocket of the gown – which I was only just noticing – and began to count.

To Be Continued…

Read Part 9 (The End) @ http://www.funloaded.com/2016/10/13/story-bra-boi-18-part-9-the-end/

Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by WapTinza(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Part 9

Meanwhile I had nicely packaged the new bra and another two she equally picked and returned to the cashier’s desk where I waited for her. When she appeared, she dropped the notes on the desk and on counting it, found out she had dropped nearly double of what was required.

“Keep the rest Bra boy…” she quickly explained, giving me a brief smile, “I will be back tomorrow or next for new ones. Same time.”

I smiled to myself on hearing that, knowing that no one buys new brassieres everyday. I thanked her anyways, and quickly did the rest that was required before handing her her new purchase. I wished I could ask her for her number but didn’t know how to and since she didn’t bother to bring it up, I chose to ignore it.

Ironically, it only took about three minutes after she had left the shop before I would hear Chime’s car horn. How he bothered coming back again surprised me. Thankfully, it was easy to explain to him that I had a late costumer whose rather annoying indecisions kept us up to that moment!
I didn’t know how lucky I was though with that blatant lie, until I met the said lady-customer’s bra on the cubicle floor the next morning!! Goodness knows what brother would have thought about it! And you know what? She returned the next afternoon for it! And specifically asked for the Bra Boi…who unfortunately was in class, at school!

***The End***

Drop Your Comments Below

Read More Interesting Stories @ www.Funloaded.com
Re: Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story by Daeveed(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Nice Work Bro... Am Xpectin More Nd More Stories 4rm U.. #Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Appreciation Letter To 2012 / Check This Book( Witnesses To Tears) / In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.