Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online (3713 Views)

Submit Your CV Online For Current Access Bank Job / Skye Bank Is Accepting Cv Online / Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hello friends u guys can now Create ur CV online at this site http://www.create-cv.com its reli cool all u have to do is to type in the items and it will arrange it for u,

U can send ur cv to anybodies email addy and u can download in word format.

Try it out now, for free.
Re: Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2005
You should make it entirely free for job seekers. Currently, they have to pay 2000 naira and that it not really fair because it doesn't guarantee them a job. And since it doesn't guarantee them a job, I'm that they'll prefer to create their CVs using Microsoft Word to save money and have more control over their work.

Besides, having to pay 2000 naira to a bank account without any possibility of getting a refund is not very convenient or safe. Especially when they have no prior business relationship with you and they don't know who you are or where you are!
Re: Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online by layi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2005
I am not trying to run down your business but u have to step up your game. I appreciate your vision but:

...I didnt see any special service you're offering. How many people/applicants can't write their CV?

...Since they have to use the internet for your services, what stops them from typing their CV and email directly. Get a real backend for your business. U can't brand this product yet.

...Not having a contact address on your website yet demanding for payment is a big turn off. Not even a phone number. All we saw was your bank account info.
Re: Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2005
Thanx for all the replies, they have a trial period of 14 days i guess, y dont u try it out, its reli cool and send your comments to their site, they should answer your questions.
Re: Create-CV.com: Create Your CV Online by forexgiude: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
IF YOU MUST INVEST THEN YOU MUST LEARN

GET YOUR FOREX LESSON CDs

SIX CDS FOR ONLY 3K NAIRA (EACH CD CONTAINS ABOUT 600MEGA BYTE OF
INFORMATION). TOTALLING OVER 4HRS OF FULL AUDIO AND VIDEO LESSONS.

FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO TRADE FX,HOW TO START AND HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS.

TO ORDER SEND EMAIL TO :bitterstone1@yahoo.no

(1) (Reply)

Dividing The Job Section Into Categories / Niger Insurance Plc / St. Louis Nursery/primary School Akure Sacks 30 Teachers For Writing TESCOM EXAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.