Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? (1266 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Vacate Middle Belt Region Before October 1 - Group Tells Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
What I'm aware of is the North, the South, North East, North West, South East, South West.

Is it only about Nigeria that you hear of South South?Ever heard it about somewhere else?
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is called a Geo-political zone

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by ZZ22: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
No.. You have you heard one China, one Zambia, one Congo, one Sweden before?

5 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by mensdept: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
It's because Rogues that have been ruling the nation like the current one know that Nigerians that have accepted the name Nigg.er Area will also accept "South south", "Delta", "Cross River", "Plateau", and other juvenile expressions that don't mean anything African.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mynd44:
It is called a Geo-political zone
mensdept:
It's because Rogues that have been ruling the nation like the current one know that Nigerians that have accepted he name Nigg.er Area will also accept "South south", "Delta", "Cross River", "Plateau", and other juvenile expressions that don't mean anything African.
Well, I think the name sounds childish. Mid-South would have been a better name. Let's hear what other Nigerians have to say
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
ZZ22:
No.. You have you heard one China, one Zambia, one Congo, one Sweden before?
lol... the one Nigeria chant is just a means of reminding the nation of her oneness

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by babyfaceafrica: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its a political region meant for southern minorities...nothing bad....you want make dem group them with a majority tribe to be trampled upon?

8 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by freeze001(f): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its a political region meant for southern minorities...nothing bad....you want make dem group them with a majority tribe to be trampled upon?

On what basis do u even begin to denigrate a tribe or group of people as minority in their own fatherland? Did they ever beg or agree to be lumped with tribes of larger numbers? And after neutralising them as 'minority' they still provide the lionshare of what the 'majority' will eat. Major no suppose sponsor/provide for minor?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by babyfaceafrica: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
freeze001:

On what basis do u even begin to denigrate a tribe or group of people as minority in their own fatherland? Did they ever beg or agree to be lumped with tribes of larger numbers? And after neutralising them as 'minority' they still provide the lionshare of what the 'majority' will eat. Major no suppose sponsor/provide for minor?
there are minority tribes everywhere...egun are minority in SW ,ebira are minorities in north...so nothin special there..let them have a say...not grouped with any majority tribe

7 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Pidggin(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kingset:
What I'm aware of is the North, the South, North East, North West, South East, South West.

Is it only about Nigeria that you hear of South South?Ever heard it about somewhere else?

You need a job, it seems you are idle

5 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Justiceleague1: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
freeze001:

u got it squarely...whthout the so called minority,all the so called major parasitic tribes are dead.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by freeze001(f): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
there are minority tribes everywhere...egun are minority in SW ,ebira are minorities in north...so nothin special there..let them have a say...not grouped with any majority tribe

You obviously don't understand the meaning and implication of labels and there u are sounding so patronising like you're doing them a favour...'let them have a say'. After their say who will have their way? I asked earlier, did they ask or agree to be lumped with so called majority tribes that now graciously grant them a say?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Igboid: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nothing wrong with the name SS. It doesn't matter, what matter is that the Southern minorities were given a voice, just as the Northern minorities were given one in North central. It was Ekwueme's brain child and it's good.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by mensdept: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

The last time I checked the "minority tribes" are trampling on themselves. Almost all their current and past governors are rogues, with 1 in particular in London prison trying to still get back to Naija...
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by babyfaceafrica: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
mensdept:

The last time I checked the "minority tribes" are trampling on themselves. Almost all their current and past governors are rogues, with 1 in particular in London prison trying to still get back to Naija...
even the so-called majority tribes are trampling on each other,everybody irrespective of tribe and religion is guilty of producing rogues..the SS are just unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So the only thing that would happen if grouped under a majority is that they would be trampled on? You're demonic,you know that?
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pidggin:

You need a job, it seems you are idle
lol... Joke of the year. Dear I have a good job. Proud of what God has been doing in my life at this young age. But if you think I need an additional one, and volunteer to offer, I would gladly accept it. I can even take extra job of making you my bae. Hope you are beautiful and well endowed? wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
iSlayer2:

So the only thing that would happen if grouped under a majority is that they would be trampled on? You're demonic,you know that?
k
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2016
mensdept:

And the governor's of the majority tribes are saints yaaa? And majority tribe States like Osun are more developed than minority tribe States like Delta abi?

Bigotry makes you loose basic common sense. Quit it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Kingset:

In a country where a majority of the populace are dullards because their brains have been muddled with tribalism and bigotry, youll hear anything.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 11, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

In a country where a majority of the populace are dullards because their brains have been muddled with tribalism and bigotry, youll hear anything.
Haha, Nigeria is really a funny country
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Emycord: 3:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Lol at minority feeding so called majority
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by justmenoni: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Op, south sudan/ sudan, Dominica / Dominican Republic / bavarian/ Scotland, wales, Ireland, north Ireland, Northern epirus, flanders, wallonia, republic spraska, comoros and mayannote, hezeg bosnia, south and North cyprus, aland, basque, catalonia......

Do you still need more? Mtschew

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
justmenoni:
Op, south sudan/ sudan, Dominica / Dominican Republic / bavarian/ Scotland, wales, Ireland, north Ireland, Northern epirus, flanders, wallonia, republic spraska, comoros and mayannote, hezeg bosnia, south and North cyprus, aland, basque, catalonia......

Do you still need more? Mtschew
[/s]
Look at this one. Mynd should ban people for stupidity.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by mensdept: 5:30am On Oct 27, 2016
PapaBrowne:

And the governor's of the majority tribes are saints yaaa? And majority tribe States like Osun are more developed than minority tribe States like Delta abi?

Bigotry makes you loose basic common sense. Quit it.

Where is the bigotry. Typical of the Nigga area, never seeing the truth and wanting to deflect. "na your mama get am...na your own pikin this and that..."

Also, try using lose and not loose. I know Ibori and Uduaghan did see education as priority but there is google nevertheless

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Mckennedy: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

And how many Eguns, ebira, ijebu, Aworis have mouth in the south west? why ain't they be grouped West West? Until then I will go into constructive debate with you.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Its not your business. Google "South south" and you'll find what you need to know.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2016
And the majority tribes have the best governors or leaders? Ever heard of Tinubu, Obasanjo, Abacha?
mensdept:

Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Common sense eludes you. Take your own advice and use Google . [s]
mensdept:

Where is the bigotry. Typical of the Nigga area, never seeing the truth and wanting to deflect. "na your mama get am...na your own pikin this and that..."

Also, try using lose and not loose. I know Ibori and Uduaghan did see education as priority but there is google nevertheless
[/s]
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by anibi9674: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2016
it's a form of given some persons identity in a divide and rule system.
Re: Ever Heard Of South South Part Of A Nation Or Region Before? by babyfaceafrica: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Mckennedy:

And how many Eguns, ebira, ijebu, Aworis have mouth ebirin the south west? why ain't they be grouped West West? Until then I will go into constructive debate with you.
NO 1,ebira is I the north central ot sw..ad the governor of Kogi is ebira,TWO egun can only be found in badagry,near the water,three ijebus have mouth in the south west,Osinbajo is a ijebu man....,I agree that aworis don't have mouth yet in SW due to there infinitesimal population

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares 3 Extra Days As Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year / UK Based IGBO Man Accuses PM Theresa May Of Conspiracy Against Biafra / Bukola Saraki Welcomed Warmly As He Lands In Kwara In A Pivate Jet. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.