Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! (855 Views)

Please Help Me. I Lost 7 Rottweiler Puppies Within 48hrs. / Please Help Me.....I Need Free Puppy / Help Me!! I Need A Pure Breed Cane Corso Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Surely63(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please help me, My dog has been vomitting a foam-like saliva for weeks now...I even called my vet guy he came to my house and gave her injections and she is still vomitting please I need your advice am in dear need to know what to give or administer to my dog I lover so much #biko....mabinu I beg in Gods name anyone with idea on what I should do help me asap embarassed embarassed cryPlease say something don't view and leave embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by welzyj2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Surely63:
Please help me, My dog has been vomitting a foam-like saliva for weeks now...I even called my vet guy he came to my house and gave her injections and she is still vomitting please I need your advice am in dear need to know what to give or administer to my dog I lover so much #biko....mabinu I beg in Gods name anyone with idea on what I should do help me asap embarassed embarassed cry

try to remember wah she ate b4 it started.
once happened to my dog but it was as a result of bones which he swallowed and didn't digest. the essence of d vomit is actually to pass out something by force.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Preshivano01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is d dog looking weak n lean?
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Surely63(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Preshivano01:
Is d dog looking weak n lean?
no she is not weak or lean at all she's still active but that vomit scares me I don't want to loose her
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Preshivano01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Surely63:
no she is not weak or lean at all she's still active but that vomit scares me I don't want to loose her
I feel mayb it's food poisoning.. Do u monitor everytin she eats??
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Surely63(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yes I do I feed her myself but I traveled for while now and received a call she is vomitting even my vet has gone to my house to give her injections buy non to avail am confused
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by welzyj2(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Surely63:
Yes I do I feed her myself but I traveled for while now and received a call she is vomitting even my vet has gone to my house to give her injections buy non to avail am confused

ur starting point is to ask which food she was given try to get a sincere ans. how long has she been vomiting sef?
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Surely63(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
welzyj2:

ur starting point is to ask which food she was given try to get a sincere ans. how long has she been vomiting sef?
For like a week now and I just came back now to notice she has reduced in size as she was before I left

Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by welzyj2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Surely63:
For like a week now and I just came back now to notice she has reduced in size as she was before I left

eyah sowi doggie.
my guess is actually she is trying to clear her tommy make sure she is eating well as it would help to sustain her. You can also give her multivitamin to nourish her sys. her vomit would stop jus pamper her well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Help!!!!!!! by Surely63(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
welzyj2:

eyah sowi doggie.
my guess is actually she is trying to clear her tommy make sure she is eating well as it would help to sustain her. You can also give her multivitamin to nourish her sys. her vomit would stop jus pamper her well.
thanks bro and everyone who contributed to my plee you all are good people God bless you guys for me #For the love of Dogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Got Some Mind Blowing Rottweiller Pups For Sale...call Or Whatsapp.08155560515 / Cute And Very Affordable Caucasian/gsd Puppies For Sale In Abuja Only. / 11 Months Old Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.