Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please (525 Views)

Help Review My Blog Please / Kindly Help Me With My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please by amJoe(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Please I would appreciate it if I can get expert and even non expert review on my new blog.

www.journal.ga

I started the blog fully on Oct. 1st 2016 and it's been
interesting so far having a nice blog.. Its built with Blogger..

Right now I want to know what you guys think about the blog.. Thanks
Re: I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please by amJoe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
If you like the design and want to use the template on your blog, I have it for sale @N2000.. The templates also has built in widgets and layout styles that fits for any browser.. it also allows you to make your blog look as you like and has options for you to monetize your blog with ads..

It's 100% responsive in smart phones, tablets and PC.. it looks nice in every browser especially on tablets and PC..

Its a blogger template

If you need it send an email to me via Omalejos@gmail.com or call 08146394189 or visit the blog for my FB details..

The price is 2k.. No negotiation plz
Re: I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please by Agriman(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Y can't u get a top level domain if u really mean the business
Re: I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please by amJoe(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Agriman:
Y can't u get a top level domain if u really mean the business
I will

(1) (Reply)

Free Cash, Domain name, Free Advert, Free Sms, And Creation Of Logo with banner / Just N15,000 Website / Nigeria Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.