Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu (1048 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint. I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south. I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible. I admire Tinubu because; He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state". He has nurtured many renowned National successors. He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment. He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life spam in 16 years. The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them. Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites. Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together. Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation. Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us. God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with. An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee. If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang. Don't tell me he is overbearing, your "underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe. Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him. He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family land". Is it God that allocated it to them? You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion. Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo. Please let him be. He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than your saintly specie. Dear Asiwaju, the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice".... Professor Wole Soyinka.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by veacea: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by senatorbayor(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
@OP, stope helping to spread falsehood

I did not pay tribute to Tinubu, says Soyinka | P.M. NEWS Nigeria
www​.pmnewsnigeria.com/.../i-did-not-pa...

2 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by senatorbayor(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Soyinka never wrote that crap.

Let's stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tinubu desperate for solace that he gets one of his e touts to circulate rubbish all over social media claiming to be from Woke Soyinka
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by ificatchmodeh: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Desperation undecided
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by Sealeddeal(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Osun defender laptop terrorists and liars are back. Soyinka will not say that.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by MONITZ: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2016
The write-up is not up-to Soyinka's well known standard of writing. It lacked words that he would use normally if he was writing . His use of words won't be so straight forward like it is here as u would need to read twice and strain ur understanding to make head or tail of.So the bottom line is that Soyinka didn't write that piece of crap u call a write-up.

1 Like

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Senator Asiwaju Tinubu by Taiofil(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2016
The article is kinda fishy... Buh if soyinka wrote that i wouldnt lie i would be impressed.

But i doubt the integrity of the write-up.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why Buhari May Not Sack Cbn Governor, Godwin Emefiele / A Nigerian Woman Appointed VP And General Counsel Of World Bank / President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Former President Jonathan's Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.