Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is President Obama Tough Enough? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is President Obama Tough Enough? (638 Views)

Is President Obama Going To Run For Third Term In Office? See What He Said / President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Photos: Is President Obama And President Joko Of Indonesia Identical Brothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Obama Tough Enough? by NegroNtns(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
I wanted to come in here and curse all the Republicans. . .everyone of them, they have earned it. But then I had a second thought, I like their political style. . .very malevolent, fits in with my ego. I will spare all you Republicans this time for jumping on President Obama with this cruel evaluation.

I watched Aaxelrod's response to Stephanopoulus' query of the President's toughness. Here is what he said: As you all know, the President inherited a depressed economy from the previous administration. What a poussy! I think Democrats should wear a sign on their backside with the picture of poussy printed on it. All you Democrats in here, bend over! Oh, he offended me with his sorry ass response. This goat ran the Obama campaign, did he not see that his candidate would inherit problem if he won the election? Where is his sense of leadership and accountability? Fhuck what you inherit, good or bad. . .you shall carry the duties of that office and execute its principles in good faith and with determined passion. Okay, enough vent, you all can stand up straight now!! grin grin

To Topic. . .Is my President tough enough or not? First, we need a definition of what is meant here by the word "tough". So precede your response with your definition of "tough" and then respond to the topic within the context of that definition.
Re: Is President Obama Tough Enough? by SeanT21(f): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2009
Yes. He is tough enough to handle the criticism and problems the US is facing.

I considered him tough after watching him sit down for an interview with Bill O'Reily. He handles himself smoothly and did not crack under pressure. I bet John McCain can not sit down for an interview with Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow
or did he?
Re: Is President Obama Tough Enough? by NegroNtns(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
Sean, how do you define tough?
Re: Is President Obama Tough Enough? by preselect(m): 3:36am On Oct 25, 2009
@seant2I
john mccain is tough. take it from me. yes he is. and he had an interview with keith olbermann last yr. 2ndly, keith olbermann is very civil with his guests. regardless of how he feels about them. he doesnt bully his guests whom he disagrees with, unlike the imbeciles in fox news. rachel has had a series of engagements with those she accused of fuming the ''tea/fox news party protests''. and she was respectful in all cases. these are civilised people who are highly opinionated. unlike the touts in fix news/fox noise . .

@negro ntns
it is hard for me to say Obama is not tough. it takes toughness to beat the clintons in a democratic primary. it takes toughness to survive the rev wright/bill ayers/hannity/bill o'whiner political machinery. no, Obama is not weak.

but he is deluded. very deluded, and the democrats in congress are a confused bunch. delusion and confusion are better descriptions of the democrats.

for the republicans, they are tough. true. and ruthless. and wicked.
Re: Is President Obama Tough Enough? by SeanT21(f): 3:54am On Oct 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Sean, how do you define tough?

That is a tough one. LOL!! Anyway, A person who can not crack under pressure from opposing forces. A man who can still stand strong despite the country's economy and oppinions from his "haters". Obama seems to be doing well so far in that aspect.

pres-elect:

@seant2I
john mccain is tough. take it from me. yes he is. and he had an interview with keith olbermann last yr. 2ndly, keith olbermann is very civil with his guests. regardless of how he feels about them. he doesnt bully his guests whom he disagrees with, unlike the imbeciles in fox news. rachel has had a series of engagements with those she accused of fuming the ''tea/fox news party protests''. and she was respectful in all cases. these are civilised people who are highly opinionated. unlike the touts in fix news/fox noise . .

@negro ntns
it is hard for me to say Obama is not tough. it takes toughness to beat the clintons in a democratic primary. it takes toughness to survive the rev wright/bill ayers/hannity/bill o'whiner political machinery. no, Obama is not weak.

but he is deluded. very deluded, and the democrats in congress are a confused bunch. delusion and confusion are better descriptions of the democrats.

for the republicans, they are tough. true. and ruthless. and wicked.

Ohh, I never knew that.

(1) (Reply)

When a Gift turns a crime. / $100 Million Scam In Gaza-imams Blamed! / Fury Over Airport Security Drill - Slovaks Apologised For Planting Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.