Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 (1142 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Popular female blogger Linda Ikeji took to  her Instagram page to share a throw back photo of herself and elder sister Vera. 

Looking closely, you would definitely believe that this lady has not changed a bit. See photo below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/linda-ikeji-shares-throw-back-photo-of.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by pyyxxaro: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2016
See our Binatone TV n Blender

I LOVE THAT TV (UHF/VHF) Tuning things wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by doyinisaac(m): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2016
so the way linda usually do her mouth like panasonic iron whenever she wants to snap is something that started way back from when she was very little....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by NobleRomm(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2016
LORD help to have my own money so dat i will be posting my throw back photos nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by nikkypearl(f): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Following Linda to the front page grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Throw Back Photo Of Herself And Elder Sister When She Was 7 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2016
lolx...

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Reveals He Didn’t Promise Babymama Marriage / Instrumental: Skales Ft Burna Boy - Temper Remix / Tekno Bags 1.6 Billion Naira ($4 Million Dollars) From Sony Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.