Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! (2676 Views)

Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known' / Human Beings Are Born Sinners / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 3:10am On Oct 11, 2016
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

St. John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Another feature that established the delusional effect of religious beliefs are the above quotation from the fictitious story book.

With the claimed power given by Jesus to Christians to sin (offensive/injurious acts) no more, the reality is that Christians still commit sin everyday of their lives. They simply go on to hiding their sinful acts (hypocrisy) at least from view of their fellow hypocrites.

Most of them even graduate to worst and grand disgusting sin, because they now take the illusionary liberty offered them (forgiveness) by their bible.

This confirms their very own description of belonging to the devil (since they still continue to commit sin).

If literary meaning of devil is worst offense/injury, then Christians are the worst sinners.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

St. John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Another feature that established the delusional effect of religious beliefs are the above quotation from the fictitious story book.

With the claimed power given by Jesus to Christians to sin (offensive/injurious acts) no more, the reality is that Christians still commit sin everyday of their lives. They simply go on to hiding their sinful acts (hypocrisy) at least from view of their fellow hypocrites.

Most of them even graduate to worst and grand disgusting sin, because they now take the illusionary liberty offered them (forgiveness) by their bible.

This confirms their very own description of belonging to the devil (since they still continue to commit sin).

If literary meaning of devil is worst offense/injury, then Christians are the worst sinners.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief..........

As u can see,
Christians have never denied being the worst sinners of which u are also part of the group.
The only thing they will not deny is the blood that sets them free from it.
Thats all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 4:00am On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief..........

As u can see,
Christians have never denied being the worst sinners of which u are also part of the group.
The only thing they will not deny is the blood that sets them free from it.
Thats all.

Part of the problem with religious folks, always in haste to defend the indefensible.

Read the thread to understand.

I said CHRISTIANS are worst sinners, and not UNBELIEVERS are worst sinners.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 4:25am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

Part of the problem with religious folks, always in haste to defend the indefensible.

Read the thread to understand.

I said CHRISTIANS are worst sinners, and not UNBELIEVERS are worst sinners.

Please where did u read the bolded statement or meaning in my own comment?

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:31am On Oct 11, 2016
This thread does not make even a modicum of sense - insensate vacuous balderdash from a lost nullifidian . Its 3am and their hatred for God and Christianity is still keeping them up . undecided

Wow ! Just Wow !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy
KingEbukasBlog:
This thread does not make even a modicum of sense - insensate vacuous balderdash from a lost nullifidian . Its 3am and their hatred for God and Christianity is still keeping them up . undecided

Wow ! Just Wow !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2016

5 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by MistadeRegal(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

Are you holy?

All the hours you're supposed to spend meditating before GOD for your redemption, you spend thinking on how to derail Christianity without considering your own sins.

Bro, we know people like you and their motives.
Your thread/post tells more of who you are.

GO BACK TO SLEEP.

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

Please where did u read the bolded statement or meaning in my own comment?

They are mine. The meaning is this - if as Christian you still admit you're worst sinner, then of what use then is claim that Jesus has died to make you "unable to sin again".

With this delusionary claims, Christians still continue to commit sin. The only change after being "born again", is that they hide away their sinful acts from the view (not knowledge) of their fellow hypocrites.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Chubhie: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
As a Christian,if you are not christlike or striving towards it, you are working for the devil.

Sin sets a barrier between you and God. God is holy and can't stand iniquity. My God is a God of principles and expects more from his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Pidggin(f): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
So if someone is a Christian he/she automatically becomes a worse sinner? Lol lol lol grin grin grin

Hehehehe get a life Mr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Chubhie: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

I agree with you. You put out truth kindly and respectfully. I would've used koboko to flog truth into them.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Chubhie: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:
So if someone is a Christian he/she automatically becomes a worse sinner? Lol lol lol grin grin grin

Hehehehe get a life Mr
This is not laughing matter! How did you get to misunderstand what the OP put up there?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Chubhie: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

Prophet sukkot. what do you have to say?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

They are mine. The meaning is this - if as Christian you still admit you're worst sinner, then of what use then is claim that Jesus has died to make you "unable to sin agaiin"...............

Even Jesus said when teaching disciples how to pray said;

Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Even Jesus never said they(christians) will be "unble to sin".(as u claim christians claim)

If Christians were going to be "unable to sin" (as u claim christians claim), Jesus wont have taught them that prayerline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Pidggin(f): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Chubhie:

This is not laughing matter! How did you get to misunderstand what the OP put up there?

grin Explain
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Even Jesus never said they(christians) will be "unble to sin".(as u claim christians claim)

If Christians were going to be "unable to sin" (as u claim christians claim), Jesus wont have taught them that prayerline.

Thank you for this submission.

May i ask you then, what has the claimed and unnecessary death and resurrection of your Jesus done for his followers?
Since they still continue to commit sinful acts.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Your story book says you CAN'T SIN but the reality is that you continue to sin, even till tomorrow.

Can you now see how delusionary the story book and it's followers are?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

"and he cannot sin" i didn't write this. Maybe you will explain how it got to your story book?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

"and he cannot sin" i didn't write this. Maybe you will explain how it got to your story book?

U see why Peter said people like u choose to wrestle what they dont understand instead of humbling urself to ask for explanations

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

U didnt bother to read up to 1 John 5 where John carefully classified the type of sin he was talking about.
U quickly copied and pasted like lightning, out of context.

So get it into ur head that there is a sin unto death, and that is the type of sin John meant.

Next time, dont hurry through the bible. And pray that God give u light, lest the letters kill and strangle u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

Thank you for this submission.

May i ask you then, what has the claimed and unnecessary death and resurrection of your Jesus done for his followers?
Since they still continue to commit sinful acts.

Your story book says you CAN'T SIN but the reality is that you continue to sin, even till tomorrow.

Can you now see how delusionary the story book and it's followers are?

Sorry to say, U are the delusionary person who couldnt take the pain of reading through the whole letter of John up to 1 John 5 before coming to type hastily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow ! Just Wow !
dayumm brah. you doing it big outcheaaa with the grammar grin
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chubhie:

simple answer my chief

"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. wink

[b]christianity is not for mouth. its in your action. anybody can say anything with their mouth. its easy to say i am a christian and its easy to pick up a bible and read it. that does not make you a christian. actually living christlike is what makes you a christian. if your spirit guides your body to do christlike things and to resist evil things then you are a christian. if you are willfully sinning ? you are not a christian. you are an impostor. now there are some sins that are hard to overcome but they are not in the ten commandments so with those kind of minor sins, so long as your spirit is righteous minor sins like say you see a fine yansh and you admire it lol, these are sins that affect only you and as such they are part of the cross you have to carry. however there are sins which if you commit that just shows you are of the devil. any sin affecting a third party. if you steal ? cheat someone out of their money, sleep with a married mans wife, ? these are major sins that disrupt other peoples lives and if you are committing that kind of sin you are definitely of the devil and are not a christian[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
sukkot:
dayumm brah. you doing it big outcheaaa with the grammar grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

U see why Peter said people like u choose to wrestle what they dont understand instead of humbling urself to ask for explanations

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

U didnt bother to read up to 1 John 5 where John carefully classified the type of sin he was talking about.
U quickly copied and pasted like lightning, out of context.

So get it into ur head that there is a sin unto death, and that is the type of sin John meant.

Next time, dont hurry through the bible. And pray that God give u light, lest the letters kill and strangle u.

You see now how you religious folks are evil minded and full of desire to see fellow humans suffer because they don't share your beliefs.
"it's obvious that you and your God will be happy if I drop dead tomorrow because you would assume that it's your "letter killed and strangle me".

Sorry to disappoint you, if i die tomorrow, it's not your evil desire that would have caused it.

Human beings die, not even your God can stop death from happening to a baby or old man,when it's bound to happen. All those your prayers against death simply streams from grand ignorance.

Now to your 1jh 5:16... Can you tell me the sin to death and the one not unto death?
But i bet you will not dare!
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by cloudgoddess(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't doubt that many Christians probably do "sin" more than they would if they didn't have the security blanket of Jesus to forgive anything they do.

A non-religiously thinking person might be more likely to second-guess potentially bad behaviors for their consequences alone (I might hurt someone, I might hurt myself, I might regret this later), rather than their default response being to "wipe away their misdeed" with prayer. And may even be more likely to take responsibility for their own choices rather than blaming it on the devil tempting them & other nonsense Christians say to avoid accountability.

The imposed repression Christians face (sexual and otherwise) might also inspire more "sin", since obsessively focusing on *not* doing certain things (especially if those things are an innate part of our biology), often causes us to crave them more.

That combined with the fear of shame from fellow Christians that causes them to hide their misdeeds yet pretend to still be "holy". Yeah, it's a recipe for constant internal conflict and hypocrisy for sure.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by sukkot: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chubhie:

PAR 2 LOL
so nobody is perfect and any man who says he is perfect is a liar

1 john 1 vs 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

[b]so we all have struggles which we carry daily as our cross, some christians are battling alcohol addiction, some are battling all kinds of addictions but your imperfection and your struggles have to be such that they do not affect a third party because the GOLDEN RULE is that treat others how you want to be treated. if you break that golden rule you are definitely of the devil. and the golden rule is the summarization of the 10 commandments. so i am sure i dont need to state sins that affect other people. like if you kill someone their family will be affected, if you steal from someone they will be sad, if you cheat someone they will be sad, if you sleep with a mans wife he can get depressed etc etc. and thats how you know who a real christian is, which most of these demons in churches all over nigeria are the devil hiding behind a bible to do all their crimes. the most adulterers and thieves are found in the church lolzzz. these churches are a den of demons hiding behind the bible to commit their crimes. its easier to commit a crime if you come in peace and meekness and as a ' christian ' because people let their guards down thinking you are righteous. so these devils in these churches use that bible as an entry point to commit their crimes. any serious christian will avoid going to these churches [/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/3401087/church-worshippers-kill-man-stones <<< ON FP TODAY. CHURCH WORSHIPPERS LOLZZ

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

You see now how you religious folks are evil minded and full of desire to see fellow humans suffer because they don't share your beliefs.
"it's obvious that you and your God will be happy if I drop dead tomorrow because you would assume that it's your "letter killed and strangle me".

Sorry to disappoint you, if i die tomorrow, it's not your evil desire that would have caused it.

Human beings die, not even your God can stop death from happening to a baby or old man,when it's bound to happen. All those your prayers against death simply streams from grand ignorance.

Now to your 1jh 5:16... Can you tell me the sin to death and the one not unto death?
But i bet you will not dare!

Be asking for free knowledge with style. I can see u shocked
Even after I have answered ur first request of explaining the type of sin John meant.
U want me to explain further so that u can get free ezposē to open future threads like this one.
*Yinmu*

By the way, its the bible that said letters can kill u if u dont allow the Spirit yo guide u on the Bible.

See it:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
You have not highlighted why Christians are the worst sinners @ akintom. You just opened a thread, defamed Christians and then quoted the Bible you consider fictitious. If you see the bible as a work of fiction then why quote it as basis for premise?
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by Chubhie: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
sukkot:
PAR 2 LOL
so nobody is perfect and any man who says he is perfect is a liar

1 john 1 vs 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

[b]so we all have struggles which we carry daily as our cross, some christians are battling alcohol addiction, some are battling all kinds of addictions but your imperfection and your struggles have to be such that they do not affect a third party because the GOLDEN RULE is that treat others how you want to be treated. if you break that golden rule you are definitely of the devil. and the golden rule is the summarization of the 10 commandments. so i am sure i dont need to state sins that affect other people. like if you kill someone their family will be affected, if you steal from someone they will be sad, if you cheat someone they will be sad, if you sleep with a mans wife he can get depressed etc etc. and thats how you know who a real christian is, which most of these demons in churches all over nigeria are the devil hiding behind a bible to do all their crimes. the most adulterers and thieves are found in the church lolzzz. these churches are a den of demons hiding behind the bible to commit their crimes. its easier to commit a crime if you come in peace and meekness and as a ' christian ' because people let their guards down thinking you are righteous. so these devils in these churches use that bible as an entry point to commit their crimes. any serious christian will avoid going to these churches [/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/3401087/church-worshippers-kill-man-stones <<< ON FP TODAY. CHURCH WORSHIPPERS LOLZZ
The meats you dish out are strong. hence, not for baby Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
felixomor:

Be asking for free knowledge with style. I can see u shocked
Even after I have answered ur first request of explaining the type of sin John meant.
U want me to explain further so that u can get free ezposē to open future threads like this one.
*Yinmu*

By the way, its the bible that said letters can kill u if u dont allow the Spirit yo guide u on the Bible.

See it:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

There's a common character trait to all armed robbers - they always believe that they will never be caught.

Every religious folks i have debated (pastors inclusive) have never failed in ASSUMING they know me or understand my thoughts, even when they have no idea of the definition of humanist or my writings. Am not surprised, they are all product of beliefs that is built on assumptions.

You didn't answer anything relevant to my first question, i had expected you to answer my second question before showing you the contradictions of whatever you will come up with.

Just like every other religious folks, you guys are too lazy to study even your very religion, talk less of others' convictions. If you had read my other writings with rational mind, you would have observed that you don't have half of my understanding of that story book.

You see, you guys are worst sinners like i said, i had accused you and your God of very delightful at humans painful challenges, instead of admitting your sinister character, you try in excusing it - did your story book also say "letter strangles"? Remember you quoted it.

Like i told you, you can't dare explain that
1jh 5:16.
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by akintom(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You have not highlighted why Christians are the worst sinners @ akintom. You just opened a thread, defamed Christians and then quoted the Bible you consider fictitious. If you see the bible as a work of fiction then why quote it as basis for premise?

Your story book says you "can't sin", yet you folks continue to commit sin till tomorrow (hypocrisy).

Again you go around calling others sinners, that must repent through your Jesus. When the very you doing the preaching is a confirmed sinner.......

"1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us".

The above is the reason why Christians are worst sinners (they commit sin, yet they claim they are not sinners).
Re: CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! by felixomor: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
akintom:

There's a common character trait to all armed robbers - they always believe that they will never be caught.

Every religious folks i have debated (pastors inclusive) have never failed in ASSUMING they know me or understand my thoughts, even when they have no idea of the definition of humanist or my writings. Am not surprised, they are all product of beliefs that is built on assumptions.

You didn't answer anything relevant to my first question, i had expected you to answer my second question before showing you the contradictions of whatever you will come up with.

Just like every other religious folks, you guys are too lazy to study even your very religion, talk less of others' convictions. If you had read my other writings with rational mind, you would have observed that you don't have half of my understanding of that story book.

You see, you guys are worst sinners like i said, i had accused you and your God of very delightful at humans painful challenges, instead of admitting your sinister character, you try in excusing it - did your story book also say "letter strangles"? Remember you quoted it.

Like i told you, you can't dare Explain that
1jh 5:16.

See him daring on top scripture he never knew existed till today.

*Yinmu*
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin Absent At Pastor Ekwueme’s Valedictory Service / Whose Righteousness? - Andrew Wommack / What Do You Understand In Romans 8:33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.