Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics (1023 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by ebosie11(f): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016
As shared by Promise......

'ONITSHA HEAD BRIDGE AND OSE MARKET JUBILIATING

Ndi Anambra, OCHA Brigade team with the Joint Task Force (JTF) lead by Kenneth Okonkwo went to Eke Awka, Onitsha Head Bridge market and Ose Okwodu market to arrest those hoodlums that are extorting money from hawkers, barrow pushers, tricycle (keke na pepe) drivers, okada riders etc.
He further informed them of the love that the Governor, Chief Willie M. Obiano has for them and he has heard their crying due to the wicked activities of these hoodlums extorting money from them in the market. The Governor has approved the policy that they should not pay any money to anybody again except the ones approved by the Government. 
After addressing the market men and women, they started dancing, singing and praising His Excellency Willie Obiano that he is their choice for the next tenure and continuity with joy and happiness in response to the Governor’s intervention to their problems.
Long live Ndi Anambra!
Long live OCHA Brigade!!
Long live the working Willie'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/onitsha-head-bridge-and-ose-market.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by ebosie11(f): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by ebosie11(f): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2016
God Bless Chief Willie Obiano..... cool

2 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Justiceleague1: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one. The bad spirit of afonja agberoism must'snt be allowed to spread elsewhere. It shud remain in Afonja land since their govs dont wanna do anything about it. Agberos everywhere in lagos

2 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin
yes oo. Any legal means of making money should be encouraged. These people are working hard rather than begging and any group that tries to frustrate their efforts should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Titto93(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2016
They should speedily come to iyiowa, ogbaru LGA, odekpe hoodlums are seriously making money with people.
Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Good job Obiano boy!

1 Like

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by kestolove95(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
so dix is wat is happening in biafra?...nawao..dix people ar d defination of criminals, robbery,419 and money rituals
Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Mrbigman1(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Dis head bridge wood market I believe.

Na site for amurobbers na.
Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2016
kestolove95:
so dix is wat is happening in biafra?...nawao..dix people ar d defination of criminals, robbery,419 and money rituals
Arewa=Terrorists, poverty, high rate of illiteracy, junkies, Almajeries, robbery, drugs addict, criminals that looted our common wealth but nothing to show for it, society illness all rooted in your region.

3 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by ak47mann(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
kestolove95:
it looks like one Biafra man don screw you finish dump you since then you No go let us hear word kiti kpa la cha gi ikpu there cool

2 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Nice one. The bad spirit of afonja agberois must be allowed to spread elsewhere. It shud remain in Afonja land since their govs dont wanna do anything about it. Agberos everywhere in lagos
abegi don't bring ethnic tribe to ur argument here igbos are d one doing agbero for this country they full everywhere including lagos.God save me in onitsha last month I will av been hurt and kidnap by now it was d people that save me.these thugs full onitsha I don't know why they are doing that act it's very bad that day they extort money and valuables from citizen.some people are saying that they are one of biafra agitators I can't believe what I saw that day thank God for mercy that day.obiano should use soldiers too to pursue this nuisance in our society they are deadly and evil they don't care about human lives what they know is to extort money from people.that's why people will be advising u that u should not pass through onitsha in the night.welldone obiano for this move.
Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by Justiceleague1: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi don't bring ethnic tribe to ur argument here igbos are d one doing agbero for this country they full everywhere including lagos.God save me in onitsha last month I will av been hurt and kidnap by now it was d people that save me.these thugs full onitsha I don't know why they are doing that act it's very bad that day they extort money and valuables from citizen.some people are saying that they are one of biafra agitators I can't believe what I saw that day thank God for mercy that day.obiano should use soldiers too to pursue this nuisance in our society they are deadly and evil they don't care about human lives what they know is to extort money from people.that's why people will be advising u that u should not pass through onitsha in the night.welldone obiano for this move.
na yoruba invent agbero..so thank God for obiano,those igbo agbero shud port to where they learnt the exclusive afonja agbero trade,thank you very much grin

2 Likes

Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by mrhansome12(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
kestolove95:
I wonder the gods they sacrifice your brain to
Re: JTF Appointed By Obiano Arrest Hoodlums Collecting Illegal Taxes 4rm People(pics by PaulIdu: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2016
At last a govt moves against racketeering in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Boko Haram Broke News Of Release To Chibok Girls / BREAKING: Former Abia Gov Orji Kalu Joins APC / Diversion Of Flights: Fayose Knocks FG ...says Kaduna Not Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.