Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of October 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of October 2016 (245 Views)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God / Spiritual Digest : God Has An Uncompromising Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of October 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: Only the Living can praise Him

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
What makes you a living soul is the fact that you can worship God. You have not actually lived until you live for Him!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness. The living, the living- they praise you, as I am doing today; fathers tell their children about your faithfulness." (Isaiah 38:18-19 NIV).

Worshipping God is not limited to singing, dancing and saying beautiful words to Him; but submitting your life to God as a living sacrifice to fulfill His purpose on earth. The Lord sees and considers those living a sinful life as dead men because they do not have hope in His faithfulness. Irrespective of what they claim to do for God in every act of worship; He does not recognise them and their work is regarded as dead works.

If we are created to fulfill purpose; we cannot just live carelessly and any how. We are created to worship Him in every facet of life. He always wants to see us pleasing Him in every domain of our placement.

Lets live our entire lives having this orientation that; irrespective of who we are, our placement and what we will be in life; we are created for His Glory and we have not lived until we please Him to manifest His Glory.
-------
Lord! As long as I live; my life, my service and my days will count before you to express your Glory in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- You have not lived until you live to please God -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Fulfilled Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional October 17, 2016; Perfection Now? / Have A Blessed, Squeaky Clean Day! / The Chosen Daily Devotional 14th Nov, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.