Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,069 members, 7,842,032 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku (564 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by tommykiwi(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
MAKURDI—Former senator representing Benue North-West in the National Assembly, Chief Joseph Waku, has said Nigerians might reject All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019 if the party failed to deliver on its promises.

Waku, who recently turned 70, spoke yesterday while warning the ruling party not to take Nigerians for granted after making several promises and leaving the people with so much expectations. He said: “The ruling APC should not to take Nigerians for granted over the promises they made. Because failure to meet their expectations may lead to rejection of the party in 2019. “My sincere worry is that President Muhammadu Buhari has good intentions, but there are many saboteurs around who do not want him to succeed.” On the proposed sale of national assets, Waku described it as primitive, saying “you cannot sell off the sovereignty of the country. How much are the national assets worth? Can their sale solve the present problems?”

“There is no country in the world that can run without foreign loans to be repaid within agreed terms. Some Nigerians who have tried brining foreign partners have been blocked. “There are lots of opportunities we can exploit to get out of this recession within the shortest possible period. But it all depends on the willingness of the federal government to exploit such.” He commended the federal government for dropping the case of forgery against the Senate president and his deputy.

source.....http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/nigerians-may-reject-apc-2019-chief-waku/

Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Dear JKN Waku we've rejected APC and Rochas. We surely send him and his stooge out of the Imo political atmosphere in 2019....

But Concerning the APC at federal level I think the guy below me has something Nice to say about that grin grin grin grin grin grin

#SamDaddy we know cool
Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by LordIsaac(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2016
With all due respect chief, say it as it is. Who is APC? Instead, say ''Nigerians WILL reject President Buhari come 2019!'' Period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by bonechamberlain(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2016
This man is till sleeping, wake up apc has been rejected, only unrealistic folks would vote apc or buhari, Apc as a party under buhari has nothing to offer. Nothing. Am sure this man is referring to buhari, that buhari would be rejected, but he can't mention his name for reasons known to him, he chose apc instead
Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by yeyeboi(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2016
I accumulate all the saliva from the mouth of mr bones and the entire kuvukiland and spit it on this administration and APC.
Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by mrjojo: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Isn't that obvious already?? I hope KOWA can get their act together, they actually have a shot now, with a reasonable candidate of course.I wish the youth could create a party, and we choose Explictly who we want, no more recycle of aged rulers.
Re: Nigerians May Reject APC In 2019 If… — Chief Waku by illmatic101(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2016
We have rejected them already

(1) (Reply)

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba's Nephew Diagnosed With 2 Broken Ribs / See Graphic Photos Of A Male Suicide Bomber Killed Today By Troops In Adamawa / Aisha, Buhari, The Cabal And The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.