Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him (456 Views)

“I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by biaframustcome: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Last week, while travelling across Nigeria, I noticed the ravaging hunger and starvation across much of the North and the West of country. These places voted massively for Buhari.
Now around South east and so called south south, the hunger is less and in fact some places in the south east are eating fat. They did not vote Buhari, so why is that?

Since after the trip I have decided to relocate fully to the south east. I am now camping in 042.
Re: In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
but it's only biafrans that have been committing suicide.
Re: In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by biaframustcome: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
What's your take on this observation? Are my observations correct?
Re: In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by biaframustcome: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
blazhykowskyi:

Where? No suicide here in the east? All I see are lots of ISIEWU and NKWOBI with the most finely distilled lager to wash it down.
Re: In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by illmatic101(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
blazhykowskyi:

Are you sure? I live in the north and the wailing coming from the Hausa/fulani communitlies no be here, if you must know they're also committing suicide in droves.
Re: In Buhari's Nigeria, Why Is The Current Hunger More In Places That Voted For Him by Mynd44: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016

(1)

NNPC Announces Prospective 21 Oil Wells In North Vs 21 Chibok Girls Released.... / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In Gongola, Other Inland Basins / Paying For Facebook Page Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.