Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Richard Mille RM 030 Automatic Watch - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Richard Mille RM 030 Automatic Watch (1125 Views)

Pls Help Me Vote For My Baby Richard Eka / Celebrity Style Of The Week @stylewithjibs: Richard Mofe-damijo / Breaking News: Fashion Designer Richard Nicoll Has Died Aged 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Richard Mille RM 030 Automatic Watch by cindyyu830(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2016
The Richard Mille RM 030 Automatic with Declutchable Rotor, cloaked in black with scarlet red details, debuts as the dark and dramatic sibling to previous editions of the popular tonneau-shaped timepiece. Like a carbon negative to this year’s White Rush limited edition, the Black Dash incorporates boundary-pushing new materials and a hand-finished innovative movement to achieve a new level of style and performance in haute horlogerie.More www.firstwatchclone.co

Inside the case of the RM 030 beats an automatic caliber featuring a rotor that declutches automatically. With this system, the winding barrel is automatically disconnected from the rotor’s winding mechanism at the moment when the spring is fully wound. Additionally, this mechanism is linked to the power reserve indicator to provide optimal winding control. This allows both the movement and the oscillator to work with the best ratio of constant torque/power to provide the best chronometric performance.

Re: My Richard Mille RM 030 Automatic Watch by OliviaNell: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
And how do you like this watch to use? It seems to me that choosing the original will always provide you with greater durability. By the way I recently read about Richard Mille here

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Girl Turned Ridiculous “dress As An Indian” Assignment Into Gold / Fashion Designer In Akure / Let's See How It Fits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.