Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) (1170 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
The beautiful actress and mother who is currently in London, shows us how stylish she can be. She looks really adorable. See photos below:-

Image Source

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/actress-mercy-aigbe-steps-out-in-style.html

lalasticlala, Ijebabe

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Cute
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by TRADELYN: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
tongue
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by Young03(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
I am not understanding the matric gown grin

Even the water proof boot shocked

Not to talk of the owlish nails embarassed

Together with the yeye hair! sad

4 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2016
fine woman
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by kamatofeelz(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by Tolexander: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

Those are the costumes for her new "yeye" movie.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Why she con look like masquerade na undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by Duru009(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
This woman spends al her money on clothes..... .

Almost everyday nahwaoooo.......
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
kamatofeelz:

God bless u sir

God bless you too ma embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nov. 11 Is My Day. Check out me and my boy / Bovi Gives Inspirational Message Because Of His New Suit (Photo) / Toyin Lawani's Baby Daddy And Son In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.