Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking (1480 Views)

SOLAR LAPTOP POWERBANK FOR SALE.IT CAN ALSO POWER YOUR LED TV AND FAN / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / Cost Of A Dell Laptop Screen And Where To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Nasa28(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Good morning gurus in the house. my HP mini laptop developed a problem , power I think. but when I took it to a Computer repairer for repair, The computer powered on but Couldn't show on the screen.

the fan is ON, the power light is on, its showing the system is ON but the screen is not showing .

I was told it may be CPU failure,.my guys I need help.what might be the problem with it.

BTW, the repairer said he has checked the lens or wire that connects the screen to the motherboard, also he has tried EXTERNAL MONITOR, But all didn't work.

I am earnestly waiting for answers. thanks
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by ayokenny37(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
replace the RAM and see

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Donald3d(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nasa28:
Good morning gurus in the house. my HP mini laptop developed a problem , power I think. but when I took it to a Computer repairer for repair, The computer powered on but Couldn't show on the screen.

the fan is ON, the power light is on, its showing the system is ON but the screen is not showing .

I was told it may be CPU failure,.my guys I need help.what might be the problem with it.

BTW, the repairer said he has checked the lens or wire that connects the screen to the motherboard, also he has tried EXTERNAL MONITOR, But all didn't work.

I am earnestly waiting for answers. thanks
since he connected to external monitor and e no work, its very likely its a power surge problem/or a failing RAM as my oga at the top said
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Nasa28(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Donald3d:
since he connected to external monitor and e no work, its very likely its a power surge problem/or a failing RAM as my oga at the top said

pls which one is power surge problem and how can it be corrected??

for RAM, he has changed it but no difference
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by sotall(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nasa28:

pls which one is power surge problem and how can it be corrected??

for RAM, he has changed it but no diffecrence
I can help you fix it. chat me on the number in my signature.
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by horllamy(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=Nasa28 post=50104412]Good morning gurus in the house. my HP mini laptop developed a problem , power I think. but when I took it to a Computer repairer for repair, The computer powered on but Couldn't show on the screen.

I am earnestly waiting for answers. thanks [/quote
It ma be VGA problem
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Sheuibrahim: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi guys, i recieved the below message. Pls confirm if it is actually genuine.

"you are invited for an INTERVIEW on friday 5/1/18 by 9am@ Ayodele ojo, coker rd, Trafic light b/stop ilupeju, Lagos. position I.T Technical support officer. HR/ADM2442. FOSADCONSULTS. 08059183615
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Nasa28(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sheuibrahim:
motherboard problem. please replace the motherboard but it might be very expensive

nawa ooooo
Re: My Laptop Screen Isn't Showing Even When The Power Is On And Fan Woking by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Remove the cmos and power it on... if it still doesn't come up, bros na VGA.

what's the model of ur laptop?

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Perfectly Working Hp 620 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD SOLD / Dell Inspiron 7559, Core I7, 1tb Hdd, 8gb Ram.(SOLD) / Uk Used Lenovo Z50 7th Gen Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.