Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Wish I Could Be Slim - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wish I Could Be Slim (3943 Views)

Do You Want To Be Slim And Healthy ? / Wat Will I Do Be Slim And Physically Fit / Be Slim And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish I Could Be Slim by Trimmers: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
hello, though i am new, permit me to say some things. i have read all the suggestions added on this topic. most are incomplete and will barley give you result. i have helped people to lose weight , having suffered from weight problem my self. a wrong information could be the diffrence between adding or lossing weight. if you cry like you said the you have the spirit to follow it through what you lack now is the right information and some one that understands your predicament.
i will give you my network mail address. if you send me a mail. then i will send you my email address and the we can talk. there are no such things like been too late to loose weight. i will put you on a flexible diet and i will work with all the way. even if you dont want me to help u directly send me the diet plan you are using. let me review it and get back to you. i will really like to help you. you are too young to be sad about your size. so let me help u. i love seeing people taking charge of their life.

EMAIL ADDRESS-trimmersnetwork@gmail.com
Good luck anyway. it is not easy i can tell
Re: Wish I Could Be Slim by mafolayomi(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
Nawa oooooooooo this life self, see somebody crying she want to loose wait while me want to add wait?
Re: Wish I Could Be Slim by camille(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi kebab.plssssssssssssssssssssssss if you ever open this topic am still waiting on the diet table.my email is girlsossy@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Wish I Could Be Slim by biggerboy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Why is Seun so much interested in this thread?
Re: Wish I Could Be Slim by Fikuzz: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
Sport, sport and sport. Calanetic is the best for you if you didn't go info sport before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors In The House.. Please Translate The Widal Test For Me / Stretch Marks / This Drink Is For Increase Of Libido, Premature Ejaculating, Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.