Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review (926 Views)

Dj AB – Soyayya Dadi [mp3/mp4 Donwload] / DONWLOAD Tekno – You Can Get It Ft. 2kingz / Tobi Bakre - 'Japa'. BBNaija Star Excited After Recording First Studio Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
This is my first produced track as an artiste. I thank GOD for the Grace and Favour, I Thank you all, My family, Friends and Well wishers for yours supports and love.

You all should please Download, Listen and Drop your reviews. I've noticed some flaws on my part already. I need your review and criticism as it will Help me work herder and improve drastically.
Thanks, I LOVE YOU ALL

Song TITLE: BRAIN WASH
Download here:
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/719ec5c3

OR

https://my.notjustok.com/track/138407/fighal-brain-wash

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Airmark
Please you guys should help me move this to front page please. A request from a family member... Help a brother

3 Likes

Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by etiosa24(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
keep Improving. I see a star in the making

1 Like

Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
etiosa24:
keep Improving. I see a star in the making
Thanks Boss... I appreciate BIG TIME
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
ride on bro.
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
worldmoney:
ride on bro.
thanks master
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
New download link added
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by link2ok(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one.. just downloaded it. They would never move it to the promise land.

A little advice how about you add to the topic sumtyn like snake you know how much lala likes snakes or better still new singles with boons.

Take my advice and see how fast MOD would move it to the FP

Cc mynd44
Cc seen
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
link2ok:
Nice one.. just downloaded it. They would never move it to the promise land.

A little advice how about you add to the topic sumtyn like snake you know how much lala likes snakes or better still new singles with boons.

Take my advice and see how fast MOD would move it to the FP

Cc mynd44
Cc seen

lol... Baba you just too funny
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by elemona(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
nice one bro, u getting der soon,, lala, help us move am go fp nw, yeye boi na only snake matter dey sweet u fr body

1 Like

Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
elemona:
nice one bro, u getting der soon,, lala, help us move am go fp nw, yeye boi na only snake matter dey sweet u fr body
tnz boss
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by flavourway: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Promote your music @ www.flavourway..com
Re: My First Studio Track Dropped.. Donwload Now And Review by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Oga Lalasticlala abeg help promote a bro.. I noticed you are in the spirit of promoting upcoming nairalanders since yesterday.. Boss remember your boy in the days of ur promotion. Help me move dis to FP so that I can get reviews, corrections and exposure..

Lalasticlala reason my matter

(1) (Reply)

Magnito - "As I Get Money Ehn" Ft Patoranking / [.COM] YOUNG CENT FT KING LAWRE BLUE – NO TIME / M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.