Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert (1014 Views)

"Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert by TunezMedia: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerian singer Wizkid got into a bit of fight with Tanzanian top act, Ali Kiba, over who would perform first and before Chris Brown at last weekend Mombasa Rocks concert headlined by the American RnB star.

Reports from Kenya said the scuffle started after Ali Kiba insisted he would not perform first cause he was more popular in the area; the two acts fought over who was the biggest, who had the largest fan base.

Kiba felt he was bigger in Kenya than Wizkid hence he could not understand why he was scheduled to perform before.

Ali Kiba was said to have insisted that he would not take to the stage before Wizkid, leading to a disagreement that reportedly delayed the arrival of American RnB singer and main performer of the night, Chris Brown.

Wizkid lost the battle and Ali Kiba proceeded to perform right before Chris Brown (Seeing as the biggest masquerade comes out last). However this almost ruined Chris Brown’s event as the fight led to his own show being moved to later in the night that Saturday

However it didn't end there, while Ali Kiba was on the stage, his microphone got disconnected, prompting him to end his performance midway

“I was surprised. I don’t know whether the microphone was disconnected for Chris Bown to be ushered in. I hope my fans understood that it was not my fault,” Ali Kiba says

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/wizkid-got-into-fight-with-tanzanian.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Oh No!!.......... I thought they exchanged blows[/size]

Re: Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert by somez(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think the kenyan should hit the stage after wiz. Its his land man
Re: Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert by jimi4us: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
I told wizkid to stop smoking weed, majek fashek was once wizkid of Nigeria then. But look at him now, he cannot do without weed and other hard drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Gigantic Bum Almost Bust Out Of Her Tights..see Photos / Video: Lizzy Anjorin Blast Basketmouth For Making Jest Of Her “stop Jealous” Vir / Apostle Suleman Shocks Church Members With Cash, Multimillion House And 26 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.