Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1130616 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Phunkyposh:

you are something else
grin grin grin
Baby do I know you?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2017
MhizTemmy:
Great. ok
so what department are u from?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Tyewo27:
Salami azeez taiwo
The polytechnic, ibadan
Computer science
2015/2016
Abuja.....kwara.....edo.......or las vegas tongue
one NACOSS...... welcome on board bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Enjoying dis nysc love zone as Feb 14 draws nearer... love you all
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by onyiijay: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2017
if you are interested in working your state of deployment to any state call this number 07013230962..very legit
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Adicsonbaba(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2017
sammyscholar:
hello,my younger brother also finished from your dept. in oscotech. Accounting,2016 set. his name is joseph;you should know him.
I know Joseph very well... he's an artiste (johcee)
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
derrick015:
Enjoying dis nysc love zone as Feb 14 draws nearer... love you all
Point of correction, camp zero python dance
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MhizTemmy(f): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
darrytoz:
so what department are u from?
Insurance
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2017
OMG 52 mentions for only me Chei where do I start from now
Anyways thanks at everyone for the mentions, hope to reply dem soon ve been busy with work dou, but joining you guys soon.
At abulor chriswazo I sight you hope manybeauty is now discharged n getting better
@sparkle4u, knacker, mustack, cutestcuty84, bashnigga, phunkyposh, christly99, preciousify, mrletsgo, uzeba, angelswt, etal.....
I sight you guys, keep moving the train. I ll surprise you guys wen I come back.

All d hefty guys should safe guard the house and take good care of the ladies, I no wan hear say one pesin don lost or ghost and una no see am again oooh, @abulor keep holding it strong, thankior....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
mightyleks:
la wa o so cutestcuty84 among the cute girls u come be the cutest I see..........

Ehnn If I hear mightyleks wetin u find come here from 16B Ahhh okay I know your mission Don't coman be teasing awa gehs yhere oooh.
Guys make una shine eyes oooh.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2017
segunk1:
Anyways thanks at everyone for the mentions, hope to reply dem soon ve been busy with work dou, but joining you guys soon.
At abulor chriswazo I sight you hope manybeauty is now discharged n getting better
@sparkle4u, knacker, mustack, cutestcuty84, bashnigga, phunkyposh, christly99, preciousify, mrletsgo, uzeba, angelswt, etal.....
I sight you guys, keep moving the train. I ll surprise you guys wen I come back.

All d hefty guys should safe guard the house and take good care of the ladies, I no wan hear say one pesin don lost or ghost and una no see am again oooh, @abulor keep holding it strong, thankior....
pls buy me kpofkpof and alomo wen u r cumin bk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Mustack, wewechu with who Hope not with my posimii poshbaby
Abi dis one is highing on fanta vodka nii
Better find your square root go camp zero.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Knacker knacker, I Lmao at you in sergei mavrodi's voice.... Now you are pleading not to go to camp zero, tot Me n chriswazo warned you about cutestcuty84 but you turned deaf ears... Yoruba pple say "wetin elderly man see wen him lye down small pikin wey go climb mountain no go see am" now you see your life outside the tent wey you pitch for 2017A Mega city Learn ur lesson incase of next time, being d crowned king at that moment, no be woman go merge herself with king, na king go find well reserved and suitable woman wey no be traitor and fame seeker by him self, then elders go endorse am.
Though I trust my abulor kupulum as him don collect that crown from you, so d elders af dethroned you and also get ready to lead battalions to camp zero also you have to wait for the last member to come in before you get the chance of merging again, so in other words being yesterday king, U can now be taking note of the fine fine babies dem wey dey fall in oya start work please.
Thankior.

Lest I forget cutestcuty84 (the traitor of our former king) pls coman serve me malta guiness with my nkwobi as usual den serve everybody whatever they need too but before you go... cheesycheesy u know now as usual.... Turn your back lemme sample your ekwe (lower behind) once again.... (but don't let my poshbaby know ooh) Don't goan kobalise mecheesycheesygringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2017
christly99:

No worries dear, I go even buy baba dudu n SISI pelebe joingrincheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Madam pinnket pls come in are you for us
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
segunk1:
Knacker knacker, I Lmao at you in sergei mavrodi's voice.... Now you are pleading not to go to camp zero, tot Me n chriswazo warned you about cutestcuty84 but you turned deaf ears... Yoruba pple say "wetin elderly man see wen him lye down small pikin wey go climb mountain no go see am" now you see your life outside the tent wey you pitch for 2017A Mega city Learn ur lesson incase of next time, being d crowned king at that moment, no be woman go merge herself with king, na king go find well reserved and suitable woman wey no be traitor and fame seeker by him self, then elders go endorse am.
Though I trust my abulor kupulum as him don collect that crown from you, so d elders af dethroned you and also get ready to lead battalions to camp zero also you have to wait for the last member to come in before you get the chance of merging again, so in other words being yesterday king, U can now be taking note of the fine fine babies dem wey dey fall in oya start work please.
Thankior.

Lest I forget cutestcuty84 (the traitor of our former king) pls coman serve me malta guiness with my nkwobi as usual den serve everybody whatever they need too but before you go... cheesycheesy u know now as usual.... Turn your back lemme sample your ekwe (lower behind) once again.... (but don't let my poshbaby know ooh) Don't goan kobalise mecheesycheesygringrin

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Bashnigga:

No o, I don't even want him to b paired again
Day drug'll take care of his shattered heart grin grin
[q
uzeba:
sure those drugs will work for now!

what about later ?

knacker need merging as soon as possible!

we will look forward to it!

but, cutestcuty84 is out of the book!
uote author=Bashnigga post=53483650]
Don't worry [/quote]make una help me..merge me fast

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adam Abdallah kaduna state University economics 2015/2016
I greet you all
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
segunk1:
Mustack, wewechu with who Hope not with my posimii poshbaby
Abi dis one is highing on fanta vodka nii
Better find your square root go camp zero.
Honestly I never get your time
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
segunk1:
Madam pinnket pls come in are you for us
UNILAG has just released the list of PCMS who will either go with batch A or B. So other people should please put ears on ground in their various schools. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
pinnket:
UNILAG has just released the list of PCMS who will either go with batch A or B. So other people should please put ears on ground in their various schools. Thanks
UI has released theirs since 2wks ago
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
I know Joseph very well... he's an artiste (johcee)
yes.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
segunk1:

I sight u too......wehdone

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
christly99:

grin grin

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
Adam Abdallah
kaduna state University
economics
2015/2016

I greet you all
welcome

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
love zone on point
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
derrick015:

UI has released theirs since 2wks ago
pinnket:
My ear dey for ground here ...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
derrick015:
love zone on point
but u dey enjoy am

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
knacker:
welcome
this your name sef.... are u a carpenter?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
christly99:
grin
knacker take!

Mek u no say I just leave u lyk dat!
I don try for u!
#ah don run oo!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some people are speculating that senate list is out..Some even claimed to have seen their name on NTSC portal through this link....
https://nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists
dunno how true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.