Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126945 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by richnigga(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ramanto:
i'm so tired of the teaching i'm into at the moment. i'm thinking of calling it a quit at the end of this month, but the point is that i don't wanna stay idle at home for too long. any possibilities of getting called up by April?
yea nice question,, anyone with an idea?
cos am tired of teaching myself, but lets just complete this term b4 walking away
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
richnigga:

cos am tired of teaching myself, but lets just complete this term b4 walking away
n here I am looking for something to do... even if it's to teach
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
knacker:

Ah dun PH ooo ...
Pls do quick confirm me na ...
I dont understand you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
ofelix15:

definitely first option.
Good!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelswt:

We're in the same boat,
bt my own problem is dat d only teaching jobs in my locality are pri sch teaching jobs & the only subject I'm ready to teach is chemistry sad sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bashnigga:

We're in the same boat,
bt my own problem is dat d only teaching jobs in my locality are pri sch teaching jobs & the only subject I'm ready to teach is chemistry sad sad
ooooo n I don't see primary school pupils doing chemistry... I believe we will get something to do before service...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelswt:

ooooo n I don't see primary school pupils doing chemistry... I believe we will get something to do before service...
Nah!!Their brains ain't developed enough 4 dat yet grin
......Hopefully smiley smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bashnigga:
Nah!!There brains ain't developed enough 4 dat yet grin ......Hopefully smiley smiley
cheesy yea right
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ramanto(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
richnigga:

'this term' seems like infinity here, bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by adroitvezy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
any news about when online registration will start?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marianwao:
its nice to have you too. What did you major in?
We tend to unveil the mysteries of life at molecular level. Lol kiss #Biochemistry and u?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello guys, salute.... How have you guys been, mandibeauty hope you fit now, and how's you cutestcuty84 hope the elders took good care of you when I was away.

#can someone gist me about the mergers, any new update pls.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mustack:
I kante read all this post.. Its 3 much for my reading. Anyway am back from the just concluded Lagos marathon. Here are some of my strienght.
Pics1. Aword for participation
Pics2, after finish line that took me 5hours +
Pics3, aligning toward lekki bridge
Pics4, on third mainland bridge.

Honestly I run 38km of which I never did for years. Don't ask me how I get to finish line oh.. At a point all the bolt inside my leg got loose...

All the same it was fun, waiting for 2018
Congratulations... The Lord is ur muscle

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
segunk1:
Hello guys, salute.... How have you guys been, mandibeauty hope you fit now, and how's you cutestcuty84 hope the elders took good care of you when I was away.

yes oh.. Am strong. Jst waiting for Chris to take me out on Tuesday cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
ameeeen:

We tend to unveil the mysteries of life at molecular level. Lol kiss #Biochemistry and u?
to be kobowise and market concious is to survive in business cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Marianwao:
Lol good
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2017
mandibeauty:

Am happy to hear that, I trust my abulor dear he ll treat you good just relax.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Mustack:
I kante read all this post.. Its 3 much for my reading. Anyway am back from the just concluded Lagos marathon. Here are some of my strienght.
Pics1. Aword for participation
Pics2, after finish line that took me 5hours +
Pics3, aligning toward lekki bridge
Pics4, on third mainland bridge.

Honestly I run 38km of which I never did for years. Don't ask me how I get to finish line oh.. At a point all the bolt inside my leg got loose...

All the same it was fun, waiting for 2018

But wait ooh mustack wetin com do ur eyes wey com dey swell up for middle of road, I think say na marathon u do now, abi boxing sef follow Cos ur eyes no swell up before you leave stadium now #i jos dey wonder if u never use that ur face match ground oohgringringringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mamuski: 1:48am On Feb 13, 2017
How do I get posted to a typical village with constant electricity Any ideas of such villages or states.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2017
knacker:

Wow
Congrats
Y u no carry 1st grin
Na me carry am nq

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2017
YUNGLURD:
How true was dat of a 7yo gal that tuk part?

those kenyans na bastard sha, dem no dey tire ni
That girl join from lekki and that's why she was able to complete it. I bet is she started it from surulere she will die b4 get to third mainland bridge.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:05am On Feb 13, 2017
mandibeauty:
Congratulations... The Lord is ur muscle
This is the first time we both agree on something
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2017
mandibeauty:
I kante stop laughing

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2017
segunk1:

But wait ooh mustack wetin com do ur eyes wey com dey swell up for middle of road, I think say na marathon u do now, abi boxing sef follow Cos ur eyes no swell up before you leave stadium now #i jos dey wonder if u never use that ur face match ground oohgringringringrin
In falz voice that was when the for first place get tougher. Na him I met one gut why day trow air punch I guess it was due to that.. As for that girl that everyone is hyping I appreciate her effort but it doesn't worth it. Had it been she started from surulere and cross to the finish line at as the time she did it, I'll say she deserve it. She actually join when km are 38. I actual met some younger guys like her age that get to the finish line but they didn't finish at that time she finish her.
Myself when I got to 38km I know watin happen ohh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Angelswt:

wetin I do
u catch my eye wink
Ramanto:
i'm so tired of the teaching i'm into at the moment. i'm thinking of calling it a quit at the end of this month, but the point is that i don't wanna stay idle at home for too long. any possibilities of getting called up by April?
richnigga:

Una dun tire now ...wen more teaching dey wait u after callup grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Bashnigga:

We're in the same boat,
Angelswt:

una get strength undecided

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2017
adroitvezy:
any news about when online registration will start?
No news yet
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2017
segunk1:

U guys shud remerge me na
My PH has been pending for 2weeks grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Marianwao:

U sure know about bizness??

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Marianwao:
I dont understand you.
i made a PH request to be matched with a biz savvy lady
Only ur approval seals it kiss
I want to merged with u

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2017
knacker:
una get strength undecided
what to do? it's boring doing nothing.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=knacker post=53665011]u catch my eye wink lol, no be me you see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.