Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1134656 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
mandibeauty:

All of d above tongue tongue
YOU AGAIN grin grin

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2017
segunk1:

See dis bashnigga go carry Facebook like icon come graceland again Choi dis guy ehngringrin
That's Bashnigga for u wink wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Ocean46:

Lol.... I am ohhh.... very stingy... have told u.. so wat next...
Haha na. Why are u stingy? grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
segunk1:

Hypo kor jik niigrin
grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmmmm!!!! a QUEEN. ....I saw this coming .
Well, Queen Cutestcuty84
Bashnigga pledges his allegiance.......... cool cool

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84:
how's clearance...Buy me knacker's hand... I learnt its sold in PH market
See this babe. Ha! Don't put me in trouble.. Knacker, am innocent oh grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Yippie yippie yippie!!!!!!!
Hurrayyyyyyyy
congratulations to me....Queen of the thread for the next 100 page.....
Segunk1 you wee hear it from me oooo....Did this purposely because of u...Small boy like you be forming star for me.
Chrizwazo,my paddy of life...you are free to share in my fame o.
Erm Knacker and uzeba,I wee discipline u guys like....
Good morning house
the Queen greets.
Congrats. If a queen must rule, there must be a king beside her.. What do you think grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2017
knacker:
I seal dis plot for me n my e-boo Angelswt

grin

Lols
Congratulations to CUTESTCUTY84 on her emergence as the Queen of dis thread till page 300

Am handing over to her now
Pls make sure u r online always to attend to wanderers n questions
Also bring out ideas to keep d the thread buzzing..
U r free to GH as many as u like

So pls Elders of this thread
I King Knacker thereby coronate CUTESTCUTY84
QUEEN cutest of BatchA 17 pcms.

All correspondence to her

Cc
Bashnigga
Philgbee
Bussieboi
Chriswazo
Segunk1
Mrletsgo
Mexyz
Habbyy03
Gentlelord
Domniceul
Tobijoshua
Keneth

e-boo? I have not said yes now
good morning smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Yippie yippie yippie!!!!!!!
Hurrayyyyyyyy
congratulations to me....Queen of the thread for the next 100 page.....
Segunk1 you wee hear it from me oooo....Did this purposely because of u...Small boy like you be forming star for me.
Chrizwazo,my paddy of life...you are free to share in my fame o.
Erm Knacker and uzeba,I wee discipline u guys like....
Good morning house
the Queen greets.
Congrats. If a queen must rule, there must be a king beside her.. What did you think grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
mazizitonene:
alright.....Thanks

meanyle.....just realised I need to do an intro......
mazizitonene, uniport 2015, enugu, aks, benue....any better place jor

Wow! Good to have unique uniport member. Welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindaz12: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2017
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A

REGISTRATION STARTS BY APRIL 17 - MAY 12, 2017_*
STREAM 1 GOING TO CAMP BY 24TH OF MAY
STREAM 2 GOING BY 24TH OF JUNE 2017

1. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback 14th - 21st march 2017
2.Collation of Prospective Corps Members' Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th - 30th march 2017
3.Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 6th - 11th april 2017
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions 11th - 14th april 2017
*5. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th april - 12th may 2017*‎
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th april - 12th may, 2017 
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers 17th april- 12th may 2017
*8. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department 14th - 19th may 2017*‎
9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions 21st - 24th may 2017.
10. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 21st - 23rd may, 2017.
*11. 2017 Batch A Stream I Orientation Course 24th may - 14th june, 2017.*‎
12.On-line Printing of Call-up Letters by stream II PCMs Starts from 19th june, 2017 
13. Delivery/Collection of Call-up Letters to Institutions (those that did not pay) Starts from 20th June, 2017 
*14. 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course 24th June - 13th July, 2017*

NB: This timetable hasn't been pasted on NYSC portal but it's from that corper that posted that calendar last week, and I trust his sources of information.

ENGR.EMMANUEL
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Angelswt:

good morning smiley
Keep falling my hands here..
Nawa

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2017
mandibeauty:

I trust u leave dat geh grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84:

Hmmm what if I Dont GHLet's leave it like that cos that's the way I want to rule my kingdom,hehehe...Ermmm Knacker,I appoint you as the Queen's right hand man...Your duties are as follow:
1.Cleaning and washing of the thread every morning.
2.Jingling of the morning bell to wake all roomies.
3.Washing of the Queen's clothing's
4.Whenever light is not restored,you need to stand as the person to always fan the Queen,you know the Queen must not sweat.
5.Cleaning of the dishes of all roomies
6.Standing all through the day on the thread,no sitting man.
7.Finally,you shall serve the King when I finally get one.
And you shall get no pay for all ur servicesundecidedundecided
So everyone,we have knacker on ground for now,always feel free to send him anywhere..

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
lindaz12:
Instead of people to think straight and let this tread be for the purpose it was created many who don't know what they re suppose to do are bastardizing the tread using it for stupid love affairs
U Av made ur point
But without dis jokes love affairs n tossing around
Dis thread won't shake
Go check previous threads of pcms 2013, 2014, 15 n 16 ...be it Batch A or B, u cant take d fun away from it...
So chill out n stop being over serious..
Life is too short to be alone
We r here to make friends n connect if we don't chat d way we do here i wudnt Av known one or two tins .
So pls u n Ayobami shud stop dis Una over seriousness n feel free here
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2017
lindaz12:
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A

REGISTRATION STARTS BY APRIL 17 - MAY 12, 2017_*
STREAM 1 GOING TO CAMP BY 24TH OF MAY
STREAM 2 GOING BY 24TH OF JUNE 2017

1. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback 14th - 21st march 2017
2.Collation of Prospective Corps Members' Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th - 30th march 2017
3.Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 6th - 11th april 2017
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions 11th - 14th april 2017
*5. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th april - 12th may 2017*‎
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th april - 12th may, 2017 
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers 17th april- 12th may 2017
*8. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department 14th - 19th may 2017*‎
9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions 21st - 24th may 2017.
10. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 21st - 23rd may, 2017.
*11. 2017 Batch A Stream I Orientation Course 24th may - 14th june, 2017.*‎
12.On-line Printing of Call-up Letters by stream II PCMs Starts from 19th june, 2017 
13. Delivery/Collection of Call-up Letters to Institutions (those that did not pay) Starts from 20th June, 2017 
*14. 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course 24th June - 13th July, 2017*

NB: This timetable hasn't been pasted on NYSC portal but it's from that corper that posted that calendar last week, and I trust his sources of information.

ENGR.EMMANUEL
Thanks for sharing

Btw its still rumuor

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2017
segunk1:

Hello ma'am, I guess u re a lady, You may be right but also pushing it d wrong way, u need not to criticize people on what so ever dey re doing here, its nothing serious as u can see, many people here re from different locations, even people around ur location sef u might not know them.
We just look for something to have fun with, I wish u were with us wen d thread started, though the early pages was boring n very dry, no one want to comment n no one has a solid info to provide so people hardly say anything n d thread keep going down day by day to d extent that we would have to go and bring it back from d 2nd page of the Nysc forum to d 1st page by just commenting anything in d thread just for it to stay on the front page of the nysc forum courtesy of these five big heads chriswazo, myself, bussieboi, bashnigga, philgbee (I just hope dey won't deal with me later)
But still didn't work well so we actually agreed on coming here to update d page at least everyday or two days n we also come together to have fun, capturing of some of d peeping members, calling on d ghost mode'ers, and also welcoming new guests n looking out for each other.

From d church thing to PH and GH thing now its d kingship/queenship of page 100 n 200 who. knows any of us might come up wit something funny n interesting tomorrow....

So we just see it as fun that's all no one takes anything too serious like that.
Even as at now I still Don't think anyone has a concrete info from nysc concerning us (17A) apart from the medical thing.
All the rest are just speculations and not cogent.
The federal government and nysc are not taking us too serious after spending 4years in the institution, some more dan 4 yrs n now we re done n dey won't just let us go but can give us excuses about insufficient fund blah blah blah, den why taking dem too serious
I see no reason why people shouldn't have fun here atleast we still share ideas n we also learn from it, so let d fun go on joor.

Don't worry wen nysc is serious about us n d time table for 17A comes out now, you ll see if people won't focus on why they are in the thread.

Good morning ma/sir.
Good morning everyone n happy weekend.

Morning sire.
My apologies for quoting this long post,
Segunk1 has said it all, I remember the initial stages of this thread there was virtually nothing much to talk about & at times u might not even find this thread on the front page . So we decided to be posting here at least twice daily, welcoming the new guests & bringing out the ghostreaders....the fact we welcomed them kept most of them coming back .Trust me the only thing that puts a thread on the front page is daily updates and most people here got to know a thread like this exists coz it was on the front page.
We're all adults here and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion bt for someone to be saying most of us don't know why we're here is so annoying....I don't see anything wrong with what we're doing here. For me, this thread has been nothing but fun frm the sec I joined
I've met ppl here I never knew existed on planet earth 3 months ago & most times my day is never complete unless I visit this thread.
Lindaz12 I love ur updates & I respect ur opinion
Bt one thing I've come to realize is that this thread was created for 2 sole purposes
" Information & Entertainment (fun)"
& that's exactly what we're doing...
Segunk1 by "big heads" you meant "big brains" right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2017
knacker:

U Av made ur point
Dis thread won't shake
Go check previous threads of pcms 2013, 2014, 15 n 16 ...be it Batch A or B, u cant take d fun away from it...
We r here to make friends n connect if we don't chat d way we do here i wudnt Av known one or two tins .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mazizitonene(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2017
mandibeauty:
Wow! Good to have unique uniport member. Welcome
aww....Thanks hun smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mazizitonene(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2017
knacker:
Welcome dear
gracias
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Good morning, everybody.

All hail Queen Cutestcuty84.

To those who need help, it's ur choice how u seek it. But pls don't hesistate in seeking it. May u not be dissapointed.

I think lindaz12 was being sarcastic. Just my opinion. And to those who dnt like the way the page is being run, pls we are nt playin here. We ar only keeping the thread alive. We ar nt NYSC officials, where do u expect us 2 get official info 4rm? Pls we shuld all chill. #LifeNaJeJe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Before I forget, sweet morning, my queen.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84, congratulations for your new status. May your reign be peaceful.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2017
knacker:
Keep falling my hands here.. Nawa
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
knacker:

U Av made ur point
Dis thread won't shake

abi oo...
the overserious types are like MTN... u find dem everywhere u go.....#schools, hospitals, etc
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Angelswt:

good morning smiley
Angelswt:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sum1 no fit just play with u....
Since ah PH, u just no want confirm me or cancel my request.
E go be shaaa

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
mrletsgo:
Good morning, everybody.

All hail Queen Cutestcuty84.

To those who need help, it's ur choice how u seek it. But pls don't hesistate in seeking it. May u not be dissapointed.

I think lindaz12 was being sarcastic. Just my opinion. And to those who dnt like the way the page is being run, pls we are nt playin here. We ar only keeping the thread alive. We ar nt NYSC officials, where do u expect us 2 get official info 4rm? Pls we shuld all chill. #LifeNaJeJe

Thanks beibi....ermmm I'm the one in need of help but no one is taking me serious... as per the playful girl
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bashnigga:
Hmmmmm!!!! a QUEEN. ....I saw this coming .
Well, Queen Cutestcuty84
Bashnigga pledges his allegiance.......... cool cool
baby ,I see you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
mandibeauty:

Congrats. If a queen must rule, there must be a king beside her.. What did you think grin
Lols,thank you... but I can't see any king material here ooo except they wanna enjoy one minute of fame..let me keep observing sha
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
mandibeauty:

hmmmm
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
sparkle4u:
cutestcuty84, congratulations for your new status. May your reign be peaceful.
Thanks ma'am but don't let me deceive you, with segunk1 and knacker on board....peace is a long thing o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
cutestcuty84:

Thanks beibi....ermmm I'm the one in need of help but no one is taking me serious... as per the playful girl
U r right
I Av seen ur posts with Finalboss on one thread about sick Nairalanders
U recall
Don't worry we will reason d matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.