Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1134824 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Bashnigga:

Morning sire.
My apologies for quoting this long post,
Segunk1 has said it all, I remember the initial stages of this thread there was virtually nothing much to talk about & at times u might not even find this thread on the front page . So we decided to be posting here at least twice daily, welcoming the new guests & bringing out the ghostreaders....the fact we welcomed them kept most of them coming back .Trust me the only thing that puts a thread on the front page is daily updates and most people here got to know a thread like this exists coz it was on the front page.
We're all adults here and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion bt for someone to be saying most of us don't know why we're here is so annoying....I don't see anything wrong with what we're doing here. For me, this thread has been nothing but fun frm the sec I joined
I've met ppl here I never knew existed on planet earth 3 months ago & most times my day is never complete unless I visit this thread.
Lindaz12 I love ur updates & I respect ur opinion
Bt one thing I've come to realize is that this thread was created for 2 sole purposes
" Information & Entertainment (fun)"
& that's exactly what we're doing
Segunk1 by "big heads" you meant "big brains" right

come o Bashnigga, na u write this thing, shuuu! I no know say ur sense reach this extent o. Spot on sir!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Angelswt:

e-boo? I have not said yes now good morning smiley
gringringringringrin, he wan use style colonize u gringringringringringringrin, but ur head d there!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Thanks dear..#blushing hard#
this baby cum Queen eh, u na character, oya na, keep blushing!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:

Hmmm what if I Dont GHLet's leave it like that cos that's the way I want to rule my kingdom,hehehe...Ermmm Knacker,I appoint you as the Queen's right hand man...Your duties are as follow:
1.Cleaning and washing of the thread every morning.
2.Jingling of the morning bell to wake all roomies.
3.Washing of the Queen's clothing's
4.Whenever light is not restored,you need to stand as the person to always fan the Queen,you know the Queen must not sweat.
5.Cleaning of the dishes of all roomies
6.Standing all through the day on the thread,no sitting man.
7.Finally,you shall serve the King when I finally get one.
And you shall get no pay for all ur servicesundecidedundecided
So everyone,we have knacker on ground for now,always feel free to send him anywhere..

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Knacker this is Hatred confirmed not suspected again.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
knacker:
I seal dis plot for me n my e-boo Angelswt

grin

Lols
Congratulations to CUTESTCUTY84 on her emergence as the Queen of dis thread till page 300

Am handing over to her now
Pls make sure u r online always to attend to wanderers n questions
Also bring out ideas to keep d the thread buzzing..
U r free to GH as many as u like

So pls Elders of this thread
I King Knacker thereby coronate CUTESTCUTY84
QUEEN cutest of BatchA 17 pcms.

All correspondence to her

Cc
Bashnigga
Philgbee
Bussieboi
Chriswazo
Segunk1
Mrletsgo
Mexyz
Habbyy03
Gentlelord
Domniceul
Tobijoshua
Keneth

and after doing it, go and serve our Queen, we are waiting gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jafar1: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
J
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
segunk1:

Hello ma'am, I guess u re a lady, You may be right but also pushing it d wrong way, u need not to criticize people on what so ever dey re doing here, its nothing serious as u can see, many people here re from different locations, even people around ur location sef u might not know them.
We just look for something to have fun with, I wish u were with us wen d thread started, though the early pages was boring n very dry, no one want to comment n no one has a solid info to provide so people hardly say anything n d thread keep going down day by day to d extent that we would have to go and bring it back from d 2nd page of the Nysc forum to d 1st page by just commenting anything in d thread just for it to stay on the front page of the nysc forum courtesy of these five big heads chriswazo, myself, bussieboi, bashnigga, philgbee (I just hope dey won't deal with me later)
But still didn't work well so we actually agreed on coming here to update d page at least everyday or two days n we also come together to have fun, capturing of some of d peeping members, calling on d ghost mode'ers, and also welcoming new guests n looking out for each other.

From d church thing to PH and GH thing now its d kingship/queenship of page 100 n 200 who. knows any of us might come up wit something funny n interesting tomorrow....

So we just see it as fun that's all no one takes anything too serious like that.
Even as at now I still Don't think anyone has a concrete info from nysc concerning us (17A) apart from the medical thing.
All the rest are just speculations and not cogent.
The federal government and nysc are not taking us too serious after spending 4years in the institution, some more dan 4 yrs n now we re done n dey won't just let us go but can give us excuses about insufficient fund blah blah blah, den why taking dem too serious
I see no reason why people shouldn't have fun here atleast we still share ideas n we also learn from it, so let d fun go on joor.

Don't worry wen nysc is serious about us n d time table for 17A comes out now, you ll see if people won't focus on why they are in the thread.

Good morning ma/sir.
Good morning everyone n happy weekend.

My Abulor had spoken! she and her accomplice should be careful how d talk to people, d shouldn't think we are jobless and nonchalant. I didn't want to reply them at first, but am glad u spoke out. What we need is encouragement and not insults, anyway, i don't blame d two of them, like u said, d are entitled to their opinion.
Abulor thumbs up! I will keep my 1st daughter for u. Where is my baby Mandibeauty? I didn't see her reply
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Abulor I just noticed that some people are posting their bank account number, is he sharing money? is he a politician
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringrin, he wan use style colonize u gringringringringringringrin, but ur head d there!
Hehehehehe gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

My Abulor had spoken! she and her accomplice should be careful how d talk to people, d shouldn't think we are jobless and nonchalant. I didn't want to reply them at first, but am glad u spoke out. What we need is encouragement and not insults, anyway, i don't blame d two of them, like u said, d are entitled to their opinion.
Abulor thumbs up! I will keep my 1st daughter for u. Where is my baby Mandibeauty? I didn't see her reply

Silence has a deep explanation in every situation but probably I need to get drunk and say dem after all. I kept pondering why such statement? I think because dey need to hash out their anger and frustration. But then, We r humans, not robots.We cant live like a recluse. If u talk to people u'll knw more about the kinds of people,u'll exchange information,learn a lot by interacting with people,knowingly or unknowingly. Hw do we keep the trend running? for example, when criminals have been placed is solitary or when people who have been kidnapped and kept in total isolation. After some period of time, they usually suffer from some form of mental deterioration, including depression, hallucinations, breakdown or general ‘madness’. We do all this, in order to keep away from nysc wahala till we get valid info. I don't think you are more serious than any of us here.. As for the love affair, as one of us we say. "is it ur love affair " grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mukah1234(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
mandibeauty:

Good to have you here.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mukah1234(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
mandibeauty:
Good to have you here.
Thanks. So where can I seat?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
please ! this Is not a platform for begging!! everybody needs help! no b for here u go show am! if everybody wan start beg ehhh #ah no fit shout...

nairaland has a section for that! not here!
no derail our fun for us abeg!! na beg I dey beg! we get aim and objective for here!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
segunk1:

Hello ma'am, I guess u re a lady, You may be right but also pushing it d wrong way, u need not to criticize people on what so ever dey re doing here, its nothing serious as u can see, many people here re from different locations, even people around ur location sef u might not know them.
We just look for something to have fun with, I wish u were with us wen d thread started, though the early pages was boring n very dry, no one want to comment n no one has a solid info to provide so people hardly say anything n d thread keep going down day by day to d extent that we would have to go and bring it back from d 2nd page of the Nysc forum to d 1st page by just commenting anything in d thread just for it to stay on the front page of the nysc forum courtesy of these five big heads chriswazo, myself, bussieboi, bashnigga, philgbee (I just hope dey won't deal with me later)
But still didn't work well so we actually agreed on coming here to update d page at least everyday or two days n we also come together to have fun, capturing of some of d peeping members, calling on d ghost mode'ers, and also welcoming new guests n looking out for each other.

From d church thing to PH and GH thing now its d kingship/queenship of page 100 n 200 who. knows any of us might come up wit something funny n interesting tomorrow....

So we just see it as fun that's all no one takes anything too serious like that.
Even as at now I still Don't think anyone has a concrete info from nysc concerning us (17A) apart from the medical thing.
All the rest are just speculations and not cogent.
The federal government and nysc are not taking us too serious after spending 4years in the institution, some more dan 4 yrs n now we re done n dey won't just let us go but can give us excuses about insufficient fund blah blah blah, den why taking dem too serious
I see no reason why people shouldn't have fun here atleast we still share ideas n we also learn from it, so let d fun go on joor.

Don't worry wen nysc is serious about us n d time table for 17A comes out now, you ll see if people won't focus on why they are in the thread.

Good morning ma/sir.
Good morning everyone n happy weekend.
may God continue to enlarge ur coast!

nice one boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
mandibeauty:

Silence has a deep explanation in every situation but probably I need to get drunk and say dem after all. I kept pondering why such statement? I think because dey need to hash out their anger and frustration. But then, We r humans, not robots.We cant live like a recluse. If u talk to people u'll knw more about the kinds of people,u'll exchange information,learn a lot by interacting with people,knowingly or unkn ;Dowingly. Hw do we keep the trend running? for example, when criminals have been placed is solitary or when people who have been kidnapped and kept in total isolation. After some period of time, they usually suffer from some form of mental deterioration, including depression, hallucinations, breakdown or general ‘madness’. We do all this, in order to keep away from nysc wahala till we get valid info. I don't think you are more serious than any of us here.. As for the love affair, as one of us we say. "is it ur love affair " grin
for this writeup!

from page 300! we will inaugurate u as our next Queen!

nice one dear!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
uzeba:
for this writeup!

from page 300! we will inaugurate u as our next Queen!

nice one dear!
supported!

beauty +brain =mandibeautygrin

like for real you guys have said it all...for instance, I decided to register my presence in this thread because it was 'welcoming'...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
FunnyDude:
I dey find babe here for serious relationship that can lead to marriage after service..No laff me abeg.
My Brief Description:
I'm God fearing
I'm a fresh BSc graduate
6ft 5.2 inches
Dark skin complexion
I'm very caring and romantic
I'm gap toothed
I love sport
I'm hardworking.
I'm based in Lagos

Interested lady can pm me let start a lovely relationship, who knows I might be your missing rib.
God bless!!

Ahh! Brosy eh, I Don't think our GH thing here is real ooh, we just having fun with that but would rather advice u to post or create a topic for this in romance section so that people will take it more serious. All the best brother.
Hope u Don't get me wrong.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

Am going to print this ur reply, in short u deserve one of my unborn daughters for this.

Print ke, u wan paste am for ur wall ni grin grin
But dat ur gift though, I can't wait for dat long na.....
U dat's gonna be d father doesn't even knw her yet let alone me dat's gonna be d husband grin grin grin grin
& bebesides, wat if she doesn't roff me
Chriswazo:

come o Bashnigga, na u write this thing, shuuu! I no know say ur sense reach this extent o. Spot on sir!
Yeye boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by FunnyDude(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
segunk1:

Ahh! Brosy eh, I Don't think our GH thing here is real ooh, we just having fun with that but would rather advice u to post or create a topic for this in romance section so that people will take it more serious. All the best brother.
Hope u Don't get me wrong.
Thanks, but you know that there is no perfect way of doing things atimes.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Man u match is becoming complicated...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gentlelord:

you are karid egbon. By their kariability you shall know dem

U no many re called but few re choosen n out of d few that re choosen, by their fingers n careerbility we shal know them....
#Buatey brodaly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
mrletsgo:
Her moniker is cutestcuty84. U might remember her. She has an issue with her siwes fund payment.

@Finalboss, she would appreciate any assistance rendered sir, May God bless you richly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
SimplyAriyike:
Congrats cutestcuty84 on ur "Queenship"... Pls show the guys how it is done grin grin smiley

Look at dis ariyike kekere Show d guys aw its being done abi kilowi

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Angelswt:

supported!

beauty +brain =mandibeautygrin

like for real you guys have said it all...for instance, I decided to register my presence in this thread because it was 'welcoming'...
sure dear!

there is no better place to be at this moment of anticipation!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
FunnyDude:
To serve in Northern Nigeria is not for me. I don't just know why, anytime I hear North I dey always think is human being living over there ? Coupled with the unrest always emanating from that side..mahn I can't go and live within the people that has inferiority complex for themselves.

Bros not only u ooo, If I don dey laff b4 wey u kom go mistakenly mention north.... Gbimmm naso my ear go stand, my face go com begin rough small small, poo n wee go catsh me at d same time everything go dey do me aswear.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

Na my Abulor be next on your list? we won't allow that o!

Jisie ike, pls tell her.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ofelix15(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:
Abulor I just noticed that some people are posting their bank account number, is he sharing money? is he a politician
lolz he want buy this thread. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

Goon mii, I don't understand ooh, mrletsgo and I only did that un behalf of our queen cutestcuty84 that needs financial support ooh, and people started taking advantage of that coming here to approach the gentle man (finalboss) in which this thread isn't the right place for them to do that.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abeg oh

I asked my manu fan friend to help me 'draw' the Curtain and he's taking it as yab

Biko have I said any wrong thing
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
mandibeauty:

Congrats. If a queen must rule, there must be a king beside her.. What do you think grin
she has no shioce cos she needs a king to rule that's d policy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.