Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126475 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Hayormeah:

March 8
i think it should be ready den cos its just 3weeks. I submitted mine march 6
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Dream2 abeg help us clarify the issue concerning waec cert
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Ramanto:
they did the whole of that during screening. we presented them with waec scratch card. what verification could be more reliable than that?
sorry please, are you talking from experience? i just called a serving friend now, and he said no such thing was demanded
Anyway, not that it is that important but some camps just like problems. You know in naija whenever they occupy a position they use it as an opportunity to oppress others.

The most important documents needed are Statement of Result (Original and Photocopies) , School ID Card/Identification Letter (Original and Photocopies) and CALL UP LETTER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LordZero(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Boss. Na Only ME dey bear that name for Nigeria o. "Masquerade know person, person no know masquerade o"
let's keep it that way bruh..
Just know that I know you wella. gringrin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
i don't want to pick any SW state..

is it possible??
#segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo dreamleague dream2 grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
habbyy03:
i don't want to pick any SW state..

is it possible??
#segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo dreamleague dream2 grin
Yes na, you pick SS and SE, am not picking any SE state.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Coolboi05:
Dream2 abeg help us clarify the issue concerning waec cert

That's not necessary, even the original Jamb letter we are stressing for is not much needed.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2017
segunk1:

Bros pls make sure you collect the original certificate from WAEC before you go to camp, u need to present the original and not the print out copy. Cheers.

Abulor WAEC for what, is not needed from my enquiries.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2017
segunk1:

I just mentioned it again now, I dey squeeze face here oooh.
gringringrin, this guy sef
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2017
sparkle4u:

Thanks and as the north, I prophecy into your life you shall smile when you see northern state in your call up letter. grin

I know he will end up there.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2017
yokiti:

Hello compatriot, your post was marked as spam by the anti-spam bot hence your ban and inability to actively participate in thread here.
You can start doing those things you informed us through the mail you sent that you were unable to do before now. Do continue to explore the forum and have a glorious week ahead.

Yokiti, may una no ban our Angelswt again o, kuku warn that una bot o, she no be d mis-yarning type. May una take time o. Thank u gringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Ramanto:

I'm hearing about this WAEC thing for the first time. this is a real problem o. i'm using two results, and i wrote the exams in different states. does it mean i'l have travel down there? is the waec original result a must? i need clarification please

Mtcheeeww! please don't kill urself for that, just go with every other ones needed, u 'll be cleared jaare
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ramanto(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Davidtolu:

Anyway, not that it is that important but some camps just like problems. You know in naija whenever they occupy a position they use it as an opportunity to oppress others.

The most important documents needed are Statement of Result (Original and Photocopies) , School ID Card/Identification Letter (Original and Photocopies) and CALL UP LETTER.

Thank You
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Davidtolu:

Sorry to ask, how did you do your final year clearance? So your school don't ask for original documents before doing final clearance for you guys? If so, no wonder Nigeria education has a long way to go.

However, you need your original WAEC certificate. Just go to wherever state it is and collect it otherwise those NYSC officials in camp do not have joy at all as they will play you like they were ur opponent in the round leather game.

Who told u this Ur own high standard school didn't check ur particulars b4 authenticating ur admission with reg number if d did, why re-do it again in final clearance d gat no joy o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ramanto(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Mtcheeeww! please don't kill urself for that, just go with every other ones needed, u 'll be cleared jaare
Thank You
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Ramanto:

I'm hearing about this WAEC thing for the first time. this is a real problem o. i'm using two results, and i wrote the exams in different states. does it mean i'l have travel down there? is the waec original result a must? i need clarification please
you do not need WAEC result..

U need;

1) call up letter

2)school ID card

3)statement of result or certificate

4) the green card which u will.print when you register.

5) u need passports too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2017
michaelonorode:

I think sum 1 serving now shuld pls enlighten us here concerning ds waec original cert of a tin pls batch A 16 set n batch B 16 set in d house shuld pls come to our aid on ds waec issh...also pls dey shuld tell us all neccessary document needed...pls

Am sure that's not needed, what will d do with that Am glad Justifiedcoyy has said it too.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ramanto(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
U need;
1) call up letter
2)school ID card
5) u need passports too.
Thanks For Clarifications. The Countdown Is Real And Fast
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:

U need;

1) call up letter

2)school ID card

5) u need passports too.

Exactly the info I got, i was surprised to even hear from my people that d jamb original letter ain't needed sef, many of them don't have it, d few that stressed to get it didn't even see the need for it in camp again, it was not requested for, according to them.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Am sure that's not needed, what will d do with that Am glad Justifie.dcoyy has said it too.

@ Michaelonorode the thing is , as registration gets closer, different pple start coming with different news about what u need..

Nobody cares about youe WAEC result in camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Exactly the info I got, i was surprised to even hear from my people that d jamb original letter ain't needed sef, many of them don't have it, d few that stressed to get it didn't even see the need for it in camp again, it was not requested for, according to them.
who.cares about that in camp?

In fact, the call up.letter is more important to.them.than your statement of result..lol. That's d first thing u need before u can even be allowed to enter camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2017
WhiteKettle:
Do I need to submit my first school leaving certificate in camp?

Justifiedcoyy come see this one ogringringringrin, my dear whitekettle, nobody will request for first school leaving certificate b4 clearing u in camp, Haba!! please don't worry much about all these tthings, just scroll up to see the 5 needed things written by justifiedcoyy ( a serving corper o).
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Justifiedc.oyy come see this one ogringringringrin, my dear white kettle, nobody will request for first school leaving certificate b4 clearing u in camp, Haba!! please don't worry much about all these tthings, just scroll up to see the 5 needed things written by justifie.dcoyy ( a serving corper o).
lol.

Some pple will even go.with their junior waec result.. Just in case. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
who.cares about that in camp?

In fact, the call up.letter is more important to.them.than your statement of result..lol. That's d first thing u need before u can even be allowed to enter camp.

Exactly, call up letter is the most important document followed by ur school id card etc
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
lol.

Some pple will even go.with their junior waec result.. Just in case. Lol.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, aswear! some people will out of fear of being deported stress themselves to get their project work and university transcript to prove that d went to school, lol
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, aswear! some people will out of fear of being deported stress themselves to get their project work and university transcript to validate that d went to school, lol
lol

Na foreign trained graduates dey get wahala..

In Osun camp last October, a girl came with photocopies of her certificate.. After much delayed, they eventually registered her.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
lol

Na foreign trained graduates dey get wahala..

In Osun camp last October, a girl came with photocopies of her certificate.. After much delayed, they eventually registered her.

U see that is understandable that d foreign trained graduates needs to be thoroughly scrutinized to ascertain their school quality as spelt out by NUC and their certificate originality, that's why d need to show their international passports, and many other things to prove their cause
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Coolboi05:

You dont have to blame his school or the "educational system"...Different schools with different methods

In my school you provide them with scratch card and they verify it themselves... Is showing your original cert more authentic than that??
Not after all the certificate forging stories we hear everyday..
#peace

Exactly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

U see that is understandable that d foreign trained graduates needs to be thoroughly scrutinized to ascertain their school quality as spelt out by NUC and their certificate originality, that's why d need to show their international passports, and many other things to prove their cause
exactly..

U sabi book o. Lol
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
exactly..
U sabi book o. Lol
Chisos! gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin. Bro we all sabi o!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Your WAEC certificate is not required. Your statement/notification of result would suffice.
michaelonorode:

I think sum 1 serving now shuld pls enlighten us here concerning ds waec original cert of a tin pls batch A 16 set n batch B 16 set in d house shuld pls come to our aid on ds waec issh...also pls dey shuld tell us all neccessary document needed...pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iwene390(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
France-iwene

international studies and diplomacy

Uniben
Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.