Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1125515 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
mightyleks:
We are waiting for you guys o... If you pick kwara state shao is the best place to be fa..... Under Moro LGA
Wetin dey happen for there?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
If taraba state is part of the state you selected whether 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th choice, my brother and sister congrats you will be coming to taraba state e.g I registered on the 2nd day during my time and I selected taraba state as last choice and lo and behold I saw taraba state in my call up letter
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrletsgo:
Wetin dey happen for there?

Life....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
kolado:
Yes my name came out. Thanks! How about yours?
Yes
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by hardey321: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls guys what are the things needed for registration
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
christly99:

wetin I do these people
LMAO..... Knacker & sparkle4u dn turn whistle blowers
grin grin grin
In short, Lemme test my own whistle

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ken24:
baba na fixed price?
Yep
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
hardey321:
Hello guys hope am not too late.
Am hardey321
Isfop university Benin
Accounting finance
Lagos, abuja, Edo, kano.

Oh really! Adesewa is that your real face
Wawu! Am happy to welcome you right in our midst, u re not late my dear, please meet officer knacker he ll take record of your data and bring u to d gallery so u ll come and sit right in front of me.
But u forget to put 'AND' for the middle of that your major..... Accounting and finance.
@mandibeauty, am sure that was an error of omission.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hayormeah:

Yes....it hasn't been uploaded. May be by tomorrow hopefully.
let's hope
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
stan4b:
Hello guys, pls, d money we'll pay for d call up letter, are we going to pay it during dis our registration dats starting on Thursday, or r we paying it wen it's time for us to print d call up letter? And, pls how much will we pay for d call up letter?
We are to pay 3k,
seems u re paying it on that same day of reg but not too sure, wait lemme summon serving members.
Cc:ufondunenye, browniecay, sonymax16 pls we need u guys for clarification, thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Kelz22: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
mandibeauty:

Sure. Thanks 4 asking

Nice to know. Uwc
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
WilsonMayowa:
If taraba state is part of the state you selected whether 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th choice, my brother and sister congrats you will be coming to taraba state e.g I registered on the 2nd day during my time and I selected taraba state as last choice and lo and behold I saw taraba state in my call up letter
corper wee..... Gist us about taraba now cause am about making it as my first choice of state in selection.... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2017
dogoFara:
And my school's saying the names would be uploaded on the 20th shocked kuku ki me cry

Lol dis babe funny sharr, just calm down dear I believe ur name is among d list ur school is uploading and u shall register with ur choice of states by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2017
seanp09:
Please I'm a foreign trained student and I have just completed my studies... I have a full Transcript and meet all the requirement for the NYSC registration except for the fact that my institution hasn't issued a certificate yet as it usually takes a few month after completion of studies.. I am planning to fly to Nigeria to register for NYSC, am I eligible to register for the 2017 Batch A registration even without a certificate just full transcript of studies? pls help out as I do not want to waste a year doing nothing

Hmmm! Sir/ma according to what u ve stated above really means ur certificate is not yet ready.
If there is anything that can be done for you to get ur certificate pls do it n let them give u cos without that...... I doubt if you lld be allowed to serve, even statement of result gan dem say dey no want or better still can wait for batch B just for u not to waste ticket fee and all unecessary stress, can check foreign- trained graduates requirements on their wesite.
http://nysc.gov.ng/foreign_grads/foreign-requirements.php
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Guys, the online registration comes up on Thursday and I can most assuredly say that I and possibly over 80% of the PCMs don't have a certain idea on where to serve or should I say the best places to serve in terms of security, little expenses, a hopeful future after nysc in the state, etc. So I guess I won't be speaking for only myself if i plead for an article with a possible title of "List of top 10 best states for your nysc service" with probably an addition of the pros and cons.
I will wanna believe there might probably have been an article on that in this nairaland platform but having searched and not seen, if you know where such an article is, kindly post it here for us to see so we can make a good decision on where we want to serve in the next one year. Thanks alot.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Guys, the online registration comes up on Thursday and I can most assuredly say that I and possibly over 80% of the PCMs don't have a certain idea on where to serve or should I say the best places to serve in terms of security, little expenses, a hopeful future after nysc in the state, etc. So I guess I won't be speaking for only myself if i plead for an article with a possible title of "List of top 10 best states for your nysc service" with probably an addition of the pros and cons.
I will wanna believe there might probably have been an article on that in this nairaland platform but having searched and not seen, if you know where such an article is, kindly post it here for us to see so we can make a good decision on where we want to serve in the next one year. Thanks alot guys.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2017
christly99:

I'm so honoured to be your Queen, My King
What Christly99 then what happens to habbyy03 Mehn gehs badt gan oo.

@King Gebtlelord, beware of that babe oooh she don GH already, all I'm seeing with my jigi (Goggle) is another kim kardashian wanting to be famous through you, look before you leap bro.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jemmiee(f): 1:12am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=WilsonMayowa post=55661380]If taraba state is part of the state you selected whether 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th choice, my brother and sister congrats you will be coming to taraba state e.g I registered on the 2nd day during my time and I selected taraba state as last choice and lo and behold I saw taraba state in my call up letter [/
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2017
snowden9:
I will wanna believe there might probably have been an article on that in this nairaland platform but having searched and not seen, if you know where such an article is, kindly post it here for us to see so we can make a good decision on where we want to serve in the next one year. Thanks alot guys.

Na one be this, I ll feed u more if I see.
https://www.nairaland.com/3715337/why-should-choose-kano-instead
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=jemmiee post=55663927][/quote]lol, good kwenchioncheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2017
WilsonMayowa:
what other state did you choose? ;DAnd have you had any encounter with snakes and scorpions? embarassedWill you advice anyone to anticipate serving there? cheesy N/B 3 questions asked please grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:34am On Apr 18, 2017
kolado:
Lol funny u. I no see chicken chop oooo
U don learn work from iar mohammed abi Oya open ur mouth lemme seegrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2017
segunk1:

Na one be this, I ll feed u more if I see.
https://www.nairaland.com/3715337/why-should-choose-kano-instead
Thanks bro. Although sha, going to the north is way out of it for me.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2017
browniecay:
@segunk1

Where are thou? Been a while...

Boss I dey this corner dey observe nii o, aw service dey go now, abeg share small experience with us about ur state of service, ppa and advice in case pple wey wan choose there.
Thanks for the mention sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2017
knacker:

U n cutestcuty84 no go jus leave me for una matter?

Abeg shift joor.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2017
habbyy03:
una wehdone ooooogrin

segunk1 don come with hn troubles again... :.

christly99 Happy Easter oo... #kisses

Wos wronging dis one I pity ur condition goan see what christly99 is doing you in king's palace.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Bashnigga:

But there's only one Phunkyposh on nairaland na undecided undecided
grin grin grin
scratching my head.... Errrmmm ehn what af now happen Is notin now, lemme pass.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Teaser4:
Thanks boss. i no even think abt or take it personal, na fun. happy easter bro

Naso oga mi, Easter yaf go, shebi u fish ur chicken alone but I wee nor ves shar.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2017
ufondunenye:

All I know is that private schools sometimes pay more than govt schools. Someone I know is serving in a private school,his salary is 20k with a good accomodation.
One thing about Abuja(for those of you that will like to serve dia) is that you will see money but the money will go for either houserent or foodstuffs,some PPA in town doesn't have accomodation at all.
Another thing is transportation, transportation here is somehow cheap ONLY if you know your axis,but if you are new here,im telling you transportation will be your first experience,cos cab men r going to eat you raw,somewhere you can even use your leg and trek,dey wil still tell you "DROP".so the choice is yours.

Oh thanks dear, quite informative, u d best jare.
But wait ooh pesin go fit save kudi for Abuja like this
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2017
cutestcuty84:
lols u know I love you right..
how I wish you can come to Ogun state for youth service.
I've handed over the crown now

Yeah sure I do, I love you too and I also love everyone in the house.
Lol dou I ve spent many years in ogun state already and wouldn't like to go back there, but never mind dear ve not yet concluded and moreover I ll definitely find you if ur deployment state isn't too far from mine.
But remember that nkwobi and pepper soup Na wetin I go shopp be dat If I visit you ooo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:00am On Apr 18, 2017
pinnket:
thanks boss. You've been great too

Lol, see dis guy sharr, u suppose go dey act nollywood movies niigrin hw ur end now.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2017
knacker:

Ah think say na only me observe oo grin
C'mon sharrap diah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.