Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,855 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1134819 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some ladies be like....

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
pinnket:
Please for those of us who will like to drive ourselves down to the states we're being posted to. Please is cars allowed to be packed in the NYSC compound by corp members?
Who wan watch am for you?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:

noo now... I'm a changed sombori abeg

if u say so o,bt u once were ba?
i am happy u say u have repented,how are you,who was i paired with that year self,was it u?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oworock:

My course mate had found their name on the nysc portal, but am yet to get mine. Please if you know the exact problem or any hope please qoute me to help a fellow UIte, cos i cant wait for next batch.
I av a course mate who didn't see his name online, but later called me to tell me his surname name was mispelt instead of Ajani it was written as Ajanu online, so wen he entered his surname as d wrongly spelt name he saw his details online, try to cross check if a letter in your name was omitted or ur name was spelt wrong. But it could still be possible you weren't mobilization. Just take it easy bro. If your school released a list prior to online uploading, You can check how ur name was spelt on the list.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
lindabell:

if u say so o,bt u once were ba?
i am happy u say u have repented,how are you,who was i paired with that year self,was it u?

yeah... the pairing has just been approved...

where should we start from baby?.... let me love yousmiley

grin
make una come here oooo ... I'm in love again.....

Chriswazo, segunk1 bashnigga gentlelord christly99 uzeba mrletsgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
segunk1:
Some ladies be like....
hahahahaha.....laffin in Swahili hehehehehehihihihihihihi
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:

grin

see face...you too like woman
keep GH u hear....continu
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Correction Of Date Of Birth And Wrong Course Of Study
Correction of Date of Birth
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch 'A' online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
STEPS
i. Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
ii. Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
iii. Click on Verify button
iv. Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Correction Of Course of Study
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
STEPS
i. Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
ii. Select Course of Study; and
iii. Click SUBMIT
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/how-to-correct-course-dob.php
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
olamy2000:
egbon segunk1 in don jazzy voice.hope u ve seen ur name ooo

I dnt need that cos I'm a foreign trained graduate, but dnt think I ll register anytime soon cos I still need to get 2 important docs which I ll need for online registration, haven't gotten any of the two.
And that's additional cost again, totally pissed with the whole thing sef cry

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:

grin

The elders approve...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
mrletsgo:
The elders approve...
thank you smiley
cutestcuty84:
see face...you too like woman keep GH u hear....continu
i nor like woman ooogrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gentlelord:
Good Evening Sir/Ma

@ Tajudeen40 WilsonMayowa Browniecay Ottalo1 Cyprel Ufondunenye Macdanielz nickishire Davidtolu

As Ex-CM's/Current CM's, Tomorrow 20-04-2017 marks the beginning of the NYSC Online Registration of PCM's.

On behalf of myself and the entire PCM of 2017, I humbly and Formally ask for your time (tomorrow and beyond) to serve as our Counsellor(s), so as to guide and help provide answers to FAQ's by PCM as regards this Online Registration.

thanks a lot.

cc
knacker Chriswazo SegunK1 Lindabell habbyy03 Phunkyposh mustack mandibeauty Queen Christly99
bashnigga philgbee tobiwhite angelswt et al

"if each one can reach one, each one can teach one"

congrats brain don dey malfunction ooh.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Igwe007(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
lindabell I can't send pms. Is there a number I can reach u on?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Admin199:
Yes ooooo
Unn has finally uploaded and I have seen my name
Hehehe. .yiiiiiipeeee. I know I've been a silent reader since but trust me u all are the best. . From Segunk1, chriswazo, angelswt, knacker,punkyposh, bashnigga,sparkle4u,mandibeauty. ..can't mention all names(my ba3 remaining 15% grin grin)..Thank you guys for keeping the thread lively and answering to all questions to the best of ya knowledge. .I say daalu(in igbo it means thank you)
Let me now fully introduce myself

O.B.I(forget I dey answer admin here, ponzi things) grin grin

Unn (as there are only 2 universities in the country. .university of Nigeria and others)

Electronic engineering (Kai won't forget Nathan, said to myself when I get my first Car, I'll spray water on that man)

Akwaibom(Hehehe I don secure that one as una know say na 9ja we dey grin cool cool )

So to Akwaibom pcms make we get ready ooooo
We go create whatsapp group once posting comes out

Once again thank you to all
Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:
thank you smiley

i nor like woman ooogrin
this face m seeing??...yimu
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
uzeba:
based on Almighty logistics!

I have seen my name!

when am about giving up!

I saw it clearly (second to the last person on the list).

u can imagine the relief...

my Oga segunk1!

am here full time! from now henceforth!

ah don tire for Ouse!
Welcomeback and congrats.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
dogoFara:

Okay, what's the name of the business and the number, shop number maybe.

Ehm...I hope the price isn't exorbitant? sad

It isn't exorbitant theres no business name,its a one man biz,the person used to work in a cafe,and has all requirements for registration,so thats were i will be doing mine,thought i should share,besides tomorrow is enviromental for shops in lagos,Chances are most lagosians going to a cafe would register from 10 am upward
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
cutestcuty84:
this face m seeing??...yimu
not my real face oo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Igwe007:

I know where olatilewa street is but not baoku. Pls explain how I can get there and how much does the registration go for?

Add on whatsapp lets talk 08131047574
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by damoneyman007: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
pinnket:
Please for those of us who will like to drive ourselves down to the states we're being posted to. Please is cars allowed to be packed in the NYSC compound by corp members?

Yup in abuja camp a gud num of pple cam with cars. U can even collect pass to go to town when dia no activities. And about security ur car is well secured cus d entire camp is surrounded by soldiers.. God luck and drive safe to camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justcallmenuel(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
All thanks to God for bringing out my name from nysc portal without stress...it can only be delayed but it can't be denied..... #team esut#
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mustack:

Bro na me happy pass. My papa no trust me again. My friends say na lie I no finish na only few ppl believe me.. Satin come make me happy well well is that my certificate come out to get her with senate Nysc.
Yoruba_oromitope oju ope lo... Na so god come bless me.
I'm happy for u.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congrats philgbeee.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:

grin

Hmm,i suspect its not u sha,well love is a good thing,bt i don't usually put assunder,atink u av a baby already,me i will wait for my own prince charming wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by andrewtosin(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Missmossy:

A friend currently serving said its best we put those states in the North you don't want to get posted to in this category or any state you really don't want.
hello bae...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
habbyy03:

grin

angry grin grin, I see say u never learn, oya continue
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gentlelord:
Good Evening Sir/Ma

@ Tajudeen40 WilsonMayowa Browniecay Ottalo1 Cyprel Ufondunenye Macdanielz nickishire Davidtolu

As Ex-CM's/Current CM's, Tomorrow 20-04-2017 marks the beginning of the NYSC Online Registration of PCM's.

On behalf of myself and the entire PCM of 2017, I humbly and Formally ask for your time (tomorrow and beyond) to serve as our Counsellor(s), so as to guide and help provide answers to FAQ's by PCM as regards this Online Registration.

thanks a lot.

cc
knacker Chriswazo SegunK1 Lindabell habbyy03 Phunkyposh mustack mandibeauty Queen Christly99
bashnigga philgbee tobiwhite angelswt et al

"if each one can reach one, each one can teach one"

Nice one bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
lindabell:

Are u not the Other room sombori,i don't do other room things biko,abi isit Chriswazo

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, dearie na only me u see ba No problem, I won't deny it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
knacker:
Hurray
Again i give it to my school ....slowest school on planet.

Eledumare i thank u ooo
My name is out at last grin

Mah go sell space ah buy for nysc site .. grin

Oya as d Camp Zero Commandant
I hereby declare Python dance n lafiya dole moves rehearsals tonight

Cc King Gentlelord Queen christly99,
my sweetest Angelswt,
Mah abulors chriswazo segunk bashnigga philgbee bussieboi mustack
Donveek busttyman phunkposh cutestcuty84 mandibeauty genea tpresh meritamy et als

congratulations my man, we made it at last.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tajudeen40(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
3billionUSD:
Unilorin tho. Learnt they were still compiling the list as at this afternoon to beat the deadline of midnight. Who freaking does that?
.OMO NA SO SO CALL THEM THEY CALL TO ASK SILLY QUESTIONS ANYWAY SHA I DEY GO ENTER LAGOON
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Samsteph3k(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
please any information from IMSU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.