Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1129942 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bakare19: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
CaesarX:
Mine was 2000+, that CUN thing no be small matter... Thank God I removed Taraba o, is it by CUN they will group us to stream I or stream II? undecided
This is serious. 'ojoro' is definitely involved. Lol. About the streaming, I can't say with absolute certainty. What I however observed is that a lot of my folks in Ife that were lucky to go with last batch, stream 2, have an astronomical high CUN number. So in my view, it could be a factor..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
habbyy03:
Abeg o... I'm helping a friend with his registration but the guy has already had his fingerprint captured.... I've successfully registered for him but he hasn't paid.... so on his dashboard, i clicked continue without payment cos i wana see his call up no but it's still showing the thumbprint stage.....

does it mean the system didn't accept his fingerprint or it's network?

cc: mandibeauty chriswazo bashnigga mrletsgo uzeba logodwhiz lindabell et all
Well, for him to get to that stage, definitely he has a CUN, i think the system rejected the earlier thumbprint nd he has to re thumbprint nd dats all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg make una help me evaluate mine though God knows the best for me, I am from Edo state but schooled in kogi state. I choosed Kaduna, Akwaibom, Kwara, Ogun.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
MissLadyJay:
I went there, but didn't see any nairaland message embarassed
Thats strange. Check your junk mails then. Or when you receive a mail from nl, you are going to get a notification on nl itself, when you get it you should see something like 'check your mail', it should be a link, just click on it, it should direct u to ur mail box. Lemme know how far.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
raydatluvs:
hello sir, can't one keep testing the fingers till the match turns up? I registered in 2015,not sure I remember exactly the finger I used or is there a way I can confirm now?
Sure, you can keep testing, but the thing is you will be delaying others nd u will be feeling tensed. But you can try later on. Lol, no way. It's cool though, dnt be stressed about it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Robynwelo1(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Taraba state but m from lagos
Tell me about Taraba State jare, lemme prepare my mind.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

You want them to redeploy you after camp, they will redeploy but might not be lagos

Last I checked, you don't work for Nysc, so y'all should stop talking about posting like you work for Nysc, I have several friends and relatives who were redeployed back to lag, just depends on your link.... smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
gunners160:
Make I help you out but no call my name oo. Anyways, this is how to go about it. just make sure you go there as early as possible. Meet the receptionist and tell him of her that u want a medical fitness certificate for your service. He / She will ask you if you want the one that has do with carrying out diff test or just a doctor stamp and signature. You decide on the one you want and you will be directed to a doctor. The doctor will ask u thesame question and you pay,that is all. But if you want that of testing,you will be directed to the medical lab where several test will be carried out. They know what to test becos it is their job
For the payment part, the one that has to do with testing and testing goes for 5k- 7k depending on the hospital but for the other one,it goes for 1k- 3k in fact my Frnd got his own for 5huns. if there is anoda around Suleja,I can tell u how tobget it...
Pls is ur med. fit. cert. jst a signed statement /report dat u're medically fit or it contains normal results for tests not carried out .
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jossy4luv1:
Morning to u all. pls which state can I be posted to. I am from Osun state, schooled in UI, Oyo state, the states I've visited are Lagos, Oyo, Osun and I chose these four states like this

1. kogi
2. Akwa ibom
3. Borno
4. Ogun

pls which state can they post me to? thanks

Stop wasting your time, all they will give you are just some silly predictions based on "their own " criteria... They don't work for Nysc and they can only guess... Go and pray or look for link to post you to your desired state. #Justsaying

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by damoneyman007: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nah jigawa pays 5k, same with sokoto state
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
DogCynophile:

Stop wasting your time, all they will give you are just some silly predictions based on "their own " criteria... They don't work for Nysc and they can only guess... Go and pray or look for link to post you to your desired state. #Justsaying
lol. Why are you hard on these guys?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
sparkle4u:
Christly99 please have some rest.
Thanks dear. the pains no even gree make I rest so I'm just trying so occupy myself with something
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bashnigga:

Uh uh!!!!! So sorry dear, hp it ain't dat serious ??
I pray u get ur wish
Thanks dearie. It cud av been worse but God helped me so wouldn't say it's dat serious. Amen to your prayer
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
DogCynophile:

exactly.... was just smh when i saw them "posting" people to states with confidence

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
habbyy03:

ahhh Jesus!! nysc why now?? hope you are now getting better sorry dear.... God pass devil (nysc)
God pass devil I swear. E go better. thank u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
christly99:

Thanks dear. the pains no even gree make I rest so I'm just trying so occupy myself with something
sorry ma'am.. wishn u quick recovery
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mustack:
Ayaa sorry..
Thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalSleek:

I completed registration and the fingerprints page didn't appear. After checking through the Biometric desktop application, the response was "fingerprints already enrolled". I didn't do fingerprints at all. I've no idea what went wrong. I've contacted helplines but no response yet. So I'll be going to SIDMACH TECHNOLOGIES(the company in charge of the registration exercise) head office tommorow at Ikeja. I can't be saying abeg sir in camp.

Goodluck, just lemme knw d outcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Coolboi05:
sorry ma'am.. wishn u quick recovery
Thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
sammyscholar:
Lol, I ain't hard jare, just don't like the way they re "posting " and sharing speculated information with authority..... lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
sammyscholar:
Lol, I ain't hard jare, just don't like the way they re "posting " and sharing speculated information with authority.....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DogCynophile(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Coolboi05:

exactly.... was just smh when i saw them "posting" people to states with confidence
Asin eh, the thing tire me, sometimes eh Nairaland is the wrong place to look for information..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
DogCynophile:

Totally agree.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
damoneyman007:
Nah jigawa pays 5k, same with sokoto state
OK! thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MhizTemmy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
gunners160:
Guy, u get money? abeg tell them u just want medical fitness certificate and them go give u. I got mine for 1.5k
Where?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by holymayor5(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Anybody that is in Ondo state that want to do his/her medical fitness at cheap price should call or whatsapp me on 08139246426.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bashlek(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
DogCynophile:

Asin eh, the thing tire me, sometimes eh Nairaland is the wrong place to look for information..

take d best out of here nd ignore any info dat is nt of use 2u......Stop criticizin any1, all dis are jst fun nd 2mak d thread lively

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by denniece1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Noticed everyone are picking similar states and few people are picking states like adamawa, yobe, gombe, zamfara etc. cheesy, is it possible for them to post you to a state u didn't pick (bcoz corpers must dey every state) grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by undisputedgbola(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Coolboi05:

you are welcome bro.. which is your most preferred state?
Plateau; on my profile tho....

It's actually FCT..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Thats strange. Check your junk mails then. Or when you receive a mail from nl, you are going to get a notification on nl itself, when you get it you should see something like 'check your mail', it should be a link, just click on it, it should direct u to ur mail box. Lemme know how far.
Thanks so much cheesy cheesy I've seen the messages. cheesy cheesy Although they said that since I'm not connected, I should reply angry undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
DogCynophile:

Last I checked, you don't work for Nysc, so y'all should stop talking about posting like you work for Nysc, I have several friends and relatives who were redeployed back to lag, just depends on your link.... smiley

What is wrong with this one, someone was asking you ow you want to go about your redeployment to lag, you couldn't answer the person.....pls don't vex me and don't mention me again
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Tell me about Taraba State jare, lemme prepare my mind.

message me if you on whatsapp 09030585818

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.