Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1124818 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 03, 2017
Principe67:
pls where in lagos can i get a cheap doctor's report
there's one Native Doctor here in satellite town. Hope you won't mind?, and its very cheap too.!! grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Igwe2(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
homeboy205:
I'm facing the no slot available problem, PLEASE TO EVERYONE FACING IT, JUST TY AND SUBMIT FIRST YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE FROM THE DASHBOARD. Please and please just submit that way they have your information on their server no matter how they will post us somewhere but without completing the registration you can't be mobilize

what about the green card were you able to print it. As for me I can't see the link to print my green card even after payment and my rrr is successful used. I have submitted without selecting state and also given call up no
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
pinnket:
there's one Native Doctor here in satellite town. Hope you won't mind?, and its very cheap too.!! grin grin

Wich native doctor is that...coz I dy alakija lyk diz mk I sharpaly go run my own grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
zoroby:
I have done my medical fitness test free of charge. The only thing they collected was my urine!!!

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 03, 2017
iamwizzle:

Wich native doctor is that...coz I dy alakija lyk diz mk I sharpaly go run my own grin grin grin
INDIAN HINDUS spiritual temple.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2017
pinnket:
INDIAN HINDUS spiritual temple.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
pinnket:

Do you know ow much dy charge in Navy Town
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2017
I'm so grateful guys for helping me scale through the state deployment stage, but I'm still battling with payment issue here ooo, I dey com fes cos dis NYSC and remita pipu wan cheat me....
Money wey I pay last week wednesday, even remita send me confirmation mail, Gtbank sef gimme the remita payment slip ooooh, now NYSC still dey show me No Payment Status, make I enter bank fes.
@ukalsman God bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 03, 2017
iamwizzle:

Do you know ow much dy charge in Navy Town
no sir.. But I wouldn't advice you go there. I had a contact in the Military hospital at Ojo but they insisted I open file first for 3k. Na so I run comot oo. I'm sure same procedure might apply to naval hospital too angry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Admin199: 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
Finding it difficult to login to my dashboard @ this moment

Anyone experiencing same too?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2017
pinnket:
no sir.. But I wouldn't advice you go there. I had a contact in the Military hospital at Ojo but they insisted I open file first for 3k. Na so I run comot oo. I'm sure same procedure might apply to naval hospital too angry

Ok...tnx...guess I wud go to secretariat @ 41road to know ow fa...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mavensidd1: 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
Thank you for your interest in our prestigious institution, Interior Design and Decoration is a very rewarding profession and the sooner you become a professional designer the better!

Enrollment is now in Progress for May session, new classes resume on the 3rd of May 2017 for 3 months full-time and 6th of May 2017 for 4 months part time classes. Full time classes are within the following time belts morning (9am-11am), afternoon (12pm-2pm) and classes are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and also on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am-12pm and 12pm-3pm. Part time or Weekend classes hold between 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm; whatever class is available.

Please find attached prospectus/syllabus for our 3 month/4 month certificate course, you can pick up an enrolment form at our school admin office, the form goes for N5000 only. The course is currently priced at a fee of N75,000 only for students paying in full and N80,000 only for those who desire to pay in up to 2 monthly installment i.e. N50,000-N30,000. enjoy students and corpers price N45,000
(Though we are Nigeria's first interior design school with the highest standards, our fee has remained the same since 2009, we have refused to charge high fees because we are determined to continue to empower Nigerians and make them financially independent through Interior Design)

We enroll students and start a new session of classes at the beginning of every month, i.e. first weekday for full time classes and first Saturday of every month for part time courses.

Our students are expected to undergo a minimum of 3 months internship to expose them to practical and best practices after graduation, we send students to the best Interior design firms in Nigeria.

Our facilitators are practicing Architects and Interior Designers and ensure our students get the best of technical, hands on, and cutting edge design education. Newly enrolled Students are expected to pick up a list of recommended books at the customer service desk or get it at our bookshop.

The following books are recommended but not mandatory and may be purchased from the bookshop at anytime:
Activity Spaces Ideawise by Laura .F. Gross
The Complete Home Design by John Grey
Sunset Design by Color
The Windor style Bible
Architect's Data
The book Really Rich is a compulsory book for entrepreneurial class

Our online classes cost N45,000 only and it is hosted on a world class training platform: www.openlearning.com with written and audio training materials, click to register for online classes : www.openlearning.com/courses/mavensidd

AutoCAD training costs N15,000 only and 3D modeling training costs N35,000 only

Our campuses:

OMOLE (Headquarters): No 2A Oladipo Soyebo close, off Muyibat Oyefusi crescent, off Akinola Adegunwa street, off Adeyemo Akapo street, Omole phase 1 estate, Ojodu, Ikeja

LEKKI: Suite G20, Eleganza Shopping Complex, Opposite VGC/Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos.

FESTAC: The Champions Place, 23 Road P close House 7 Festac Town, Lagos State.
ABUJA: Suite D201, Garki Mall, opp Garki Ultra-modern model Market, beside CBN Quarters, Damaturu crescent, off Kabo road, off Ahmadu Bello Way,Garki II, Abuja
Contact number -07030418339

Registration is currently in progress and Maven SIDD enrolls about 10 students per class so as to ensure a comfortable learning environment and ease of doing class work and practical, interested students are hereby encouraged to register on time (on or before class starts) as classes fill quickly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Igwe2(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2017
Admin199:
Finding it difficult to login to my dashboard @ this moment

Anyone experiencing same too?

same too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by homeboy205: 1:40pm On May 03, 2017
Igwe2:

what about the green card were you able to print it. As for me I can't see the link to print my green card even after payment and my rrr is successful used. I have submitted without selecting state and also given call up no

Where did you get the call up? My dashboard just keep saying no slot available and for now I think NYSC site is down as I can't login so I have to keep looking
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Igwe2(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2017
segunk1:
I'm so grateful guys for helping me scale through the state deployment stage, but I'm still battling with payment issue here ooo, I dey com fes cos dis NYSC and remita pipu wan cheat me....
Money wey I pay last week wednesday, even remita send me confirmation mail, Gtbank sef gimme the remita payment slip ooooh, now NYSC still dey show me No Payment Status, make I enter bank fes.

pls how do you resolve ur state deployment stage
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Igwe2(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2017
homeboy205:

Where did you get the call up? My dashboard just keep saying no slot available and for now I think NYSC site is down as I can't login so I have to keep looking

clink on change of course icon you will see it there I.e if you have submitted ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by homeboy205: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
segunk1:

I'm still having the same problem how did you fix it ??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Chriswazo:
WTF! STREAM 2 WILL BE PASSING OUT TOMORROW AND I NEVER KNEW, IT MEANS WE ARE CAMPING THIS MONTH AND I NEVER BUY 1 THING not even medical fitness, CHEI! *runs out*
I'm in the same shoes with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Admin199: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Igwe2:

same too

Nawa oo. .I haven't printed my green card since oo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Pls is there any one in bayelsa dat has done d medical fitness cert. Or knows where someone can do it and how much it will cost...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
segunk1:
Thank GOODNESS ooooo

Now is time to rehearse the knacker SNAKE DANCE grin

as for the remita matter, try contacting Remita support or Nysc support platform

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vladimiros: 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
Guys I can't login into d portal

Any problem?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
Gentlelord:

Thank GOODNESS ooooo

Now is time to rehearse the knacker SNAKE DANCE grin

as for the remita matter, try contacting Remita support or Nysc support platform
Getting set
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
segunk1:

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ardeypearlz(f): 3:05pm On May 03, 2017
Pls is there any one in Ibadan that has done the medical fitness certificate or knows where i can do it and how much it costs
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
segunk1:

Just kerp clicking on re-query it will let you print your green card sone might even take up to 3days,so a friend said,mine took 12hrs,i paid in the morning 8am on the 20th of April,and it kept telling me i av to mk payment first, it was around 10pm i finally downloaded my green card,i downloaded it to my Phone, haven't printed though,so just relax,so long as your application has shown succesful,you are carried wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Pls i will advive that Pcms do the test,as the difference in just getting the certificate,and actually doing the test isnt much,plus you get to know your health status,many ppl are walking,but aren't really fit,its for our own good,just my thought though, i am currently doing mine in FMC ebuttemeta,and i didn't have much problems like someone said,the only delay is usually xray,i got to know alot with my body through the test,as i was luvky to see a sec school friend there,she helped me do a thorough check,beyound wt the doctor asked for,will be going back on friday for my certificate proper. And i havent even spent up to 5k, plus transport, maybe my going there on friday will make it so, stay blessed ppl.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 3:19pm On May 03, 2017
Please house, I just got a message from NYSC that I should upload my Original "O" level result.

The result got burnt and I bought a scratch card to print a new one on NECO website.

Please, what can I do? How and where can i get another original one? Na beg I dey beg o.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nobsalis: 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
uncleinans:

and am at the hospital trying to do mine for 1.5k here in abuja. some one above even said he did his for 5h. that your uncle friend na thief, he is not helping you my friend. i even made enquiry here, if am to do it, as in run the whole text, it ll cost me around 3750.

which hospital in Abuja is dat?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:23pm On May 03, 2017
vladimiros:
Guys I can't login into d portal

Any problem?
Same hia
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
Chriswazo:
preciousify hope u are prepared I went to Ariaria international market on Monday to get some things (not camp related) and I came across this lady with one list, buying many things including white polos, nysc shorts, waist pouch etc. On d process of helping her to get original stuffs, I enquired from her if d goods are for Nysc, she said yes. I told her that I thought camping is June, she said Noo, that many sources told her is May 23 and that it can never enter June blah blah, hmmm! I asked her what it was remaining for her, she said, "nothing o, just these things she is buying". Obviously her med cert, photocopies, passports and every essential requirements are ready. Myself have done nothing o, have not printed my green card sef, cheesycheesy, am busy calculating is June o, CHEI!! see how my mandibeauty wan leave stream 2 for me o. Preciousify I ask again, hope u are prepared? cos obviously in habby03 voice, "if u are not, na ocean 2 go carry u o" and that fit be July o. *runs out to look for money* cheesycheesy
Oga chriswazo, i am ready oooo,but i never do those things that lady don do. i wil do them weekend sha. been so busy with work jor.
Hw are you doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
Mustack:

Same hia

Login now...just did

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.