Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1136272 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by herosakin777(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
mrletsgo:
Thank you 4 this info. God bless you.
and u too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
okay
OnisesiTobi:

I av a sample and i nid confirmation as i'ld like u 2 compare wit urz. pls. msg me on whatsapp lemme send it 2 u b4 i get scammed 08172928594
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Wow.. Thanks for the advise. I've got some level of experience to handle such position. I hope I get elected. Thanks once again. smiley
Sometimes they don't do it by election oo,eg,my own platoon den,it was like the guy has already gotten the idea about d whole platoon leader tin b4 coming 2 camp,so what he did is like he went behind us at the initial stage,to meet the platoon officer,how you will get to know who your platoon officer is,is that period you will be doing your registration, when you get to camp,anybody that will collect your file conteaningding( sorry my del key is faulty,*containing*) your credentials and give you your NYSC kits,that pperson is your platoon officer,and it's from dia you will meet her if your interested for the platoon leader.and the next tin we saw was our platoon officer announcing the leader to us in one of our meeting without election.
Another tip to be a platoon leader,come very early to camp, ge form t familiarity with the officer,try and be waking upp early to help in collecting the files,arranging it,giving out kits to the corps members(yes,some corpers used to help dem out),once you do that,they will get to know your face,then make them know your intention. shekina!!
Saying from experience. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by everbliss: 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
Please ex corpers is there any provision for showing matches? Especially champions league final. Or should I carry my dstv and plasma?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by herosakin777(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2017
ufondunenye:

Sometimes they don't do it by election oo,eg,my own platoon den,it was like the guy has already gotten the idea about d whole platoon leader tin b4 coming 2 camp,so what he did is like he went behind us at the initial stage,to meet the platoon officer,how you will get to know who your platoon officer is,is that period you will be doing your registration, when you get to camp,anybody that will collect your file conteaningding( sorry my del key is faulty,*containing*) your credentials and give you your NYSC kits,that pperson is your platoon officer,and it's from dia you will meet her if your interested for the platoon leader.and the next tin we saw was our platoon officer announcing the leader to us in one of our meeting without election.
Another tip to be a platoon leader,come very early to camp, ge form t familiarity with the officer,try and be waking upp early to help in collecting the files,arranging it,giving out kits to the corps members(yes,some corpers used to help dem out),once you do that,they will get to know your face,then make them know your intention. shekina!!
wow nice tip there
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:
Please ex corpers is there any provision for showing matches? Especially champions league final. Or should I carry my dstv and plasma?
You can go with your generator and even bench sef to watch the match

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by shupy: 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
If you live around Sango, just go to the Ota local government health center for your fitness certificate. Price is 3500. Also u will need a passport
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 3:10pm On May 15, 2017
shupy:
If you live around Sango, just go to the Ota local government health center for your fitness certificate. Price is 3500. Also u will need a passport
I didn't use passport
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jhoeblocx(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2017
for those of you wey wan hustle for platonic leader position, make una no go dey show una self ooo ITK dey kee...no let the position enter ya head
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
ufondunenye:

grin No be small thing.

Thanks, I appreciate. Plans in progress. grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:

You just asked a question bothering me for long now
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
herosakin777:
wow nice tip there

Leave my tips o grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by BamBella(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:

It seems you want to frog jump back to your state on that day grin...

This is how those soldiers will be waiting for you and your plasma TV on the 23rd tongue

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:

LOL @dstv and plasma

Well I think it depends on your camp...
You would probably find a viewing centre in Mami

Those guys are ready to do anything to make extra bucks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
skrt:
We can't wait to see the call up lettergrin

Yels ooo...broda
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mosunbabe(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
kambee:
Quick question for any female Ex corper: Do we like get our own potty cox of the sharing of toilets so we don't get infected? or you're not allowed to get that into the camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by everbliss: 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL @dstv and plasma

Well I think it depends on your camp...
You would probably find a viewing centre in Mami

Those guys are ready to do anything to make extra bucks.
Please o. There should be a viewing centre at the mami market.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:
Please o. There should be a viewing centre at the mami market.

Yeah, even if there isnt...
You could still catch up online.

You are gonna be there for less than 3 weeks, it shouldnt be your comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by waleMABOS(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=everbliss post=56544889]Please ex corpers is there any provision for showing matches? Especially champions league final. Or should I carry my dstv and plasma?

Na sojo SMS u dey play with o

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Yeah, even if there isnt...
You could still catch up online.

You are gonna be there for less than 3 weeks, it shouldnt be your comfort zone.
Oga it should be a comfort zone on the 24th o my Manchester United is playing EuropaLeague final and my Ronaldo is playing Champions League final on June 3rd. I wee kuku carry my LG TV and DSTV wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by isaacola57: 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
did anybody see deployment survey on their nysc login today
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:
The show matches in mami market
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
isaacola57:
did anybody see deployment survey on their nysc login today
No,which one is deployment survey
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
Tunnyz7:

Oga it should be a comfort zone on the 24th o my Manchester United is playing EuropaLeague final and my Ronaldo is playing Champions League final on June 3rd. I wee kuku carry my LG TV and DSTV wetin concern me

I am not an Oga
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Alright. Thanks boss.

You are welcome baba
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by isaacola57: 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
egbonodjetj:

No,which one is deployment survey
I opened and saw it.when I clicked, it loaded and vanished
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2017
everbliss:

@ toogbasky.

Yes, some camps allow the access to football matches in the mammy market.. Reason being that most of the eateries have DSTV, so as to attract customers they subscribe to it and guys patronise them.

But you will be chased out of the mammy market by soldiers once it is past 10
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by allytinted: 4:15pm On May 15, 2017
madejobi:
You can go with your generator and even bench sef to watch the match
WICKED!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I am not an Oga
What are you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by allytinted: 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
shupy:
I thought they said general HOSPITAL. Just asking though.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by allytinted: 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
madejobi:
I didn't use passport
Did u do urs also at sango ota?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2017
RoyalSleek:

grin No be small thing.

Thanks, I appreciate. Plans in progress. grin
Yea the same thing is applicable to ladies that want to be fin secretary, get close to the officer,always try and help her,especially during that submission of files contending(containing) documents,at your platoon stand,always be in her face and then make her or him to like you,then you are good to good(go).
NOTE; it works soMETIMES and not ALL THE TIME. grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.