Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1130213 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2017
itzwizzle:

How come
I dunno if ts Nysc who removed it or mum's brother who is the director fr ***********Nysc influenced it....I dont wanna reveal much for security reasons, u get?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2017
itzwizzle:

Cool...who u missing No news oo....erryrin is jez d same....
I'm good sha
missing my segunk1 so much....can't speak to him now cos my phone is bad.
but I heard he is chasing gehs upandan keffi nassarawa camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jakandeola(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I miss u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello n how ve u guys been, I'm sorry I've not been able to drop updates of activities going on in nasarawa camp due to registration brouhaha and d rigorous drills, we hardly ve time to ourselves.....
Nasarawa state...... Home of solid minerals as they say, Nass isn't bad, inshort Nass camp is one of the best camp in nigeria.
We enjoy constant electricity, borehole water, good bathroom n toilet except if messed up, their food is atleast manageable compared to other camps, the camp officials eat d same food with us.

I packed my kaya on 23rd/5/17, from my hood (Ojodu berger) to jibowu yaba lagos, @5:05pm and boarded a night bus going to yanyan abuja at d rate of 6k, we left d park @exactly 8:30pm and got to abuja around 9:30am though we had 3hrs stopover on the road, our driver managed to skip armed robber's attack along owoh road, d guys is just too good @ his job, his driving skills na helele (fast and furious 10.0)..... Lol.

I got to Nass camp later in the day around 3:30pm and tried registering on that day but wasn't successful so went choose bunk space in hostel C and got new student mattress, and continued my reg d following day, the nysc officer in charge of foreign graduate in camp told us to get police extract n court affidavit if stamp and date of departure and arrival is not present in ur intl passport pls note @morinsola32 and all foreign trained grads, Don't leave any of your docs behind to avoid unnecessary stress, its very serious here in nasarawa, must come with all ur original docs for verification if not na war ooo Don't know for other camps shar but here in nasarawa.... E no funny atal, after d reg then proceeded to the ICT to do biometric, after then two slips was printed out which carries our details and state code number, the last digit of your state code determines ur platoon, e.g if it ends with 1256... Means u re in platoon 6, so I fell in platoon 1, from there I went to my platoon officer, they opened a file for me, gave me my platoon number with tag, got my kits, n moved to where I collected my meal tickets and that was all for that day.

I joined them on the parade ground on thursday 25/5/17 which was our swearing in day, mehn come see d kits wey dem gimme choai, as I skinny reash naso dem gimme kits wey big like rick Ross own for late Tuesday night so there was no time for me to work on it, mehn u guys need to see my appearance inside the kits with d jungle boot inshort if sadist see me that day e go laugh enter gotta, I wasn't even free to pose for the cameras, thank God for my lindabell wey ginger me small. The day went well n the governor was also present on the parade ground.

The next day which was on friday 26/5/17 my platoon (one) started camp activities with helping in the kitchen, also we filled the book of life on that same day with our crested vest and cap on.
Then I and 5 others were selected to work with the securities at the security post, a stop and search operation, it was fun though, as the team leader I didn't allow any car to go out unsearched, even check the state coordinator's hilux sef, d securities were just laughing at us and the woman looked at me with a smile n said OTONDO (Mumu) Weldon, shebi me I did not shend cos na d work wey we dey do lol.

Saturday was a normal day u ll hear that beagle sound when its exactly 5:30am and after leaving the parade ground, another nysc official came from abuja to scrutinize us again (foreign graduates) no be small thing ooh.

Sunday was free for every one, if u dey go church go n if na to sleep sleep, naso I wear mufti go shursh ooh com see say na only me dey different like outcast, d fear of soldier is d beginning of wisdom, evebody to wear mufti, naso I begin see white n white plus white for people body, but nothing happen sharr me no even send as our platoon commandant don clear us on that before, after service d rest of d day free.

This week SAED ehn, na bed I dey carry go ooh, sleeping nii straight up cos d lecture too dey boring.

So yesterday, I finally joined aluminium construction, the class was a bit lively, d man brought some tools yesterday n today, did few practicals and al that.....

Finally saw teaser4 today since how many days, use to see dogofara every two-two days cos she too dey dodge me as she no wan treash me how to dodge bomb but issorait....

Lemme koman goan meet my lindabell in za oza room before she vex.

Pls Don't mind my typhos and grammars oh, no time to dey break English abeg, u guyys should receive it as I see it.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Jesu christ! My love its not turu ooh, me dat I'm here sucking my bobo jeje jeje.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 5:49am On Jun 02, 2017
segunk1:

I got to Nass camp later in the day around 3:30pm and tried registering on that day but wasn't successful so went choose bunk space in hostel C and got new student mattress, and continued my reg d following day, the nysc officer in charge of foreign graduate in camp told us to get police extract n court affidavit if stamp and date of departure and arrival is not present in ur intl passport pls note @morinsola32 and all foreign trained grads, Don't leave any of your docs behind to avoid unnecessary stress, its very serious here in nasarawa, must come with all ur original docs for verification if not na war ooo Don't know for other camps shar but here in nasarawa....

How did you do your own? What was written on the affidavit and police report? I already got a police report and affidavit that my passport got lost.

segunk1:

Saturday was a normal day u ll hear that beagle sound when its exactly 5:30am and after leaving the parade ground, another nysc official came from abuja to scrutinize us again (foreign graduates) no be small thing ooh.

What and what were the documents requested ? I have everything on their site but you know say na Naija we dey and I don't want anything that will stress me.

Please, when can someone get exeat and go back home? Is it possible on the first day? If not, when? Want to be sure of this so as to know if I need to buy plenty things or not for the camp.

Thanks for this update.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Good morning & happy New month my wonderful people people ,hw hv we'all been?
Cc. Cutestcuty84
Iamwizzle
Mrletsgo et al kudos guys for keeping this our ship afloat.
& To my other peeps
Cc. Chriswazo, Knacker, Segunk1,Mustack,Angelswt,Sparkle4u,Mandibeauty, Gentlelord & the other stream 1 guys & babes hp camp has been fun so far cheesy cheesy

#Kano kopa signing out cool
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Missmossy:

Platoon one. I watched the drama yesterday though, it was nice. Haven't gone for any variety night before that place is usually too crowded. The hall is usually hot though except you get to stay where fan is. Which platoon are you?
Ehn if I hear missmossy is in my platoon and she hasn't come to pay homage to kabiyesi.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Bashnigga:
Cc. Cutestcuty84
Iamwizzle
& To my other peeps
Cc. Chriswazo, Knacker, Segunk1,Mustack,Angelswt,Sparkle4u,Mandibeauty, Gentlelord & the other stream 1 guys & babes hp camp has been fun so far cheesy cheesy

Bashmynigga I dey rock my nasarawa jejely ooh, aw kano weather, me don black wella here ooh.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 100naira(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Prospective stream 2 corpers should endeavor to come to camp with at least 6 photocopies of your important documents(statement of result, call up letter, green paper and student ID) because there are lots of documents that requires those. Also come with at least 12 passport photographs just in case. Camp na die ooh, prepare for anything.

From yours truly

100naira

A bloody civilian and otondo now a government property bought for N19,800 only.

Reporting from camp kubwa, FCT.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Missmossy(f): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
segunk1:
Ehn if I hear missmossy is in my platoon and she hasn't come to pay homage to kabiyesi.
Lol... You too Platoon one shocked
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Bashnigga:
Cc. Cutestcuty84
Iamwizzle
& To my other peeps

Wehdone broda...for remembering us...hope camp haz bin fun?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I dunno if ts Nysc who removed it or mum's brother who is the director fr ***********Nysc influenced it....I dont wanna reveal much for security reasons, u get?

Ok..I understand
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2017
cutestcuty84:

lol...u wud soon get to hear from him or use ur siblings fone to call ... grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Bashnigga:
Cc. Cutestcuty84
Iamwizzle
& To my other peeps

how u my nigga....Missed u so much ooo.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2017
segunk1:
Jesu christ! My love its not turu ooh, me dat in here sucking my bobo jeje jeje.
u beta leave me before I vex for u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
I miss u
u say
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jlo247(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream II

1.On-line Printing of Call-up Letters by stream II PCMs Starts from 22th june, 2017
2. Delivery/Collection of Call-up Letters to Institutions (those that did not pay) Starts from 23th June, 2017

3. 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course 27th June - 13th july, 2017 UPDATED
I don't know how valid this information is
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jakandeola(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
cutestcuty84:
u say
I see u as a queen
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ennon92(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
jlo247:
*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream II

1.On-line Printing of Call-up Letters by stream II PCMs Starts from 22th june, 2017
2. Delivery/Collection of Call-up Letters to Institutions (those that did not pay) Starts from 23th June, 2017

3. 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course 27th June - 13th july, 2017 UPDATED
I don't know how valid this information is
wtf is 22th june
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ennon92(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
mrletsgo:
Same to You. #Stream2
stream1 leaves camp in the next 10days, we re getting there sha
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
I see u as a queen
oh I see
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Rinsola32:

How did you do your own? What was written on the affidavit and police report? I already got a police report and affidavit that my passport got lost.

What and what were the documents requested ? I have everything on their site but you know say na Naija we dey and I don't want anything that will stress me.

Please, when can someone get exeat and go back home? Is it possible on the first day? If not, when? Want to be sure of this so as to know if I need to buy plenty things or not for the camp.

Thanks for this update.
1. If you ve done the police extract and court affidavit then its okay, though I also told them my first passport which was carrying the departure date and stamp got lost on transit.

2. Doc required was....
Degree Certificate.
Transcript.
Evaluation letter.
School I.D card.
Police extract n court affidavit (if u having intl passport issues)
Residential Permit.
Waec of O' level Cert (Original) very important cos one guy wasn't cleared cos of this... He came with a printed copy, another girl has a different third name in her waec cert and wasn't cleared too so pls take not, I even carry my birth cert sef... Lol but dem no need am.
Ur photocopies shouldn't be more than 4 copies each cos that's what I did, I dropped a set at home and came along with 3 sets...... I never use am finish, printed 7 copies of my passport photographs, na only 3 I don use inside d rest dey my wallet, Don't allow people to jonz u of that 20 copyish thing all na lie, u go dash iya elepa last last nii.

3. But for the exeat thing ehn.... U can't go out once u re in ooh.
Dey only allow me out on s second day cos of the police extract n court affidavit thing, but it depends on ur case n reason u re leaving d camp shar if urgent, I think u ll write a letter to d camp director's office n wait for approval if approved they ll give u gate pass lobatan.
.......... U most welcome dearie.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2017
I don tire for house o, Shai
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Hiding in my hostel with few roomies to avoid saed watever. camp dey stressful mehn,the 21days dey long like 6months. if we get caught na die be dat, but nothing dey happen #nasarawaCORPER
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
segunk1:
1. If you ve done the police extract and court affidavit then its okay, though I also told them my first passport which was carrying the departure date and stamp got lost on transit.

2. Doc required was....
Degree Certificate.
Transcript.
Evaluation letter.
School I.D card.
Police extract n court affidavit (if u having intl passport issues)
Residential Permit.
Waec of O' level Cert (Original) very important cos one guy wasn't cleared cos of this... He came with a printed copy, another girl has a different third name in her waec cert and wasn't cleared too so pls take not, I even carry my birth cert sef... Lol but dem no need am.
Ur photocopies shouldn't be more than 4 copies each cos that's what I did, I dropped a set at home and came along with 3 sets...... I never use am finish, printed 7 copies of my passport photographs, na only 3 I don use inside d rest dey my wallet, Don't allow people to jonz u of that 20 copyish thing all na lie, u go dash iya elepa last last nii.

3. But for the exeat thing ehn.... U can't go out once u re in ooh.
Dey only allow me out on s second day cos of the police extract n court affidavit thing, but it depends on ur case n reason u re leaving d camp shar if urgent, I think u ll write a letter to d camp director's office n wait for approval if approved they ll give u gate pass lobatan.
.......... U most welcome dearie.

I have everything already. I have also collected police report, sworn an affidavit and gotten the confirmation of result from NECO as requested by NYSC.

The fear of snake biting someone in camp has been giving me sleepless nights at home. Heard of a case in Kogi camp where snake bit a lady. Also, if I claim I have a baby nko? Married women nko? Were they forced to stay in camp?

Continue eating your watery beans jare.....nothing do you grin cheesy grin and scare all those wild animals away before our time.

It seems you are enjoying camp. Don't go and kiss lindabell after light out o,make dem no send una come house cheesy grin

Thanks so much
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Bashnigga:
Cc. Cutestcuty84
Iamwizzle
& To my other peeps

hello sir, am just managing here o, am glad u are enjoying your Kano.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Missmossy:

Lol... You too Platoon one shocked
U better locate me before I decamp u.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by BeautyBaebee(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please Brothers and Sisters, I have some questions to ask.

1. after 3weekscamp(stream 1), how long will it take for some1 to start serving the country? I mean when will the person resume @his Place of Assignment?

2. when will stream 2 go to camp?

3. While Stream 2 is @ the camp, will Stream 1 go for service or they will wait for stream 2 to b done for 3weeks and they b posted together or Stream 2 camp weeks doesn't affect Stream 1 ppa.

please I need answers to this questions urgently. thanks

cc: segunk1, cutestcuty84, teaser4
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
segunk1:
Bashmynigga I dey rock my nasarawa jejely ooh, aw kano weather, me don black wella here ooh.
My bro na Kano sun bad pass o, the sun here be making a nigga greet good afternoon by 9 or 10 am at times grin grin grin grin

Me,Phunkyposh & sammyscholar dn black finish, lol
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rinsola32:

I have everything already. I have also collected police report, sworn an affidavit and gotten the confirmation of result from NECO as requested by NYSC.

The fear of snake biting someone in camp has been giving me sleepless nights at home. Heard of a case in Kogi camp where snake bit a lady. Also, if I claim I have a baby nko? Married women nko? Were they forced to stay in camp?

Continue eating your watery beans jare.....nothing do you grin cheesy grin and scare all those wild animals away before our time.

It seems you are enjoying camp. Don't go and kiss lindabell after light out o,make dem no send una come house cheesy grin

Thanks so much
Oh good, u got no wahala den.

Well as for d snake thing, it depends on camps sharr dem fumigate awa own camp ooh, I bring mosquito net sef but I no use am cod no mosquitoes atall, so where u 1 com see snake or wild animal wen e no be say na jungle we dey lol.

For ur info awa beans no be water water own ooh, we dey chop better food but their jollof rice na apology.... Ingredient no dey reash am... I call it yellow rice, not even concoction cos my concoction dey sweet pass am.

Claiming a nursing mother or married woman might save u from camp sharr but I think u need marriage cert, news paper publication, n ur hubby's means of identification to back that up. But for nursing mamas dem I no too sabi dat one ooh but pregnant women dey go house for here sharr.

I'm enjoying my self here ooh, my lindabell com dey make camp sweet me sef, beht wait... Wetin conzign u if I go kiss her after Light out If I did not kiss her isit u I ll coman be kizzing nii Apurokoooocheesycheesygrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Please Brothers and Sisters, I have some questions to ask.

1. after 3weekscamp(stream 1), how long will it take for some1 to start serving the country? I mean when will the person resume @his Place of Assignment?

2. when will stream 2 go to camp?

3. While Stream 2 is @ the camp, will Stream 1 go for service or they will wait for stream 2 to b done for 3weeks and they b posted together or Stream 2 camp weeks doesn't affect Stream 1 ppa.

please I need answers to this questions urgently. thanks

cc: segunk1, cutestcuty84, teaser4
1- 2/3 weeks max
2. Probably late June or early July.
3. no waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.