Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1134281 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
home dey boring can't wait to get out of here.cos am tired of explaining to some people for My area what stream two means. cheesy

Eh yah.... Pele. I can relate but trust me if you get to camp home go dey hungry u again.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
okay.but like how much

As much as you can afford ...don't mind me. How much u get for mind before?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nddytex08(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Chriswazo:

Boss me, am sorry that am not updating you all on the situation of things here in Iseyin camp of Oyo state, believe me camp welfare is fine and also very stressful due to its regimented nature. Please feel free to quote me any day here on NL for anything or enquiries, will surely reply u.

between Osun camp and Ogun camp, which will you recommend to a PCM.. I know u might not have 'experience' in that of Ogun camp cos u r not there but from wad you have heard maybe from friends n colleagues at least you can make something out.

How are the activities like over there? drama, peagant et al?

The female folks there, are they desireable to be around with... or in other words are they pleasant n beautiful over there?
You can drop a little of your experience so far in the camp. thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
human being are really insatiable. Where some of ur mates are drinking sliming tea and the rest u dey complain. shocked.una wehdone.my advice for cutestcuty84 and madejobi take mawu mawu drug grin grin.thank me later cheesy
Mawu mawu ko mabe mabe ni
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
madejobi:

We are together, despite eating the whole food at home and sleeping like someone who has been bathing with codiene, i still don't add any weight. Tire for my stature
abi oti gain weight ni? not now dear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by opeaceo: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nddytex08:

The female folks there, are they desireable to be around with... or in other words are they pleasant n beautiful over there?

Can't you catch fun without the female folks? Are females statues? They move, you might find a different description of what he tells you now when you get into camp, and BTW, all humans are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Lavender88(f): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
patholaw:

I can relate to this post you just made.....
lol same here e come b like say i dey lie say I b graduate
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
madejobi:

Mawu mawu ko mabe mabe ni
lol no be una won put on weight grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
abi oti gain weight ni? not now dear
Hmm heard you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hayormeah:

As much as you can afford ...don't mind me. How much u get for mind before?
20k?? smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hayormeah:

Eh yah.... Pele. I can relate but trust me if you get to camp home go dey hungry u again.
i know but make we too comot for house jare
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by genychi: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
egbonodjetj:
it won't show stream 2 later o,u will have to follow batch b
now am getting confused, please can someone help with a reliable information on this issue of not being able torregister in camp for stream one and possibility of going with stream 2... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by genychi: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
hello sis,got ur mention but I won't be able to drop my whatsapp contact but m sorry I won't be able to drop my whatsap contact on this thread cos of some old grandpa's coming from nowhere looking for what is not missing. You can check ur mail,I dropped a msg already.once u get the msg,just reply and after that I will be able to drop my contact in ur mail.
still waiting for your contact, sis
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nddytex08(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
opeaceo:

Can't you catch fun without the female folks? Are females statues? They move, you might find a different description of what he tells you now when you get into camp, and BTW, all humans are beautiful!

Sorry bro But I wasn't asking U... so stay out of this. Mind your Biz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
at all oooo.....That's the most annoying part o,despite all,I find it difficult to add weight
lol...u aktuali want to add gan...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
miss who.....I gat my naked eyes on u....was told everything u did by my sources.
Nyammmii (in Calabar language) babe Don't allow bad belles to koman use deir reggae to spoil our blues ooh.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vanV: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
xtain7:
Baba which camp you dey ??

Niger state. Paiko
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
So yesterday was my platoon's (1) turn to cook for the camp, so we all showed our cooking skills, we made bread and tea for breakfast, beans and garri for lunch, rice and stew with fish or beef for dinner, but those kitchen women come pour water for the stew after we don prepare am... Lol. But feefool no geh shoice ooh na to shop am like dat like dat.... When u re in Rome, U behave like a roman.
#Naskofa nonilizing.
Aw una dey my feefoool.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
20k?? smiley

That's OK too but if you have more to add no p. You might end up not spending everything though. I haven't spent half of the cash I brought. I eat in maami well bt may be fasting has helped me safe a little.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
i know but make we too comot for house jare

I understand you jare....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nddytex08:

between Osun camp and Ogun camp, which will you recommend to a PCM.. I know u might not have 'experience' in that of Ogun camp cos u r not there but from wad you have heard maybe from friends n colleagues at least you can make something out.

How are the activities like over there? drama, peagant et al?

I will be brief cos of the regimented nature of my present environment.

First, I will say Ogun camp is better than Osun camp from what i have heard.

Secondly, the camp activities are not interesting to me, i find them boring.

Thirdly, the girls are over desirable. Here in Oyo camp, The population of the ladies is 1200 plus while that of the male is about 900. Corper girls are free and very sociable, obviously because of their zeal to hook up and settle down. Am not the womanizer type but I have gotten so many concubines already, only limited to explore further due to the camp rules but I will warn u, is better to shun those girls while in camp cos d are just after you for feeding and drinks and knows very well that d won't give u anything maybe except for short kiss and romance at extreme moments. You might end up being posted to a far ppa from hers and that automatically means death to ur lustful desires for her except she really likes u which is very rare.
So I will advise you to shun woman matter while in camp and look forward to the set u will meet at ur ppa for optimal utility.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hayormeah:

That's OK too but if you have more to add no p. You might end up not spending everything though. I haven't spent half of the cash I brought. I eat in maami well bt may be fasting has helped me safe a little.
okay...thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gunners160(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chriswazo:

I will be brief cos of the regimented nature of my present environment.

First, I will say Ogun camp is better than Osun camp from what i have heard.

Secondly, the camp activities are not interesting to me, i find them boring.

Thirdly, the girls are over desirable. Here in Oyo camp, The population of the ladies is 1200 plus while that of the male is about 900. Corper girls are free and very sociable, obviously because of their zeal to hook up and settle down. Am not the womanizer type but I have gotten so many concubines already, only limited to explore further due to the camp rules but I will warn u, is better to shun those girls while in camp cos d are just after you for feeding and drinks and knows very well that d won't give u anything maybe except for short kiss and romance at extreme moments. You might end up being posted to a far ppa from hers and that automatically means death to ur lustful desires for her except she really likes u which is very rare.
So I will advise you to shun woman matter while in camp and look forward to the set u will meet at ur ppa for optimal utility.

thumbs up bro. Anyways, na Oyo I wan come oo .I go need ur guide once I see say na there them post me go.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
olamy2000:
okay...thanks dear

Uw...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lavender88:
Uniben graduate?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
segunk1:
So yesterday was my platoon's (1) turn to cook for the camp, so we all showed our cooking skills, we made bread and tea for breakfast, beans and garri for lunch, rice and stew with fish or beef for dinner, but those kitchen women come pour water for the stew after we don prepare am... Lol. But feefool no geh shoice ooh na to shop am like dat like dat.... When u re in Rome, U behave like a roman.
#Naskofa nonilizing.
Aw una dey my feefoool.
Hahahaha.. I don laugh break momcy plate for kitchen oo... guy na you dey on apron dey seriously turn rice for fire so? Guy you try o....errm, abeg shey na every platoon member must dey kitchen on the day of their cooking? Seriously I can't remember the last time I cooked anything.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 100naira(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Emcee6:

Maami in ogun camp food cost at least 300 - indomie/spaghetti/yam and egg also swallow and rice and meat/pomo. U can get Akara in maami n bread cost 70,80,100,120 and 150. Smoothie cost 200 or 250. There are variety of things there. I would advice you go with provisions.
If you are person that understands himself /herself 20k would be enough 4 u. I didn't go with 50k and I eat in maami all the time. The only thing I collect from camp kitchen is rice. All u av to do is b smart in ur spending and don't let camp life overwhelm you. If u av 50k good, if you don't, go with what you av. You'll definitely survive.
mami for FCT cost so if na FCT person de drop in so, budget 40 to 50k if you no wan chop camp food, if you wan chop camp food still budget 20 to 30k to avoid avoidables.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by patholaw: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lavender88:
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 100naira(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
For prospective stream 2 otondos, remember to always dress up fully anytime you de commot hostel to avoid wahala except you are injured. You must put on your face cap, white shirt and shorts/khaki, white socks and white canvas/jungle boot plus your id tag.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sunky2sweet(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
not erry1 bro, ur platoon head writes down the list. Well during my time at iseyin I port myself enter the list. Don't dull.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sunky2sweet(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Mexyz post=57256528] Hahahaha.. I don laugh break momcy plate for kitchen oo... guy na you dey on apron dey seriously turn rice for fire so? Guy you try o....errm, abeg shey na every platoon member must dey kitchen on the day of their cooking? Seriously I can't remember the last time I cooked anything.[not erry1 bro, ur platoon head writes down the list. Well during my time at iseyin I port myself enter the list. Don't dull.]

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.