Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126325 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kolado(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Chriswazo:

Yea that's what i will do next time. I replied him because i felt like he insulted d whole house just because we are not giving him d news he wants. That was a big insult that shouldn't go unreprimanded.
He got a dose of his own medcine! I always wonder if some people talk before they think.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2017
kolado:
He got a dose of his own medcine! I always wonder if some people talk before they think.

maybe, u can't rule that out in his case.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringrin, let's shun d nigga joor but at least u are seeing money na from d job na?

Lol! Yeah, dou dey didn't pay as expected but d shange sef is something.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2017
kolado:
Dat dude dey suffer from fixation. Have you heard of fixation in Psychology? Fixation normally occurs when there is harsh toilet training or careless toilet training. This normally manifest in the adult stage and it's called ANAL EXPULSIVE PERSONALITY. They lack good speech presentation and has to do with harsh words. Wen u see person like dat abeg ignore am.

I will like to research further on that topic.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2017
kolado:
Dat dude dey suffer from fixation. Have you heard of fixation in Psychology? Fixation normally occurs when there is harsh toilet training or careless toilet training. This normally manifest in the adult stage and it's called ANAL EXPULSIVE PERSONALITY. They lack good speech presentation and has to do with harsh words. Wen u see person like dat abeg ignore am.

Lol! Iyaf hear oga mi sa.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Chriswazo:

E no go work for am, house wey we still d build na im one wan scatter. Oga Tobi, we all are free to voice out our opinion and if genuine and sound, as learned people, we will reconsider our earlier stance.
Let me give u an example, when we started earlier, i don't think u have joined then, it was Bussieboi, Bashnigga Segunk1 and few other people. We were acting as if this was a Church kind of setting. One lady that i can't remember her name joined and after a while she advised us not to bring in religion into this thread, we accepted and stopped the Church thing immediately. that was a sound suggestion but to tell d whole house not to even crack joke was uncalled for. His message actually lacks objectivity and is out of order, that's our point.
That's uncalled for... He needs to calm down and it's not like there's any info about NYSC yet, don't mind him jare, he just wanted to kill our vibe.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 27, 2017
segunk1:

If he wishes to do that well! He's entitled to his opinion, and since he's part of us he's highly welcomed but should learn how to relate with people in a forum even if u wana do dat there better ways of doing that.
E no sabi d gravity of those words wey him release when pesin no be viper wey dey release poisonius venoms, na we be his prey
I'm so sure he has learnt his lessons, he won't try that anymore. The guy just needs to calm down.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2017
bussieboi:

Won't lie am getting scared February is near and we want been called for clearance Final exams since November
Which school?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:42am On Jan 27, 2017
kolado:
Yes i have. I collected mine in November together with my Cert. Have you?

Which school and set of graduation? I don't have my certificate yet.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2017
mandibeauty:
I wanted to share good news.... But e b like everybody is vexing. Make una no vex, take it wayo wayo. I saw my result today. Also, my course mate who chatted me up were all calling me BGS (could dis be tru?) God is wonderful

Congrats dear, we are happy for you. Nobody is vexing for you, but nysc most serious candidate.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, how was your night.? grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2017
sparkle4u:
It was splendid... What about you? wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2017
segunk1:

Good to hear, yhmmmm but am vexing for you ooo, left us without looking back shebi..... Kontunu.
Dear miiii,is not like dat oooo. D skul I was posted too can use some1 sotey u no go get time even for ur own self
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by holuwakore(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
sparkle4u:
u no de slip? common go and do ur house chores before u post anything here again...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Posimii:

Dear miiii,is not like dat oooo. D skul I was posted too can use some1 sotey u no go get time even for ur own self
He has been keeping us company, don't vex for him Ma. undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
sparkle4u:
It was beautiful and yours
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kolado(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
sparkle4u:

Which school and set of graduation? I don't have my certificate yet.
Uniben. I graduated in 2015. You graduated from which schcool?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
segunk1:

See this one soo naso u dey open mouth dey sleep baah If you Don't cover that your mouth ehn I wee just pour small garri inside.
thank God it's garri sef. pls pour plenty
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ayobami4u: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2017
truely when u read some comments here is irrelevant
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Chriswazo:

E no go work for am, house wey we still d build na im one wan scatter. Oga Tobi, we all are free to voice out our opinion and if genuine and sound, as learned people, we will reconsider our earlier stance.
Let me give u an example, when we started earlier, i don't think u have joined then, it was Bussieboi, Bashnigga Segunk1 and few other people. We were acting as if this was a Church kind of setting. One lady that i can't remember her name joined and after a while she advised us not to bring in religion into this thread, we accepted and stopped the Church thing immediately. that was a sound suggestion but to tell d whole house not to even crack joke was uncalled for. His message actually lacks objectivity and is out of order, that's our point.
una still de reason dat guy matter. Abeg make una fashi am. we had students like him in my class den (always serious). I no bin wan chuk mouth for dis mata coz I sabi say silence is the best ansa to a .......... I no talk any thing o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
kolado:
Congratulations dear! I'm very proud of you. Ur head dey there. Scholartical scholar Lol.
That kind tin... Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
segunk1:

Mandi sweetie pls wait for me now Don't go yet angry
issorait
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
person no go play with una again ....just few days una dun reach here ..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Ayobami4u:

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
derrick015:

Bro abeg... this thread was great for wat ain't it not for nysc batch A 17 matters? if u need to joke or do love chats or date dis is the wrng place to do so. thats y Nairaland as created sessions for jokes, dating romance etc. But dis is place shd strictly be for nysc related matters. I come here everyday cing d page bombarded by whole lots of unrelated chats. I won't get d info I need . pls d moderators shd clarify issues here.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2017
christly99:

it's not me dat is typing o. I'm sleeping

Na only u get da nose... grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
sparkle4u:

Was cool nd short...tho just waking up...tnx 4 asking
How was Urs?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Ayobami4u:

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Good mrnin ladies and gents..
Including those that are not gentle too I know we have them grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
All these niggaz looking for cheap popularity...dey just open una cage

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
tobijoshua:
It was splendid... What about you? wink

It was fine
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
holuwakore:
u no de slip? common go and do ur house chores before u post anything here again...
Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.