Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1131998 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mustack:

am hia..

lol... How u dey
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
grin grin grin hehehe,m shy to admit my own sleeping routine worse pass urs.The way I sleep now enhhh scares me.That kinda sleep u keep dreaming of landing on third mainland bridge.Even the loudest of music can't wake me

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked At bolded....lol.... Abeg Da kind sleep Izz too risky ooo cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Happy International Kissing kiss Day
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
grin grin grin hehehe,m shy to admit my own sleeping routine worse pass urs.The way I sleep now enhhh scares me.That kinda sleep u keep dreaming of landing on third mainland bridge.Even the loudest of music can't wake me
chineke this sleeping is from mars oh... I hope you didn't borrow adetutu this kind sleep... pls bware
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked At bolded....lol.... Abeg Da kind sleep Izz too risky ooo cheesy
lols,na joke dear. M just bored,so many invitations to go out by just dont fil like honouring any.My mata taya me sef.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

lol... How u dey
chilling in my ppa...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
lols,na joke dear. M just bored,so many invitations to go out by just dont fil like honouring any.My mata taya me sef.

Why na... I'm looking for Da kinda invitation sef... Boredom is d norm now sad sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by alabi484(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What do you?....abi you want to tell us that your brother's uncle's cousin that married your mum's brother's sister that works with nysc told you that's the new date for ocean two camping?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kazaure frustrating his son not me, so tired and stranded all because I want to serve my country. Can't make long term plan and everything about me is on hold just because of nysc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mexyz:
Kazaure frustrating his son not me, so tired and stranded all because I want to serve my country. Can't make long term plan and everything about me is on hold just because of nysc.
I feel u bro, even my friend in stream 2 is going through the same ish. The country is bleeped up. sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamwizzle:
Happy International Kissing kiss Day
My Nigga,waguan cool

Nobody to kiss here o, damn sad sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mustack:

chilling in my ppa...

Skol or ministry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bashnigga:

My Nigga,waguan cool

Nobody to kiss here o, damn sad sad

lol... Na so we c am ooo... All d ladies don run comot...ow paroles na?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mustack:

chineke this sleeping is from mars oh... I hope you didn't borrow adetutu this kind sleep... pls bware
The way I sleep is even more than that, my own sleep has episodes just like Korean movies.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
madejobi:

The way I sleep is even more than that, my own sleep has episodes just like Korean movies.
tot u go for beauty lessons
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by CODEDHEMCY: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
If u are already using stuffs u bought for your nysc stylishly like me, kudos to you.

I cannot come and die.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:
If u are already using stuffs u bought for your nysc stylishly like me, kudos to you.

I cannot come and die.
My lotion dn reach half. I sight u my nigga

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Majlaw(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Dear NYSC,
We the PCM's of stream 2 are uncomfortable with the silence!
We are not being just too anxious to get into camp and put on Khaki, neither are we being too impatient to have military men exercise their discipline on our freedom.
It's not an enthusiasm to be woken by the biggle, nor to stand under the hot parade sun and take turns on the fainting spree.
Our concern is not propelled on the grounds of receiving meagre #19800 already, which can't sustain an average Corper for 3weeks, neither is it about wanting to be exploited by the maami market seller.
Its about moving on with our lives!
The sacredness of the 3weeks in camp affects our plans to even get peanut jobs that don't even validate our certificate, because they don't want to take people who have not served yet. "No capitalist jokes with his business process, to the point of employing someone whose resignation is spontaneously uncontrollable".
We can barely travel, cause we can't tell when the date will be released.
We can't comfortably fix appointments, cause we are not certain if we will keep to them.
We've lost job opportunities because we've not served,
We've missed oversea admissions application deadlines because of uncertainties about when we will be done with service.
We are faced with questions everyday by people whom we told we have graduated, about why we aren't serving yet. While some think we are lying to them, others think its our fault. Yet our reply is filled with uncertainty, because you've not given us any word to hold on to.
We've tried the logic of judging by precedence, it has failed us!
We've devised event calculator to foretell likelihood of our call up letter coming up at presumed dates(23rd June,4th and 11th July) , all to no avail.
In our rumours, you've kept silent.
To our questions, you've rarely answered.
Nothing stops you from telling us that it is not going to be in July or August.
Nothing should stop you from telling us, if the delay is intentional or circumstantial.
Its our plans and goals that are suffering from this silence and uncertainty.
We need a word from you.
We deserve to be told why we should wait for another one week.
Telling us to disregard a rumour that obviously gives pseudo-hope,- doesn't stop our inquisitions and curiosity.
We all know how an uncertain man is unreliable, help save us from this bond of uncertainty and save your credibility before a pool of waiting citizens.
Our request is simple*
#BreakTheSilence
#AddressStream2PCM

D.O.
A concerned PCMite 2017 Batch A Stream 2.

P.S: Please share on all platforms both Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and tag NYSC until it gets to DG NYSC and related persons.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
tot u go for beauty lessons
Yes I'm done with it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifyElendu: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2017
NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Requirements for Registration and Mobilization http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/07/07/nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-requirements-for-registration-and-mobilization/
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
iamwizzle:

lol... Na so we c am ooo... All d ladies don run comot...ow paroles na?
grin grin grin grin

Everything's going well.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gunners160(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2017
mrletsgo:
My lotion dn reach half. I sight u my nigga
your own beta oo.. Me I don use almost all except the white
1. Toothpaste don finish
2. Soap don finish
3. Palms don cut
4. Boxers I don wear all of them.
I wan go dey re buy them again ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ultravires(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
gunners160:
your own beta oo.. Me I don use almost all except the white
1. Toothpaste don finish
2. Soap don finish
3. Palms don cut
4. Boxers I don wear all of them.
I wan go dey re buy them again ooo

Lolz.. We are in together bro.., my bathing soap iyaf finish, my body cream n hair cream iyaf finish, my white vest don turn underwear.. I cannot come and die jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
madejobi:

Yes I'm done with it
oh! thats great, better start advertising to peeps here and dont stress your self on nysc wahala
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
oh! thats great, better start advertising to peeps here and dont stress your self on nysc wahala
I already did but I don't think anyone is interested
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=gunners160 post=58209373][/quote]Bros no try am o. Camping fit be Septem..............

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
hello wonderful people. how have you all been. I've missed this house
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mustack:

chilling in my ppa...
Mustack how far . where dem post you? you no even look for me. there is God o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mercy1196: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
it's like this people have forgotten about stream II oh.... please who have the DG's number let's remind him oh...
I can't get a job cause am scared they might call us any moment... it's two months now... I no what that 2 months salary would have done.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by alabi484(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
To my Ocean 2 fellaz... Diz one cracked me up...

Teacher- emeka, what's the highest mountain in Africa
Student- Mount Kilimanjaro
Teacher- what's the two longest river in Nigeria
Student- river Niger and Benue
Teacher- what's the longest stream in Nigeria
Student- Nysc stream 2.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bammzzie(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
alabi484:
To my Ocean 2 fellaz... Diz one cracked me up...

Teacher- emeka, what's the highest mountain in Africa
Student- Mount Kilimanjaro
Teacher- what's the two longest river in Nigeria
Student- river Niger and Benue
Teacher- what's the longest stream in Nigeria
Student- Nysc stream 2.
lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.