Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123280 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
toogbasky:

Tell me your state code, I might knw d branch
LA/17A/3776
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Stream II Corp members in the house. Are we vouching(clearance) for the month of september?
After documentation at my LG today i was told to come for vouching on Friday. I'm in Rivers State -- Port-Harcourt LG
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by techy7: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kimberly Engineering Limited (www.kimberly-eng.com) provides a wide range of industrial engineering services (design, installation, maintenance,repairs procurement and consultancy) in the automation, process control and electrical engineering fields.
We also offer first-class skill-based training on industrial automation and control(PLC,HMI/SCADA,VFD,DCS,motor controls etc.)

Vacancies exist for the post of Trainee Engineers(Automation & Control) in our Lagos office

QUALIFICATION
HND/B Sc/B. Tech/B. Eng in Electrical/Electronic Engineering

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Technically minded with ability to learn quickly
Effective team player with good attitude and behaviour
Good analytical and communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work independently with little or no supervision

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to kerecruits@gmail.com
***Note that this vacancy is for serving 2017 Batch 'A' corp members only.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by asjay(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls anyone having issues with allawee not being paid for this last month especially a first bank user in Ondo state?
I really wanna know if I am the only one affected?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
EHI9ICE:

LA/17A/3776

You shud be at Ijora branch
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2017
toogbasky:
You shud be at Ijora branch

Thanks bro.I appreciate ur help big time.I will go over and check them out.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Next2Bezee(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Will September Allawee come during the final few days of the month?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Of course it wud
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by patholaw: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Please when is clearance for stream II starting?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
N-power List of Shortlisted Candidates for 2017 Recruitment Exercise Selection is now Out so you can check yours. The Npower Nigeria administration has discharged the rundown of effective candidates’ names for first and second bunch enlistment practice 2017. The N-Power program is connected to the Federal Government’s arrangements in the financial, work and social improvement fields. N-Power tends to the test of youth joblessness by giving a structure to huge scale and pertinent work aptitudes procurement and improvement while connecting its center and results to settling insufficient open administrations and empowering the bigger economy. read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ breaking-news/npower-selection-list-of-shortlisted- candidates-2017-1st-2nd-batch/

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome to the house.

THANK YHU.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by chillgist(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Sure... Latest by first few days of October!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chuksmonika(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
dapoalabi91:

….WHAT TOOLS TO TAKE TO THE LABOUR MARKET

As an NYSC member preparing to enter the labour market, where there are thousand others. Wait, did I just say thousand? I actually meant millions. I’m not sure I have to further inform you how competitive it is over there. We all know here in this country, there are limited jobs. It is always the survival of the fittest. The fittest are those well equipped with the necessary tools like the five wise virgins that had extra oil in the bible. Funny enough a lot of people think that their course of study or their class of degree are the only tools; Well, Let me shock you, a research carried out recently by a recruitment agency shows that more than 80% of the people who got employed in the last three years, did as a result of their skills and certifications. Which brings us to; the tools to take along side to the labour market.

Let me share with you two (2) of these crucial tools;

1. Certifications
2. Skills

Let me start with the first, Certifications; See, certification is the only way out of joblessness and the best time to get certified is now. I’ll tell you why; many certification institutes have discount for students, fresh graduates and NYSC members which means you have to take advantage of it; because once the discount umbrella covers you no more, you would have to pay the normally quite expensive amount professionals pay for certifications. Secondly, why procrastinate? If you have the means why not do it now instead of getting a new phone. The perfect time is always NOW!! You might never get the same opportunity you have now again. There are a lot of certification you might want to decide to get now; I’ll mention a few; Oil and Gas certifications like General and Advance HSE, NEBOSH and OSHA certifications will make you a prospect. These certifications are very important and they have taken a lot of people out of the labour market. They are relevant in almost any industry or sector and if you think that your course of study will rob you the opportunity to work in your desired industry, well, I have good news for you; there are oil and gas short courses that will avail you this opportunity.
Another important certification I will mention is I.T certification; you can get a certification in networking or programming while you wait for service. This will not only give you an edge in the labour market it will also make you a potential entrepreneur. Well, I used the word ‘potential’ because not everybody realise this and not everyone have the desire to become entrepreneurs. Getting I.T skills have the highest possibility of making you an entrepreneur. What more can I say? GET CERTIFIED!! CERTIFICATION IS THE WAY!!

Second point is; Skills; getting skills relevant to your career choice will not only give you an edge but will also make you an asset, as a matter of fact if you studied a course different from your passion or you feel is totally irrelevant to the industry you wish to work, all you have to do to bridge the gap is to get relevant skills. Get skills relevant to that field you desire to work, and make sure you get as many as possible. I bet no one can stop you. You would be shocked that the opportunities your skills will bring to your table not your course of study or your class of degree would have. And as a matter of fact, while writing your resume as a fresh graduate, a list of your skill set should come just immediately after your Personal Objective, that is how important skill acquisition is.

Get a cerification Scholarship oppourtunity
visit[url][/url]oiltrain.org

Oil dey ur head,u couldn't have said it any better,thumbs UP!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:57am On Sep 09, 2017
patholaw:
Please when is clearance for stream II starting?
through with my clearance here in lagos#stream2
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 6:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Please, when will the biometric clearance for 2017 A stream 2 end?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rinsola32:
Please, when will the biometric clearance for 2017 A stream 2 end?

12th of this month is the last day bae
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
toogbasky:

12th of this month is the last day bae

Thanks so much. Hope you are good.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosins(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Afternoon all, please I wanna know if there's any side effect in redeploying from one state to another after doing the first clearance... Batch A stream 2 corp member.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rinsola32:

Thanks so much. Hope you are good.

Just small malaria,,,, after these island mosquitos attacked me
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
toogbasky:

Just small malaria,,,, after these island mosquitos attacked me

Pele dearie. Hope you are getting better?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenny160: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
join 2018 whats group with this link https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/FzzTZF2z6MxJRaUKX4FYaq pls change dos dot to normal dot
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenny160: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2017
join 2018 NYSC whatsap group with this link https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/FzzTZF2z6MxJRaUKX4FYaq change dos dot to normal dot pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rinsola32:

Pele dearie. Hope you are getting better?

Of course
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yemtiezy: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nysc redeployment available for stream 1 & 2 batch A ...if interested ...message me thru yemtiexy@yahoo.com or inbox me Here...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamawara(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Good morning house, pls when is 17A stream 1 passing out date?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by SirKriz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamawara:
Good morning house, pls when is 17A stream 1 passing out date?

I can't remember but you will find that info in the posting letter.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ayotundesh: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hello dear Youth Corpers!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamawara(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
SirKriz:

I can't remember but you will find that info in the posting letter.
ok. Thanks sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.