Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

When Silicon Goes Wrong: A Sorry Ending To A Lady’s Butt Enlargement Regimen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Silicon Goes Wrong: A Sorry Ending To A Lady’s Butt Enlargement Regimen (588 Views)

Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / 5 Reasons Why Body Scrub Treatment Is A Number One Beauty Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Silicon Goes Wrong: A Sorry Ending To A Lady’s Butt Enlargement Regimen by koredanielz: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am still amazed at the craze for big butts with today’s ladies. They are leaving what they need to work on the most for what barely matters in relationships. They are concerned about the physical appearance ; the curves, the contours but that till date has never kept a man.

Social media has turned most women into shallow and brainwashed zombies who barely even know who they are nor have any self value. Everybody wants to be ‘The internet Barbiedoll’, Everyman ‘s eye popper and the most talked about with huge likes and followers. Can you see how we have evolved into hourglass brainless entities?

If curves keeps a man, Amber Rose would still be with Wiz Khalifa, , that bunch of fat and fibre don’t keep a man; it can attract I agree, but it has never been the basis of a happy relationship. This lady pictured below used an enhancing stuff on her bum so as to achieve her dream massive butt so she could become an Internet sensation like Vera Sidika and the likes, and probably get a rich dude to charm with that who will in turn lavish her with the good life. Unfortunately , I assume that the substance(s) she used wasn’t compatible with her system or is substandard. Hence, this life threatening outburst. You can imagine what she’s going through.

I appeal to y’all ladies who apply all sorts of chemicals to expand your hips and  butts to have a rethink. The manufacturer will never reveal the dangerous side effects of these chemical concussions to the end user who throw caution to the wind and are desperate for results, they instead will produce another drug that you will use to combat side effects, the goal is to continually rip uncontented, low self-esteemed people of their money.

If a friend or a man is encouraging you you apply substance(s) or inject silicones just because he ain’t satisfied with the shape and size of your edges, please tell him to either love you for you just the way you are, or leave peacefully.
Cheap is expensive and that man you are trying to attract or satisfy will obviously run away from you when things go wrong. 
Also, that lady will leave if things go wrong with the pink lips, and dick/penis enlargement substance you’re on.

You were FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made in God’s image. God makes no mistakes.. Be Contented with who He has made you.

– The Kore Danielz
  Astute Blogger, full of Depth And Suave.
  Twitter + IG: @koreDanielz

See pictures here:
http://idreamzmedia.com/when-silicon-goes-wrong-a-sorry-ending-to-a-ladys-butt-enlargement-regimen-koredanielz/

(1) (Reply)

For My Oily Face, Recommend Best Products/practices For Less Beard / Why You Can't Tickle Yourself / Pure Honey - Increases Your Chances Of Living Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.