Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Letter To Lady Justitia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To Lady Justitia. (523 Views)

My Letter To Buhari Not Out Of ‘bad Belle’, Says Obasanjo / My Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their Supporters - By Mohnice / My Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their Supporters By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Lady Justitia. by talktonase(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dear lady Justitia,
After writing you countless letters with no response,I'm beginning to think you dont feel the same way you felt when we started this relationship. Remember when we prayed our journey together to be fruitful with endless loyalties free of promiscuous flirtations that compromise reality for the sake of the highest bidder? A reminder of your pleasure seeking emotions getting the best of you when ever your profane desires awaken brought back sad memories.
Loving you has been pleasurably confusing over the years, just like having ecstasy with no climax.Only for me to find you taking a sneak peek from your blind-fold when you perceived the scintillating fragrance of those currency minty notes as it spoke reason to your mind. It was very obvious you sometimes threw away merit and reasonable doubt just to sooth your judicially promiscuous mind. Just like 'Gomer' you consistently strayed away from dependants and loved ones just to embark on pleasure seeking sojourns. We all pondered why and how you allowed your spontaneous and emotional imbalance cause tears, sorrow and blood?...to be continued
Re: My Letter To Lady Justitia. by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is this heartbreak?
Re: My Letter To Lady Justitia. by talktonase(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
In spite of all this, i still remained unwavered,resilient with my good intentions towards you.Playing second fiddle all these years has made me endure all the emotional pain that you put me through, making me even stronger. You always claim to embrace the opinion of the reasonable man that seems to be your better half. I have never had the opportunity of meeting this hunk of yours that sweeps you off your feet as he knows the right places to massage when he wants you to do his bidding.Though, on many occasions I see the pains in your teary, glossy eyes as you speak about the tortuous memories of your tender years when your innocence was taken away by those cannibals that took turns in ravaging you to pieces. But, i started to think that you indulged them, reminding me of your promiscuous mind.
I was so proud of you last year when you gave merit and reason to Njideka's plight when she was given the opportunity to have a share from her father's estate through redress that was argued within your sacred Shangri-La for over 35years. Lady Justitia! when will you grow up and be that woman I have desired for my earthly existence? Waiting for you to evolve into that beautiful butterfly that can perch enough to soothe a heart broken soul may take a life.Do you remember our first fight, when you let that murderer walk the streets freely because his case was not proved beyond reasonable doubt,the families of the deceased are still in utter disbelief. I wept for the bereaved like it was my blood that was split coupled with the denial of this justice which is the asylum a common man seeks...to be continued

(1) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Abuja After 3-days Official Visit To Berlin Germany. / Have You Sold Your Birthright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.