Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) (63223 Views)

Regina Daniels Sets Fans SPEECHLESS With Her New Set Of Photos / "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit / Cardi B New Photos Got Tongue Wagging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
One of my best actresses... So real and bold!

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by morbeta(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
there is nothing wrong with dat armpit. Looking at the armpit alone, some perverts here condemning her must have imagined the worst. Armpit is almost in resemblance with........ I have seen a Lebanese who enjoys seeing armpit hairs and pays good money for both interior and exterior bushes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
I don't think tws hers; kinda make up for the movie
Dem dey borrow armpit hair? undecided am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mehn see as the armpit hair be like wire brush.... The forest I see over there is capable of accommodation different wide animals... lol
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
chisos, I hate this. I can break up with a girl cos armpit and kpekus hair. wharisdis? dirty celebrity.

Did you read the report at all? She said it is for a movie. It is even obvious from the picture.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
c4tnoelz:
She no try
......its normal grin grin grin

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Prettybest(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Funny.. Cos most of those oversabis bashing her keep the biggest, smelliest and Bus[/color]hiest armpits in history.
She said it was for a movie, calm the fvck down and free her. Jeez
[color=#000099]

God bless you ☺

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's obviously for the role she's playing.
See attack.
Lol
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
from the pucture we know the title of the movie..
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
After her explanation Problem with Nigerians: Reading and Comprehending.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by georgecso(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
[size=15pt]I don't know when it has become a taboo to leave hair under ones armpit [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by RayRed16: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
chisos, I hate this. I can break up with a girl cos armpit and kpekus hair. wharisdis? dirty celebrity.

Bros easy. Calm down. It was part of the make up just for the movie. Lol
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Talasuma(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
sassiemyk:

Una no get eyes? Can't you see it's a movie?
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by jaafree: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
The guy be like chai bush meat fit dey inside dis bush o grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
For her to sleep in that position and the guy is not sleeping staring at her armpit with a larger than live look on his face, I believe it is for the movie.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by noble71(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
nawa ooo if Aba is like this how will Umuahia be?
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why is it wrong/taboo to have armpit hair?... if you can't give a sensible answer know you been brainwashed.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by stephnkem22: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
please tell her ooo

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
omonla555:
Clean hairy armpit and pu**y is better than those shaven smelly Nigerian Girls ash.

Exactly!!! I wonder where people get the notion that once you have pubic hair you're dirty. If you have hair but keep yourself clean , bathing regularly , use proper deodorant , wash your clothes after wearing once , I don't see how that person can exude offensive smells ( also brush twice everyday ).

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by fuke(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Despite the fact, Ruth Kadiri tried to defend herself by stating that it was for only a movie, her fans and followers on social media have been giving her beauty tips on how to maintain a clean armpit area, with many of them planning to help her buy shaving products.

Ruth Kadiri is pictured on set with Kenneth Okolie on her coming movie with full armpit hair which was obviously giving her companion nightmares.

The movie title still remain undisclosed but fans have been giving Ruth some suggestions based on the scene she shared on social media...

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-ruth-kadiri-clapback-at-fan.html

Nothing wrong as long as the armpit hair is clean.
And this one is clean.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
my neighbor jimi armpit hair don turn brownish dreadlock..
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
People are spending more time online than engaging in profitable enterprise. After browsing they keep calling others to beg for assistance. iGeneration.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by facelessangel: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
it turns me on though

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by odomanis: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
She said it's for a movie.It's part of the make-up.

But wait o, is it that all these guys commenting does not know that she has to portray the character she is acting with her looks ? So if she is playing the role of a poor village woman who doesn't clean out,should she now look as clean as they expect her to be ? I tire o.
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Rutu Kadiri...she must surely be from Ekiti
Kogi
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
phameous:
gush!!!!

For a movie?? Okay lipsrsealed just wondering d kinda movie tho
proly a movie depicting her as a razz,uncouth lady
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
sassiemyk:

Stop that! angry...will you??

Armpit hair...I agree with you but bros no mention kpekus hair again.

I'll divorce my woman if she goes hairless down there !!!. What nonsense??

A law should be passed to penalise women who shave all their down below hairs....That's sacrilege.

Hairs down below is full option. It shouldn't be tampered with.

I cringe at armpit hairs but if I met her like that and her Ojuelegba is thicker than her oshodi, I'll scatter fire and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
aalangel:
After her explanation Problem with Nigerians: Reading and Comprehending.
some are dyslexic AF

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by abohwun(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
MrExcel:
Some people will be quick to comment while theirs is like sambisa forest. (Bajju)
antiok yaya.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by stchinedu: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
She said it's for a movie.It's part of the make-up.

Abi o! undecided

No mind them...na aproko too much for them undecided

I sure say the kind hair wey go dey some of dem brokos go fit compete with brazilian hair.

1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by lemonys(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
tongue Ampit hair Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) by idonijesamod(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
She said is for a movie period. Some you thats talking ur armpit is very bushy and dirty. keep ur mouth shut. .................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection / Lady Wanted A Selfie With AY In Dubai / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.