Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

FIRS Venue For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Venue For Test (2508 Views)

Firs Recriutment / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / FIRS Test Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS Venue For Test by babrich39(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
I RECEIVED A TEXT TO COME FOR FOR THE TEST.

THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 26TH THIS MONTH NATIONWIDE BY 1PM.

PLS CONFIRM YOUR VENUE TOO,
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by b2n1z9: 2:30am On Oct 20, 2009
I too got the text but my date is on the 30th October in Benin. I want to change my venue to Lagos as my weding is the next day
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by Buso4(m): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2009
Mine is 11am, somewhere in Oba Akran, Ikeja on tues, 27th Oct. May God be with all of us. Please those of you that will write earlier dont fail to update us on the nature of the test. Thanks[color=][/color]
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by onibonoje(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2009
hi guys 4 firs test go to www.faceoftesting.com/Venue.aspx to get ur exam centre and test date
i just got a test message from firs and i have confirm my test centre to be chamscity @no 2 isaac john street ikeja gra.On the site use yur FIRSID and password .remain bless
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by richyguy: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2009
hello guys, i got mine too and my test date is 26th, 1.00pm, isaac john,ikeja
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by muiluv: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2009
i also got a message pls, do anyone knows anything test format on dragnet for firs
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by muiluv: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2009
i also got a message pls, do anyone knows anything abt d test format on dragnet for firs?
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by dbbest(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
Members should advise on what to expect in the test.
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by andolie: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
I also got the text, but I have been trying to access the exam details from www.faceoftesting.com, but it keeps giving me invalid username or password.
Can anyone please help?

Username: FIRS09141277
Password: firs
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by Marymos: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Buso4,my own test date is 28th Oct @ Oba Ankra too.Kindly send your phone number to my email address so that i can call you on tuesday for update.marymos2008@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by mine4ever: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hi ANDREW OBICHIE ,
i was able to login. Your center is in Abuja at Chamcity, but you have to print the page. try copying and pasting the username and type the password in lowercase.
Gudluck.
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by tonyjobs(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
andolie:

I also got the text, but I have been trying to access the exam details from www.faceoftesting.com, but it keeps giving me invalid username or password.
Can anyone please help?

Username: FIRS09141277
Password: firs
I think you should try any of the following optionssad1)Make sure you have the right code, (2)check it on another system or use other Browsers i.e Mozila Fire fox or crazy browser, perpahs it could be connectivity problem.

I wish you strength. Best of luck.
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by georgecso(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ andolie

FIRS ID: FIRS09141277
Name: ANDREW OBICHIE

Exam Date / Time: 30-Oct-2009 9:00 AM
Center Name: ChamsCity @ Abuja
Address: Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Requirements: Please print out a copy of this page and bring it with you to the test center.
Recent Passport size photo attached to the invitation.
Current ID Card with photo on it
Copy of the ID Card
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by anochie: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2009
pls house the ID card they are requesting, is it national id card or company id or any id u can use to identify yr self sofar yr pics is there. pls i need yr reply cos i lost my national id recently. i dont know weder to go with my company id card
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by rbest: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2009
You can go with any current ID card, what matters is for it to be current.

mine is on 28th at Enugu, those b4 that shld pls and pls intimate us immediatly after the exam for us to have clue on how it looks like.

Good luck to all of us
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by rbest: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2009
if u type firs as in small letter, it will not work, but when u type with capital letters e.g FIRS09, , then u will get it rite. gud luck
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by tonyjobs(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2009
georgecso:

@ andolie

FIRS ID: FIRS09141277
Name: ANDREW OBICHIE

Exam Date / Time: 30-Oct-2009 9:00 AM
Center Name: ChamsCity @ Abuja
Address: Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Requirements: Please print out a copy of this page and bring it with you to the test center.
Recent Passport size photo attached to the invitation.
Current ID Card with photo on it
Copy of the ID Card

Good job !!! gorgecso i hope ANDREW OBICHIE has seen logged on so that he can act very fast for security reasons. I wish everyone writing the test STRENGTH and BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by anochie: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
rbest thank u very much fr yr reply
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by ogunniyi2: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2009
pls i need to know jkk etc, unilag test centre pls kindly help b/c the description was not good enough to know the venue. thanks
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by kina4blick: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2009
we u reach unilag gate ask for jkk
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by andolie: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Got it.
Thanks guys.
Re: FIRS Venue For Test by idowue: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
FIRS has been sending out text inviting successfull candidates for tests in their functional area from 9 - 11 of Nov.

(1) (Reply)

Alubond Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Job Positions. / Centrum Engineering Limited Invite!!! / Tractor Operator Training For Young Minds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.