Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,344 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face (773 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / JAMB TO FACE NATIONWIDE PROTEST!!! / History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well many people dream of meeting famous people my is the Nigeria Super Eagle player Odion Ighalo Watford Striker If you live in kaduna you will know what i am talking about. Almost every 6 month the super eagle comes to Ahmadu Bello Stadium (ABS) kaduna for their training so if you are fortunate you will meet them. Well during Nigeria Match Against Egypt Early this year i bought i ticket to watch the match live but unfortunate i was late so there was no space even the tall light poles you will find people on top with nigerian flag if you watch or you are there present so i went back home to watch on TV the match was on saturday . On sunday i went to church RCCG Sanctuary kaduna i sat just in front of one man dressed in a white shirt,jean and a white supra with a bling i dont know who he was. my brother called me and said see Odion Ighalo i wanted to shout but we are in church so i keep calm when i hear them announcing first timers indicate by raising of hand i saw ighalo raising his hands i quickly go to him and shaked him . Normal if you are sitting near a newcomer you greet him so i shake hands with Odion Ighalo i wait inside the church office where first timers go for counselling immediately the finished i rushed to him to sign my Manual and Shirt I was The Happiest Person on Earth That Day I Turned Into a hero in my area just because i shook Ighalo and Have his Autograph I even Use the Same Pen To write waec this year which was Wonderful

So which celebrity have you ever meet?

See more true encounters and stories here -- www.africanpoint.tk
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by funnynation(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
As a comedian, I don meet many naija artiste but am looking forward to perform alongside Bovi. I hope this will come soon.

Jokes loading..................
*Nairaland official comedian*
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Teniolasmart: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
I met lasticlacla when i was on a tour to all Asian countries

he was d one incharge of d toilet in my private jet AKA cleaner

anyway i gave him my number and he has been calling to see me....................
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Teniolasmart: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
.........................................................for if it get to fp
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by kingofthejungle(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I met lasticlacla when i was on a tour to all Asian countries

he was d one incharge of d toilet in my private jet AKA cleaner

anyway i gave him my number and he has been calling to see me....................
nairaland prison day hungry you
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Teniolasmart: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
kingofthejungle:
nairaland prison day hungry you
shebi na u wan come arrest me shey
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by YhungPablo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I lived at Lagos. yet I avnt seen non.
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
My luck never shine reach that level oo
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Jamaticulus(m): 2:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Met lalasticlala sometimes ago at snake island. It was something else...I bin ask am. Lala...why you like snake faaa?
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by sheddo619(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mine was tijani babangida at a filling Station , though I also had the opportunity to see all the super eagles players durin the qualifiers against Egypt, not forgetting mohammed salah and elneny
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by Teniolasmart: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
i saw d former lasgidi governor fashola
at a function
Re: Which Celebrity Have You Ever Meet Face To Face by 0955eb027(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Chidi Mokeme came to my branch on friday. Never new d guy was so tall.

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 University Of Technolody, FUTA, Has It Website Currently Hacked (pic) / First Class Still Possible? / I Am So Confuse,please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.