Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits (3674 Views)

Slumflower Shares Photographs Of Her Unshaved Private Part / Ese Eriata Imitates Kemi Olunloyo. Don Jazzy, Ruth Kadiri React (video) / Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by orezic: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awkward photo of Ruth Kadiri 's un-shaved armpit hairs in her new movie got people talking. Fans were furious and confuse as to whether she left the hair unshaved for a purpose or whether she just want to be natural.

See below .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/fans-blast-ruth-kadiri-for-her-unshaved.html?m=1

Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by ERONX(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
If her armpit looks this bushy just wondering how bushy and smelly her pee pee would be grin
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
ppu should stop hating na... she is matured n know what is right. #50 shaving stick is not her problem. she can get x100 of it if she wants to...
maybe just maybe it's part of the role she's playing.
if it's not, den it's her choice, whatever rocks her boat.

If u do a check, some of these wailers are worst underneath.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by Khameal007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
check the way the actor is staring at her pits .. you'll know its intentional and purposed for the movie

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by mizporch: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Plzzz what's wrong U people should stop pretending
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by nikkypearl(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
How is the bushy armpit my business

Is it my armpit ? undecided
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
ppu should stop hating na... she is matured n know what is right. #50 shaving stick is not her problem. she can get x100 of it if she wants to...
maybe just maybe it's part of the role she's playing.
if it's not, den it's her choice, whatever rocks her boat.

If u do a check, some of these wailers are worst underneath.

dirty girls are not hard to spot
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
sqooby:
dirty girls are not hard to spot

Wah r u saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by McBrooklyn(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Ladies of nowadays should stop wasting money buying a selfie stick when their armpit probably needs a shaving stick cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by Laveda(f): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2016
angry
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by porshuch: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
From the pictures she did it intentionally, I think she's playing the role of a timid girl.
Re: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits by SalomonKane: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
A bushy armpit literally translates to a bushy vagina. Gosh! Both are turn-off. Seeing sweaty armpits is disgusting.

Yuck!.

(1) (Reply)

When Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria Nd His Grandma Tells Him To Go Nd Wash Plates / Huddah Monroe Blasts Lagos Big Boys-i’m Sick Of Everyone Saying They’ve F-ked Me / In 10 Years, Amara Kanu Can’t Achieve What I Have Achieved Just In January – ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.