Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" (1040 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe As Robert Mugabe Resign / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" by Anitapretty: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Residents of Zimbabwe's Gokwe region have been left baffled after a 36-year-old woman gave birth to a frog-like creature after she suddenly got into labour while at home The Herald reports.

The expectant parents, Nomore and Precious Nyathi, kept the creature in their bedroom for several days before a local leader was tipped to intervene in the matter.

The expectant mother was said to have been due at the end of the month. She left doctors at the Gokwe District Hospital shocked when she informed them that she had given birth to a frog.

"She was our patient who would come for routine reviews together with other pregnant women. We were shocked when she visited the hospital in the company of her husband and some neighbors saying she had delivered a frog," a source at the hospital was quoted as saying.

Her husband expressed his trauma over the ordeal, claiming that he and his wife held on to the creature because the incident left them confused and distraught.

The woman said the incident will haunt her for the rest of her life.

"It's a hellish experience which will haunt me all my life. I don't know how our traditional leader will help us on this one because the hospital authorities could not give us any explanation to this."

See more:
http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/woman-in-zimbabwe-gives-birth-to-frog.html

Re: Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" by youngest85(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
papilo, i knw one day u wl make us proud
Re: Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am not understanding..... how e take happen
Re: Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" by makelove2m(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
she may have drank or swim from frog sperm infested water that may have fertilized her ..............if not tell me how?
Re: Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog" by pizzylee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
how is dz even possible

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Accident Struck At Amaokpala-awgbu Bridge Just Yesterday / The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth / Why I Love Nnamidi Kanu So Much, Even More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.