Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,716 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan (3502 Views)

More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by celebrityvoic: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Controversial Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor is generally known for her er*tic movie roles and working perfectly shared s*xy and hot pictures from a set of her new movie. soo lovely
Cossy Orjiakor is at it again. The well-endowed socialite and actress has shared hot photos of herself and some known actors and actresses on the set of a new Nollywood movie. The sweet-voiced and s*xy actress who likes showing off her massive breast is currently shooting a new movie.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/cossy-orjiakor-flaunts-her-boobs-from.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Young03(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
wetin remain again to c

mtcheew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by tyson98: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
we are already tire of ur boobs sis cossy new ones don emerge so start to dey cover am nw
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is this evn her default boobs or customised boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Emodeee: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
sinaj:
Is this evn her default boobs or customised boobs

na boobs make her popular. Just because she get juicy boobs, she be celebrity. Wetin be her profession sef? Nollywood actress, video vixen. Which one sef?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
women!

You will all react when ure objectified but you present yourselves that way, look at this 36years old piece of poo!

When a man looks at those irritating, out of form organs undecided that she is using to disguise her mental disability,

"He doesn't see an individual that is mentally equal to him" what he sees is a sex gratifying object "presented to entertain his desires" #poominism

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by konklud22(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
FP straight !!!! lalasbooblala...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticala come oooo see meat
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by LuvU2: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
she looks dirty 2 me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by martineverest(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
afolayan be like:i am ready for any role and ready to do any thing...can we add more scene?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by NegeduGrace(f): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
What's going on in the first pic?see were cossy put hand..who her boobs epp?same old boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
NONSENSE angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2016
P*RN scene I guess..............Iranu!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Atmmachine(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
LuvU2:
she looks dirty 2 me

Hi, Ugly

Hope you're doing great
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by nikkypearl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
I actually don't want to sound rude!but this yeye woman is immodest sad

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by Omoluabi16(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
LuvU2:
she looks dirty 2 me
hello. you that used to disturb me about that contest. cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by LuvU2: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
hello. you that used to disturb me about that contest. cool
grin How u na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by ikorodureporta: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lala neva see this??

what she will flaunt later...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by dododawa1: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
One of IGBO pride
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by ezechueze(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by pretydiva(f): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Empty barrel
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Boobs From Set Of A New Movie With Gabriel Afolayan by buchilino(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2016
CAN'T DIS HUMAN BEING FLAUNT ANY OTHER THING THAN HER BREAST?.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Big Man Secretly Romancing Girlfriend In The Office {pics ,video} / Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) / Photos: Justin Bieber Cries Beside Hailey Baldwin After Selena Gomez's "Breakdow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.