Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) (58624 Views)

Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Corpse And Burial Photos Of Saka Abdulazeez Who Slumped & Died During Training / Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2016
LastMumu:

Which privacy? You no read am say na Ighalo share the picture himself.
I no just understand how man go share picture when him dey cry. undecided

I tire oh. Social media don make people dey craze.

The other day a woman tie wrapper come lie down for her Mama grave dey cry. She take photo, she share am

Now this one siddon on top the grave dey cry. Wetin dey baffle me na how dem take arrange person to take their photo as dem dey cry then come share am for social media. Why!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by mecussey(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2016
Why e be say this oyibo pple go come Africa dressed like touts. If na me dress like this na, they go say I smoke sth. Hawking will fit this guy, e dey him body. Zukabarg come him own, looking like an imbe, now this...anyway Take heart bro, we all owe death.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2016
toyeoye:
leave this guy alone man, cant you see he needs his privacy?
he suppose dy laugh?

Hehehehehe

Him share ham so any lady no go break him heart, cos him fit cry non-stop
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

Pele! The Lord will comfort you on every side! It's well!

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

I know. I still feel very pained many times for my dad who would have left 18 years in 3 days time.

So sorry man!
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Chai
take heart bro
olokeded:
Super Eagles and Watford striker, Odion Ighalo wept profusely as he finally buried his late father in his hometown in Ekpoma, Edo State over the weekend.

Ighalo who was for this purpose excused from the Zambia game shared some of the pictures from the well-attended burial ceremony.

Here are some of the pictures shared by the Watford star......

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-super-eagles-striker-ighalo_11.html

Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Ooh, after dem don't suffer finish...smh
Read about Odion suffered here: http://makeafricagreat.com/?p=542
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
martineverest:
ovbiesan/okhesan,dem no tell u say african men no dey cry
Obviously, whoever said that was a liar
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Take heart bro, its hard too say goodbye but we can't question God because death is debt we all own.
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by bionixs: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
ALARMING EMERGENCY !
PLEAESE, ALL THE MODS AND MY GOOD PEOPLE ON AWESOME NAIRALAND,TAKE TIME TO READ,CONFIRM AND SPREAD. LET OUR ATTENTION BE DRAWN TO THE THIS ROT AND EXTORTION GOING ON IN LAGOS STATE HEALTH SECTOR,GENERAL HOSPITALS ( IGANDO, AGEGE GENERAL HOSPITALS TO BE EXACT). I AM SURE OUR WONDERFUL GOVERNOR IS NOT AWARE OF THIS HYDRA- HEADED MONSTERS REPRESENTED BY NURSES AND DOCTORS IN GENERAL HOSPITALS IN LAGOS.
OUR PREGNANT MOTHERS’ LIVES ARE IN DANGER O ! I HEARD A HEART-BREAKING STORY FROM A PREGNANT WOMAN WHO ATTENDED ANTE-NATAL CARE YESTERDAY IN ONE OF THOSE HEALTH CENTRES IN LAGOS. DELIVERY PACK THAT IS PROVIDED FREELY FOR THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW BEING SOLD TO THEM IN GENERAL HOSPITALS AT N8,500. COCONUT OIL AND PAD AT N2000 WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM THEM ON THE DAY OF THEIR H.I.V TEST. IT MUST BE PAID BEFORE THEY EVEN LOOK AT YOU OR ATTEND TO YOU. DELIVERY CHARGE WHICH WAS N32,000 HAS NOW BEEN INCREASED TO N45,000 IN THE SPACE OF 14 DAYS (2 WEEKS) ,WHICH THEY NEVER SAW COMING. IT BECAME A HUGE RUDE SHOCK TO THEM YESTERDAY. THESE FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY !!!! IN THE CASE OF CS, IT WAS N45,000 TO N90,000!!!!!! ALL WITHIN 2 WEEKS !!!!! MANY OF THEM HAD TO LEAVE IN TEARS NEVER TO RETURN AS THEY DON’T HAVE HOPE OF RAISING THAT MONEY FROM ANYWHERE;LEAVING BEHING BLOOD DONATION WHICH THEY ALL MADE BEFORE ANTE-NATAL. THIS BLLOOD DONATION HAD TO BE MADE BY THEIR HUSBANDS !!!!!! MY PEOPLE, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ? THIS COUNTRY IS HARD. IN A DAY, NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT ASK ME FOR ALMS ON MY WAY TO AND FROM WORK INCREASES. THE OTHER DAY, MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO CAME VISITING FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOUSE WAS ACCOSTED BY FOUR PERSONS ASKING FOR ALMS. THE ONE THAT GOT HIM CLOSE TO TEARS WAS A CASE OF A MAN WHO ASKED HIM FOR DIAPERS FOR HIS CHILD. HE SAID THAT HE DOESN’T NEED ANY CASH BUT PAMPERS AS IT IS CALLED. WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FINDING IT EASY BUT THEY SHOULD TAKE IT EASY IF THEY ARE THE ONES BEHIND THIS UNTOLD HARDSHIP AND EXTORTION ON PREGNANT MOTHERS IN LAGOS. PLEASE, MY MERCIFUL GOV. AMBODE, LOOK INTO THIS. LETS SPREAD THIS UNTIL THIS WOMEN’S HOPE AND CHANCES OF SAFE DELIVERY IS RESTORED.
THANK YOU, NAIRALAND FAMILY.

veekid:
Take heart dude
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by EROMS38(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Sorry ovbhio
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2016
grin
ennyhola:
Buhari see wetin Una cause!!!!
kiss
ennyhola:
Buhari see wetin Una cause!!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Thukzee01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by bishopkc007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Take heart bro may his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

see your head like video cassette..am i your mate? grin
see ya own head like deeper life satelite dish. cool[quote author=wonlasewonimi post=50123692]
Re: Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) by PukkaBlog(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Ehya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Stakersden Daily Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.