Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) (106094 Views)

15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Top 20 Richest Football Players In 2017 / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
We all know that football is the most popular and watched Sport in the World, footballers take care about their looking, and some of the big stars obsessed with plastic surgeries. Of course, the average players from non league cannot afford to take such surgeries. Let’s take a look at most known football players who actually changed their looks with plastic surgery.

http://sokkaa.com/top-6-football-players-who-have-had-plastic-surgery/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
6.Rene Higuita
He was an eccentric Colombian goalkeeper nicknamed El Loco (“The Madman”). He’s best known for his famous ‘scorpion kick’ in Colombia’s friendly with England at Wembley in 1995.

In 2005, The controversial legendary goalkeeper underwent surgery on a reality television show, all to improve his appearance.

“I am tired of being ugly René, I want to be handsome René.” He said

The Guardian reported at the time of the surgery:

“Higuita had televised nose surgery, a silicon chin implant, skin peel, eyelid skin cut away, ‘aggressive’ liposuction and abdominal muscle enhancement after being voted Colombia’s ‘ugliest icon’.”

After a month in isolation Higuita revealed his brand new look. ‘Bodily, I am perfect,’ he said.”

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
5. Wayne Rooney(England) – Manchester United

England and Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney was once named the ugliest player in the Premier League, after many comments about his looking, the Red Devils prolific striker splashed the money to make his face looking good.

Rooney wrote on Twitter after the procedure:

“I was going bald at 25 why not. I’m delighted with the result.”

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
4. Didier Drogba( Ivory Coast) – Impact Montreal

Didier Drogba was forced to undergo plastic surgery after colliding with Norwich City Goalkeeper John Ruddy during the Premier League match between Chelsea and Norwich City at Stamford Bridge in 2011.
He was completely knocked out after going head to head with the Norwich goalkeeper, John Ruddy. He needed cosmetic surgery to get his face repaired.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
3. Cristiano Ronaldo(Portugal) – Real Madrid

No wonder Why Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most attractive men in the world and a great deal of young ladies loves him because of his handsome looks, the Real Madrid forward transformed himself over the years from a goofy kid to a preening superstar.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
2. Ronaldinho – Brazil

Ronaldinho is viewed as one of the most outstanding football players in the world of his generation. For years the former Barcelona superstar had been known as the bucked-tooth wonder, but no more, the Brazilian legend decided to undergo plastic surgery to fix his teeth and gums.

9 Likes

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
1. David Beckam – England

Referring to David Beckham Before and After photos, Manchester United legend was one of those football superstars whose appearance changed in a more positive and better direction through plastic surgery.
No one knows David Beckham had plastic surgery or not, except the surgeons and his wife.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by zolajpower: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2016
its me again FTC . bsba God gimme more . hmm so cr7 do surgery ? eyah ! doo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by earthbest(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
earthbest:
grin grin

Wetin? cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by LordCenturion(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
@ op, ur list isn't complete without Ronaldo de lima, that man teeth is worst than Ronaldinho teeth, but he fix it before he retired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op list isn't complete if lalasticlala is nt mention:p no wonder all this ladies on nairaland lyk hateu2 dey die to date am, only hello self go make dem wet

i know lala is a footballer either he plays on standard pitch,5 at side,7 at side, a footballer is a footballerwink

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op it's obvious you've got much time on your hands and that's why you compiled this freaking list .

Wayne Rooney never had any plastic surgery neither did CR7 nor Beckham .

Don't tell me you haven't seen any recent pictures of David Beckham ? He's still got wrinkles and that picture of him without a wrinkle is a photo of him on a red carpet .

Ronaldo was not all that good looking when hre first came to united , but he still managed to change his looks later on.
These players evolved , Gareth Bale within the past two years has changed severally .

Useless topics making it to the front page while the much better ones are being ignored .

Gareth Bale did surgery too abi ? undecided

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by etinanguy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Balotelli before and after surgery at etinan hospital.

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Legend87(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tinydick:
4. Didier Drogba( Ivory Coast) – Impact Montreal

Didier Drogba was forced to undergo plastic surgery after colliding with Norwich City Goalkeeper John Ruddy during the Premier League match between Chelsea and Norwich City at Stamford Bridge in 2011.
He was completely knocked out after going head to head with the Norwich goalkeeper, John Ruddy. He needed cosmetic surgery to get his face repaired.

Drogba, awa (Our) Legend!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by skyo78(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
So fixing teeth and hair implants is now plastic surgery?

10 Likes

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by robosky02(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
OK

then

Taribo west too follow grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by mhisbliss(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
wao op thanks for this, i always thought all superstars where born perfect, Ronaldo's story surprised me the most, the fact that he used to be that ugly i mean

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

You guys that I stalk on instagram thinking how can a guy be this hot. So it's not even natural beauty

Now I feel the pain of most guys when they see the girl they admire without make up cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by officialteemi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
oya Aristide-Bancé na u remain o

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Flywillz93(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
ok
NEXT........
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kk undecided
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Lincoln275(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
I didn't see any changes in their faces joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by kings09(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin Ronaldo..

Messi is the best footballer

Messi doesn't require cosmetic surgery to look better.. He only needs age like every other normal person..

Be like Messi, be the best at everything.. cool cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Promismike(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Christiano Ronaldo shouldnt be these arrogant and vain knowing his look is artificial. The guy is too vain.

9 Likes

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by simafem(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
There was a man who had three girlfriends,
but he did not know which one to marry.
So he decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first one went out and got a total make over with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man,

"I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf club's, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest.

She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money.

Finally, being the mere man he was,

he decided to marry the one with the biggest breastt.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by kings09(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Money good oo
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by omhor(f): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
money good o. with money u can do and uñdo
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by carotevera: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
i dont really see the changes it made to their lives or to their careers
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by mpowa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rooney did hair implant not plastic surgery.

Ronadinho resets his tooth, that's also not plastic surgery.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.